The Captain and Stark's Siste...

By AvengersPey

Clara is Tony Stark's younger sister and an agent of SHIELD. She can control ice, water and is able to fly, b... More

The Captain and Stark's Sister (Avengers/Captain America Fanfiction)
When Coulson Comes A-Calling...ANSWER
Informationless
Germany
Hammer Time
The Broken Girl
His Brain Is A Bag Full of Cats
Nine Days
Arguememts and a Death
The Big Battle
The Final Part
Shwarma and A Date
Pizza Is Breakfast
Origin And A Cure (?)
Too Cold and New Powers
Burgers With Cap
The Cold Darkness
Its So Cold
Blue
Familiar Face
No Frickle Fracking Involved
Urgent Calls And Photographs
Tacos and Fans
Q&A
Come Away With Me
New Results
What Comes Next Is Unknown
I've Got A Horrible Secret
Clara?
World's Okayest Sister
Old Memories
The Whole World Knows
Hey GUYS
Sucky Chapter
Secret Plans
Favorite Worst Nightmare
The End
We Got Her
Awake
We Won't Work
Broken Hearts
Addicting
Christmas Tree
Sarcastic AIs and the Mandarin (Iron Man 3)
Falling
Part Two-The Ring
Months
One Year Later
Without Each Other
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Ears Everywhere
Skin and Metal
Who The Hell Is Bucky?
The Man on the Bridge
Did I Step On Your Moment?
Red Hand
Blue Hand
Calling In A Favor
Red Roses
Sandcastles
See Us Now
Most Beautiful Suicide
Sleeping Beauty is Awake
Merry Christmas
Ocean
Inbetween Chapter Short
Part Three: The Line In Between
Age of Ultron
No Strings
Together
Mind Games
Phone Calls
Runaway Train

Defacing Government Property

2.9K 87 35
By AvengersPey

SUPER AWKWARD SMUT SCENE AHEAD.

I'M SORRY

-

My eyes fluttered opened and they focused on Steve's sleeping face. I pulled the bedspread around my bare body a bit more as my eyes traveled down to Steve's neck and saw quite a few hickies still visible from the night before. I smiled softly and blushed a bit when I remembered the night before.

"Hey Clara, look," Steve stops you as you both walk into the kitchen, pointing up to the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. I smirked. He put that one up. Very sly, Capsicle. "It's mistletoe. You know what your supposed to do under mistletoe."

"Of course I do, Captain. And if you wanted more kisses, could've just asked me, you know." I grinned and pressed my lips against his. He grinned against my mouth before deepening the kisses ever so slightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his large hands moved to rest on my hips, pulling me against him.

One of my hands moved into his blonde hair and he gripped my hips tighter. I kissed him back passionately and he returned the kiss eagerly. I was actually surprised, because usually we don't kiss like this. I mean we sometimes make out like teenagers, but this, this is something more. Steve pulled away, dropping the hands that were gripping my hips seconds before. He was blushing redder than the Devil and he looked down to the floor.

"Clara, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just couldn't control myself. That was very wrong of me." He says to me, looking up to meet my eyes. I smile at him, walking forward and wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"Hey, it's fine. I don't mind, you know." I mumur to him and smirk, "In fact I wouldn't mind if we did a bit more."

The Star Spangled Man with a Plan's eyes widen and he blushed even more (which I didn't know was possible) when he realised what I meant. He looked down at me, gulping hard. "Are you sure?" He stammered. I nod, smiling at him.

"Yes, I am Steve. I am very sure. But we don't have to do it if you don't want to." I assure him and he looks down again.

"I-Its not that. I just, uh, I've never done anything like that. I wouldn't know what to do, Clara." He confessed, looking uo at me again. Oh. He is virgin. Captain America is a virgin.

"Oh, I see." I nod and look into his eyes, smiling softly, "Well I'll show you, Steve." I tell him and his eyes shoot open even more.

"Are you sure? I really won't be good." He murmurs, rubbing the back of his neck. I roll my eyes and unwrap my arms from around his neck.

"Captain Rogers, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure." I told him and he nodded. I grabbed onto his hand, "Come on, Steve." I smiled and I walked to his bedroom, still holding onto his hand. He stumbled behind me and it suddenly hit me. I was about to have sex with Captain America. Holy fucking shit.

