Informationless

I sat across from Steve in the small QuinJet as he looks through the files of everyone and everything that deals with the Avengers. I am on my own tablet looking through the files as well.

I was almost done reading about the Tesseract when Coulson clears his throat.

"So, Clara how are you?"He asks.

"I'm fine,Phil."I say in a monotone voice.

"Are you sure? I mean after the acciden-"

"I am fine."I say, and sigh. I look at the Agent and smile.

"Don't worry for me. Worry over Romanoff and Barton."I tell him and he smiles. Phil walks over and sits by me.

"So this Doctor Banner was trying repicate the serum they used on me?"Steve asks. I look at him and nod.

"A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. But Banner thought Gamma Radiation was the key. His results weren't the same as yours."I explain. He swipes his finger across the screen, and then looks at me.

"What about you?"He asks. My breath hitches in mt throat. I look away. Steve and Coulson continue to talk, leaving me to think.

I had SHIELD destroy any files they had one me, the ones the kept I deleted when I hacked. It only says my name,my age, and a clip of me in action. Thats all I let them use.

"What does Ms.Stark do?"I hear Steve quietly ask. I look at the two and stand up, setting aside my tablet.

"Phil,I am going to take a different route to the Helicarrier."I look at Steve. "There is a reason why there is nothing about me in a file."

I walk toward the back and hit a button, opening the jet. Steve stands up to stop me,but Phil holds him back. I look at them and jump out. I huridly fly infront of the jet and zip off to the Helicarrier.

When I reach it, I fly downwards and land next to Natasha and Dr. Banner.

"Hey Tasha. Dr.Banner."I say with a smile. The duo looks at me.

"I thought you riding with the Captian and Coulson."Natasha says.

"I was, but Cap was asking to many questions."I say.

"Hello Ms.Stark."Banner says sticking out his hand. I shake his hand firmly and smile.

"Just call me Clara. Hello Bruce."I say with a chuckle. He smiles and lets go out my hand.

I watch as Cap's quin jet lands,and he walks out in all his glory, to us. When he sees me he smiles a bit then returns his face to normal.

"Clara, Agent Romanoff, Dr.Banner."He says stickng out his hand for Banner to shake,which he does.

"Captain Rogers."Banner says releasing his hand.

"Hello Captain Rogers."Natasha says sweetly.

"Rogers."I say. He looks hurt,but then starts to walk off with Banner. Natasha looks at me and shakes her head.

"What?"I ask. She smiles.

"What?"  I ask again.

"You must be blind,Stark."She tells me. I look at her quizically.

"What do you mean, Romanoff?"I ask she turns to me,grinning.

"I see the way he looks at you."She says as we watch Banner and Rogers.

"Uh-huh, well I've seen the way Barton looks at you."I say smirking. She blushes.

"Er-uh-shut up."She says as the helicarrier starts to rise.

"Come on boys,its going to get hard to breath in a bit."I shout to them. They turn around and start to walk back to us.