Old Memories

"It has been almost over two months and you haven't done shit!" The man screams at the woman, slamming his hand down on his glass desk.

"Sir, I have been trying. My people on the inside-"

"Your people on the inside? You mean all those idiots from Hell's Kitchen. [A/N: Eh?Eh? Someone better get that refrence] They don't know anything about her." He snarls. The woman narrows her grey eyes on her boss.

"They got one thing and one thing only." She says, pulling out a set of pictures, tossing them on his desk. The man picks up the set of pictures. They were all zoomed in pictures of a naked Clara Stark lying in tub filled with red water. Her wrists were slit and were still fresh. He nodded as his eyes studied each picture.

"Another suicide attempt. What is the count up to now?" He asks, looking at the woman in leather standing before him.

"Ten."

"How many does the public know of?"

"Two. They occurred when Obidiah Stane was somewhat in charge of the Stark children." The woman runs her hand through her dark hair. The man nods, grunting. The woman rolls her eyes.

"You told me you were going to make her feel pain. If you don't get to work soon, you'll be feeling what I can do." He says, a small flame appearing in his hand, "As will your sister."

The woman stood, no emotion on her face as she nodded, "Yes sir." She told him, before turning on her heel and walking out of the room.

-
-
-

" If you scream or refuse me, I'll make it worse." Jace whispered in my ear. Tears ran down my face. I looked anywhere but at him. My arms were shackled above my head to a metal headboard and I was completely powerless. He used his knife to cut away my clothing. More tears ran down my face as he. . .as he did terrible, horrible things to me. Repeatedly.

And as the scene played out, as it always did, I shouted for help. When I did, he grabbed at my waist. His hand was red hot and burned my skin. I screamed and cried as he burned me. He then grabbed a knife and carved into my skin.

"You know what? Scream. Scream all you want. No one is going to fucking find you." He growled and twisted the knife. His free hand wrapped around my neck and squeezed hard, cutting off my oxygen. Spots appeared across my vision as the acts were repeated over and over and ov-

-

My eyes shot open and I gasped for breath. It felt like someone was strangling me while I was sleeping. I looked around the room, making sure I was in my bed, in my room. I sat up bed, gripping the sheets. "JARVIS, lights please." I whimper out. I touched my cheeks. They were wet with tears. The lights slowly turned on in my room. This nightmare had been replaying every night for more than a week.

The blinds were still shut across my window wall, keeping the outside world out. I climbed out of bed, sitting on the edge of it. I placed my bare feet on the cold tile and shakily stood up. I felt dirty and those memories...those memories felt fresh, even though they were years old. Tears kept on running down my cheeks as I slowly left my bedroom.

That was one thing never admitted to anyone. No one knew I was raped by Jace. I mean, except the doctors that cared for me after they found me. Tony asked, but I never said yes or no. It made me weak and I- I couldn't be weak. I just couldn't. If I would have told anyone, I would had to tell a lot more as well.

"When ever you get nightmares or feel like these things, I want you to call me. No matter what time it is, alright?" Steve's voiced echoed in my head. I shook then out. I couldn't tell him about this. There's a lot I still couldn't tell Rogers. Too much, really.

I walked down the hall and into my living space. I walked into my kitchen and started to make some coffee for myself. As I stood there, waiting for my coffee, I looked out the window. It still wasn't light out. I grab a mug from one of my cabinets. Once the coffee is ready, I pour it into the black mug. I add my creamer and take my coffee and myself to the couch. As I drink the hot liquid, I get lost in my memories.

-

"Miss Stark," The female doctor said once Tony, Rhodey, and Obidiah left the room, "I know you are going through a very rough time, but I need to discuss somethings with you."

I sat up as much as I could in the hospital bed. I was bandaged up and was still very sore. "And you had to wait until they left the room?" I asked, my voice hoarse. The doctor sighed, gave me a sympathy look.

"Miss Stark, when we were running tests, we found something." She spoke very softly. I sat up straighter.

"What was it?" I inquired. I studied her face for any other emotion other than sympathy, but I found nothing.

"Miss Stark, we know you were raped by Mister Lee."

"And?" I replied, trying not to remember what happened when he kidnapped me.

"You were pregnant, for a moment in time. You miscarried, Miss Stark, but you were pregnant." She tells me. It was like you had stabbed me in the heart. Tears sprung in my eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands as I started to cry.

"This stays between me and you and the other doctors that know. You cannot ever tell anyone about this alright? Not about the rape or the-the-" I told her, but before I could finish I started to sob.