I walked into his room, closing the door behind us. I turned to look at him, dropping his hand. I stepped forward and kissed him hard. He immeadiately returned the kiss, his hands moving to my hips. My hand pressed against his chest and I pulled away.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I am." He told me, his voice clear as day, "I just don't know what to do." He gives me a nervous grin and I chuckle.

"Well, like I said, I'll show you." I grin back, stepping out of his arms. "Take off my shirt." I ordered and Steve nodded. I lifted my arms for him and he, not very gracefully (he couldn't pull it over my head for a while) pulled off my shirt. Once my top fell to the ground, revealing a black lace bra. His eyes were practically glued to my chest and he gulped again. I chuckled and pulled his shirt off, tossing it somewhere.

Steve pressed me against the wall, his hands on my hips as he kissed my lips hungrily. I shut my eyes as one hand rested on his chest, my fingers raking down his muscles as the other cupped his cheek. I felt him pressing against my leg.

"You seem to know what to do now, Steve." I murmured against his lips and he chuckled.

"Just doing what feels right, ma'am." He murmurs back and I smirk. My hand slips down to his pants. I quickly undo his button and unzip his zipper. My other hand moves down to his pants and I push them down. They fall unceremoniously and I press against him. He groans softly.

"Keep it up Rogers. You are doing great." I tell him and his hands move down to my waist. Steve's hands are shaking as he unbutton my jeans and unzips them. His large hands push them down and they join his on the floor. All that's between us is my underwear and his boxers. He's standing there lost after that, so I grab his hand. I pull him towards the bed and I get on it, pulling him down to sit next me.

"Let me take care of you, alright?" I murmur to him, staring into his blue eyes. Steve gulped and nodded. I give him a smile and it seems to calm him down. I slide off the bed and move down onto my knees. I hook my fingers in the waistband on his boxers and pulled them down. Steve looked down at me, his eyes wide as I pulled the boxers off of him slowly. Once they hit the floor, my hand wrapped around his fucking huge hardened length and he inhaled sharply. I smirk.

"God bless America." I murmur, "The serum really did make everything bigger, huh?" I look up at him through my lashes, watching him as my hand slides up and down on his cock. He groans softly, his eyes shutting.

"Y-Yes ma'am." His hands gripped the sheets as I moved my hand a bit faster. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around him. Steve gasped, his eyes shooting open. I silently thanked anyone who was listening to me for all those one night stands. I continued to bob my head on him and his hand slowly moved into my hair. His hand rested on the back of my head as I moved my head, warmness pooling inbetween my legs. He didn't last long and I didn't expect him to. He was a virgin after all. I let him come in my mouth and he gripped my hair hard, lewd noises falling from his mouth. I licked him clean before pulling away from him. I licked my lips as I stood up infront of him.

"How was that?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair as he looked up at me, his eyes darkened with lust. I smile at him

"It was...amazing. Thank you, Clara." He murmurs, still coming down from his high.

"Clara, I want to make you feel like how you made me feel." He says, his blue eyes looking up at mine as my hand continues to run through his hair. I smile softly.

"You don't have to. This is all for you, Steve. You can make me feel good another time." I respond and lean down, kissing his lips softly, "But I want make your first time memorable, Rogers."

He kissed me back and pull me closer. I stopped him and pulled away. "Sit with your back against the headboard." I mumur to him. I was growing wetter and wetter by the second and I surely didn't help when Steve followed my order. Rogers was sitting like I told him to, his cock was already hardened again and his hair was messy. I licked my lips, trying desperately to not throw myself at him and have my way with the Captain, but I reminded myself that this was first time. I smiled at him and reached behind myself, unclipping my bra. The black lace bra was tossed to the other side of the room.

Captain Rogers' eyes were glued to my chest and it made me smirk. I pulled off my soaked matching panties and tossed them over in the direction of a dirty clothes hamper. Now Steve was blushing scarlet red and was trying not to stare as I climbed onto the bed.

"Usually, I would have you wear a condom, but seeing that I'm on the pill and the fact I know you don't have any condoms, you'll be the only exception." I told him and he chuckled nervously. I gave him a soothing smile as I straddled his hips. He looked up at me.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks a bit breathlessly. I lean down and kiss him again.

