I Found You

KayleeMarta द्वारा

Annabelle and Isabelle are two very different girls, they are also twins. When their parents were in a car a... अधिक

I Found You: Prologue
Time To Go
Let's Go
Let's Talk
Lessons To Be Learned
Time to Party...or Not.
This Should be Interesting
Fights, How Fun
Let's Eat
So...about your sister.
Didn't see this one coming
Newspapers
Fights....
Drunk?
Secrets
Let's take a Walk
Jealousy
Confessions Part 1
Confessions Part 2
Running Away
Thanksgiving
Time to tell
New Relationships
First Dates
Not Accepted
Family
Broken Promises Part 1
Broken Promises Part 2
Kyle?!?!
I Love You
Reach for Hope
Wake Up
Together
Secrets & Pasts
Moving Forward
Surprises
Graduation
Goodbyes
The Letter

Starry Night Prom

1.1K 10 1
KayleeMarta द्वारा

Prom

***Annabelle***

I sat on the floor of our room wearing my robe and undergarments waiting patiently for Isabelle to finish doing my toes. Tonight was prom, and everything was going to be perfect.

We finished putting the last of the decorations last night and it felt like a ton was lifted off my shoulders. Isabelle and I went shopping and I forced Isabelle to get a dress.

"Done!" Isabelle exclaimed. I looked at my perfectly polished toe nails, they were green, and the same color as my dress. I got into my dress and it was even more beautiful as when I tried it on in the store. It was a green strapless dress; the color of my eyes, with sparkles on the top, cascading down to the floor, slowly fading away.

The dress clung to my body perfectly and swayed just enough when I spun. The only jewelry I wore was the gold locket I wore every day. I wore gold heels that I had trouble walking around in. Isabelle curled my hair and pulled some of it back, leaving the rest in soft curls on my shoulders.

"You look beautiful Annabelle!" Isabelle said as we looked in the mirror. "Thank you, now it's my turn to do you!"

"Lucky me." I heard her say under her breath. I just rolled my eyes and went to work on my sister.

Once I finished, her hair was in a soft bun with a few loose curls around her face. Her blue dress was stunning on her, and the silver heels pulled the look together.

"Now we both look beautiful." I said as she looked in the mirror. There was a knock on the door and I went and opened to find Chase and Jace standing there looking as handsome has ever. My eyes were fixed on Chase. His mouth was slightly parted as he stared at me. He wore a black tux with a green tie matching my dress.

He kissed my forehead and whispered "You are truly beautiful."

I decided to encourage everyone to take pictures, so we did and then we were off.

Prom was held in the ballroom so we had to walk. We walked separately. My hand was intertwined with Chase's as we trailed behind Isabelle.

"Oh I Hope everyone likes the decorations.

"They will love it!" Chase said reassuring me. I gave him a warm smile and he returned it.

"So how is the speech coming?" I groaned, “Don’t even ask! I have nothing! I can't write a speech."

He stopped me and took a hold of my shoulders , "Annabelle you are the best writer in this whole school, you can do it. You’re over thinking it. Take it like a math problem just let it come to you." He said encouraging me. he always knew just what to say, why couldn't he do the speech?!

I rested my head against his chest and I felt his arms wrap around me. We began walking again and when I saw the lights of prom and I felt Chase grab my hand, everything seemed to slip away. I felt a smile form on my lips where it would stay all night.

The ballroom was even more beautiful than I pictured. Twinkling lights covered the ceiling with a few big stars hanging down. Several people came up to me, complementing me on the great job I did. I smiled proudly as my eyes traveled the room.

"My, My, don't you look beautiful Annabelle." I heard a familiar voice. I spun around and saw Jordan standing behind me.

“Well don’t you look pretty spiffy yourself." I said tugging on his tux.

"I try." he paused, " So Chase can I steal your girl for one dance?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"Go right ahead." he said releasing my hand. Jordan held out his hand, "Why don't you ask me, I am the one having to dance. What if I don’t want to dance with you?" I said jokingly.

Jordan was taken back, "Do you want to dance?" he asked, unsure.

"I would love to!" I smiled at him. I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. We dance like best friends should, as if no one was looking at us. We went crazy. I was laughing the entire time. Whenever I caught Chase's eye he would smile and wink at me.

When the song ended the whole placed cheered. "Time to go find your sister and steal her away for a dance." he winked at me and walked away. I rolled my eyes shaking my head. He is one weird boy.

I found Chase and he wrapped his arms around my waist bring me close to him. "Did you have fun?" he asked I laughed.

