D.R.A.M.A Life ( A YN & ___ C...

By __mindlessjetsetter

Completed****** Love & Drama are the main theme for this story. Will YN... More

D.R.A.M.A Life ( A YN & ___ CELEB STORY)
Chapter O1
Chapter 2
Chapter O3
Chapter O4
Chapter O5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter O8
Chapter O9
1O
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
2O
21
22
23
24
25
N.A.C
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
TO BE CONTINUED...

19

2.3K 61 4
By __mindlessjetsetter

Few days later

YN- DIGGY !?

Diggy-yeah?

Yn- can you watch DJ tonight?

Diggy- why where you going?

YN- Asia asked me if I want to go to a Heat game and watch Jason play and I said yeah.

Diggy- I guess I'll watch him but did you make up your mind yet about the tour

YN- Diggy I know how much the tour means to you but karma means a lot to me and I can't just leave it here in Miami that's my dream & I can't go with you to Europe. I'm sorry but of course ill visit you. And DJ will too *goes to kiss Diggy and he turns away*

YN- really Diggy . Either I can go out there for a week and a half per month or for one month. In the middle of the tour. I have a career to Diggy.

Diggy- I know that but I want you & DJ both to be there at all the shows.

Yn- ill try To see if Asia will take care of the store & Janelle go with us so I have someone but if you get out of line I'm coming back to Miami no ifs ands or buts about it and that's a promise dig

Diggy- Thank You baby. *gives you a kiss*

Yn- don't mess it up Daniel

Diggy- I won't go get ready for the game.

You shower get dressed, you're wearing black high waisted jeans with rips a LEbron James jersey you put a white tank top on underneath since the jerseys itchy and some black louboutins. You're hairs straightened in a high pony with black stud earrings and some black and silver bangle bracelets.

You go downstairs

Diggy- damn babe

Yn- *you do a 360 twirl*

Diggy- your ass looks big can I hit it when you get home

*you just stare at him*

Yn- you could've but no I'm gonna tease you

Diggy- but babe you know you want TDD

Yn- I can wait tho. But I'm gonna go meet Asia ill see you later baby *gives DJ a kiss(Diggys holding him) gives Diggy a kiss*

Sorry it's short I was rushing. Ill prob update later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 540 38
At first its two teens trying to be together until. Diggy Does something to save Lyric.Then she finds out about her Biological mother,new baby,cheate...
9.1K 228 42
This Book Is About YnShe Moved From Atlanta To L.A for College at A School In L.A. When She Met Chresanto August. But She Not Knowing That He A Thot...
9.5K 454 16
Gabenath Fanfiction. During an akuma attack Gabriel and Nathalie get transported in a fantastic world in which they live a new life into their person...
2.3K 124 50
India and Khalil fall madly in love with each other. Or maybe so they think. They have many ups and downs including India's ex, Daniel. She gets so c...