"I'll show you." I mumur back to him. I move one of my hands to grip the headboard as I lift myself up. My other hand moves down to guide Steve inside of my cunt as I lower myself onto him. I moan out as he stretches me more than anyone else has. Steve's hand moved to grip my hip as he groans. I lower myself all the way on his dick and I stop, letting myself get used to his size.

"Fuck Steve." I moan out and he looks at me, suddenly kissing me hard. His hand continues to grip my hip as mine grips the headboard. I start to move my hips back and forth. He groans into my mouth as I kiss him back passionately, my free hand moving to rest on his chest. I bite his lip, tugging on it before trailing kisses and bites down his jaw. Steve groaned as I continued to ride him. I lifted myself off of him before slamming back down.

"C-Clara!" He cries out and I moan. I knew he wasn't going to last long with the way I was moving, and neither was I. I arched my back and I grabbed Steve's hand off my hip, looking up into his eyes as I continued to trail the kisses and bites down his jaw and to his neck.

"Here-Fucking hell," I arch my back and move his hand downward. I pressed his fingers against my clit and moved them in circles, "Do that alright?" He nodded and I moved my hand away. Steve quickly caught on and I sucked on his neck in a few places, leaving dark marks on his skin.

"Like this?" He asked, pressing a bit harder, making me moan very loudly. I nodded, curses falling from my mouth. Steve blushed and I continued to move faster and faster. He grunted, thrusting upward. I moaned even louder, feeling myself getting closer. "Oh I'm close, Clara." He groaned and grunted. I pull away from his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Come Steve. Just let it go." I murmur against his lips. His nails dig into my hips, holding onto on to me. Steve's hips moved a bit faster as he got closer to his orgasm.

"Oh f-Clara!" He practically shouted, cumming inside of me and I wasn't too far behind him. As soon as he came, I did too. I came hard on his cock, crying out Steve's name as I arched my back. My nails digging into the wood as he held onto me tightly. I collapsed onto his his chest, letting go of the headboard.

We were both panting as we came down from our highs. As we laid there, that's when it hit me. I had taken Steve's virginity. I had fucked Captain America. Speaking of the Star Spangled Man with a Plan, he had started to rub my back and kisses my forehead.

"That...that was...wow." Steve said quietly. I looked up and saw he was blushing anf smiling at me. I smiled back, laying my head against his muscular chest.

"Yeah...very...wow." I smiled and he chuckled, continuing to rub my back. "Did you, uh, like it?" I ask, a bit worried. He grinned and kiss my forehead.

"Of course I did...Thank you for that." He murmured. I grin, snuggling into him a bit closer.

"You're welcome, Rogers." I yawn out and shut my eyes. "Let's take a nap, yeah?"

"Yeah."

-

"Good morning." Steve murmurs to me, his eyes opening slowly. I smile and snuggle into his chest. He pulls me close, smiling as well.

"Good morning, Steve." I murmur back, grinning. "Oh no..." I say, pulling away, my fingers tracing over the marks I left on his neck.

Steve's eyes widen and bit and he looks at me, "What? What's wrong?" My grin turns into a smirk.

"It seems that I've defaced government property." I joke and the worried look leaves his face. The stupid joke makes Steve roll his eyes.

"You're hilarious, Clara." He tells me sarcastically and I chuckle.

"That's why you love me!" I kiss the corner of his mouth and he chuckles.

"I do love you." He pulls me closer again, kissing my forehead.

"And I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1K 25
|Second in the Timeline Series| For everyone else it's been seventy years since Sergeant James Barnes of the 107th was killed in action, for Clara it...
1.3K 44 4
Steve Rogers is 17 when he gets kicked out. Fortunately, Steve's uncle Phil Coulson is more than happy to take him in. The only down side is leaving...
42.9K 1.4K 13
Tony get kidnapped by one well known and highly lethal villain to Ironman. This villain ultimately gives Tony an ultimatum. His life, or that of some...
68.3K 1.5K 14
Eva was the youngest Stark. Yup. You got it. Tony's little sister. She was like Tony, she was extremely smart, beautiful and pretty much a billionair...