"Yeah, we went crazy."

"I saw that."

"So you were watching me?" I questioned.

"You’re the only one I ever see." he said smirking. I felt a blush form on my cheek. I heard chase chuckle and lean in. His hot breath was on my cheek. "I love making you blush." he said before pressing his lips to mine. Warmth spread through my body, sending tingles to my stomach. I would never get tired of kissing him.

He pulled away leaving me hungry for more. "So Riding Hood, do I get a dance?" he asked holding out his hand.

"I think I can pencil you in." I said placing my small hand in his big one.

He led me to the dance floor and right when we got there a slow song started playing. I rested my head on his shoulders as we spun slowly around in circles. As we spun I caught my eye at the sight of my sister dancing with Jace exactly like I was. We locked eyes for a brief second and smiles formed on both of our mouths.

***Isabelle***

I tangled my arms around Jace’s neck as he embraced me by the waist, pulling me impossibly closer. Lately, close to Jace isn’t close enough. It’s like he’s become this entirely new part of me; a part of me that I can’t afford to lose.

“I love you,” Jace whispered in my ear, making the hairs at the back of my neck stand up.

I looked past everyone as I let the words sink in. Jace loved me just like Chase loved Annabelle. I spied my sister dancing with Chase and watched as a smile curled onto her lips. When we locked eyes we both smiled. I closed my eyes and breathed Jace’s scent in. “I love you too,” I breathed contently as we swayed to the music.

The song was slowly coming to a blissful end but I didn’t want to let go of Jace. I just wanted to stay in that moment and just melt into him. I knew things were bound to change when we went off to college but for this moment in time I just wanted to enjoy being with him.

“Want a drink?” Jace smiled at me. I nodded, mesmerized by his deep blue eyes that matched his baby blue vest and tie.

We walked to the refreshment tables and I waited as Jace pulled a chair for me to sit. When he sat down we both got some piña-coladas, without the rum of course, this is a learning enviroment.

 Jace began to play with my hands as he stared at me amusedly.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” I questioned, motioning toward my face as I swiped at it. Jace laughed and nodded.

“You have impossibly beautiful green eyes and the cutest freckles,” he smiled as he reached up to touch a curl that fell loose. “And the most fiery red hair.” He beamed at me as he rested his palm on my cheek.

I closed my eyes to savor the feeling of his touch on my skin, smiling as I felt heat rush to my cheeks. “I hate you for making me blush,” I reopened my eyes and looked straight at him with a bemused look.

“And I love you for it,” he pecked my lips slowly as the taste of the colada rubbed onto my lips, making the kiss extremely sweet, literally.

“Just wondered if I could steal the girlfriend,” I heard Jordan’s cheerful voice interrupt, making Jace and I pull back in laughter.

“Only if she agrees,” Jace smiled at me, waiting for my response.

“Jordan, I’m not much of a dancer…,” I trailed off as his smile quivered into a slow smile. I knew he hadn’t gotten a date because he was still sort of in a trance with Annabelle.

“But I guess I can make an exception,” I said nervously. As soon as the words left my mouth, Jordan immediately beamed at me and pulled at my hand. “Come on then, I love this song!” I laughed as I trailed behind him, slowly letting go of a nagging feeling I had.

Jordan pulled me into the center of the dance floor and he immediately began to dance like crazy. I laughed at him but did as he did. I don’t know about anyone else but I for one find that dancing is quite challenging. Don’t get me wrong, I can dance, I just suck at it.

“See you’re doing it,” Jordan smiled as I moved to the rhythm of the music.

“Hey,” a voice greeted from behind me. I turned around to find very familiar hazel eyes staring back at me. Cameron stood in front of me, hair a mess and looking as great as ever.

“Hey Cameron,” I greeted him and just as swiftly turned back around before he could say anything more.

“So have you gotten accepted to any colleges?” I asked, so I could change the subject. Jordan was clearly searching my face for any bad emotion or vibe that was not coming. I was fine with Cameron. He made me realize how crazy I was about Jace and how stupid I was for rushing into a relationship that my own sister didn’t approve of. That’s a lesson right there, never doubt your twin.

“A few. Thinking about going to medical school, though.” He smiled as he finally answered. “But lets not talk about that. Let’s go crazy!” he screamed, making everyone around us cheer in excitement as pop songs of all kind came blasting through the speakers.

“Can I steal a dance too?” I heard Ashton’s manly voice ask from behind. I immediately turned around to face him and basically tackled him as I hugged him tightly.

“Ashton!” I screamed as I kissed his cheek, pulling back as I realized Jordan was still there.

“Don’t ask me,” Jordan laughed as he held his hands up. “Nice dancing with you,” Jordan bowed slightly toward me, making me chuckle. “Yea, yea…” I waved him off as I turned to Ashton.

“C’mon,” Ashton laughed as he pulled me through the throngs of people, toward the tables that were set up at the back of the ball room.

“Thanks for the save,” I mumbled as I sat down in front of him, taking my heels off in the process. “You know these things are worth more than the coffin you could end up in.” I choked as I shoved the gold heels toward Ashton.

“I always knew you didn’t like to dance,” Ashton laughed. “But I didn’t know why. Now that I saw that, I know.”

“Quit insulting me!” I smiled, completely satisfied that things had gone back to a somewhat normal state between Ashton and I.

I don’t think he’s quite over me but I know he’s getting there. He knows I need him as a friend and that I always have. I love Ashton more than anything and I would be on his side for anything because he’s like my brother. He isn’t just some guy, he has been with me my entire life and he’s basically my second twin. I know people don’t understand our relationship but the important thing is that we understand it and value it.

“What’s up?” he asked me happily as he took a hold of the black and white balloons that were held down in the center of the table by some magnets.

“Nothing much; you?” I asked as I took the balloon he was handing me.

“Nothing,” he answered as his lips turned up into a devious smile as we both bit a hole into the balloons so that we could inhale the helium.

“You look so beautiful tonight,” I complimented Ashton in my squeaky, helium created, voice. His chuckle came out high pitched as he returned, “And you look handsome.” I laughed at our stupidity as I realized I’d just called him beautiful and he called me handsome.

We spent a few minutes sucking the helium out of the balloons until people began to shout at us to stop. In reality, we stopped because we’d already popped all six of the balloons that were place on our table.

“Awe, now I feel drunk because I got high on helium,” I said dizzily as I bent my head backwards and hitched my legs up onto Ashton’s lap. 

“And that’s okay,” Ashton laughed as he pushed my legs off of him as he got up. He offered me his hand to take and I did.

“So what college are you attending?” I asked him. He shrugged as we made our way past the people dancing to the booming music.

“Thinking about medical school maybe,” he smiled. I knew Ashton has always wanted to help people and medicine does seem like the best way to do it.

“That’s great!” I smiled at him as we approached Jace. I squeezed Ashton’s shoulder reassuring and pointed to a brunette sitting at the table next to the one we were just at. “Ask her to dance; she was totally checking you out before.” I smiled as I gave him a hug.

He laughed before letting go and nodding as he made his way over to the girl. I watched as he swiftly asked the girl to dance and she shyly accepted, not before glancing at me and checking to see if I was fine with it. I laughed and motioned to Jace as I mouthed, ‘this is my real date.’ The brunette immediately showed a sign of relief as she turned her attention back to Ashton.

“Real date huh?” Jace asked as I still had my finger pointed in that direction. “Is there someone I should know about?” he joked as he pulled me onto his lap.

“Actually yes,” I played along. “There’s this guy and he’s really hot. His name’s Jace Matthews and he is really amazing.”

“Never heard of him,” Jace played along.

“Well he’s a vampire so he only comes out at night.” I explained as I wrapped my arms around him, snuggling closer.

“Wouldn’t want to mess with that guy,” he laughed as he pulled my lips to just barely touch his, “But what can I say? I’m a total badass myself.” He whispered as he clashed our lips together, making me smile and a collision of feelings surge through me.

“And that’s why I love you.”

Q: What will happen when everyone leaves for college? Will Ashton ever get over Isabelle? Will Jordan ever get over Annabelle? What will happen between Cameron and Isabelle? Will they ever make up?

Hey it’s Marta again. Kaylee couldn’t post so here i am(: Anyway please COMMENT VOTE AND/OR FAN! please check out our other stories, Tasting the Rain and Behind Enemy Lines. Those are on our other accounts.

KayleeSmaylee : Behind Enemy Lines

SmartyMarty: Tasting the Rain

PLEASE GO READ THOSE!(:

Thanks in advance and love you all!

<3 Marta

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

186 17 17
Bella is the girl who lost everything to cancer, and her world suddenly revolves around her sickness. She lost her friends, her mother, her confidenc...
202K 11.2K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...
17.5K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
Right Now Gin द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.9K 242 13
Chris. He's blond, handsome, lively, a quarterback and a junior in high school. He has it all good, but he hates being popular, no one knows how he's...