Forever & Always

By -Little-momma-boo

Gabriella has not had the best of luck especially when her mother is throw into jail for 12 years and is stuc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.6K 98 3
By -Little-momma-boo

Brody's P.O.V

It's been a little over 4 hours since Gabriella left to get some food. I haven't got any calls from her so I'm starting to worry.

"Brody?" I hear a small voice say. I look down and see Sadie sucking her tumb with tears in her eyes, "I had a bad dream." She crys.

"It's okay sweetie come here." I tell her.

She climbs up on my lap in the small rocking chair I was in, "Brody?" She says.

I look down at her and smile, I push her fallen hair behind her ears, "Yes sweetie?" I say

"It that bad man going to get us or sissy." She asks.

"No sweetie I will protect you all with my life. I won't let anyone hurt you." I say to her placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Sissy... loves.... you...." She says as she starts to fall back asleep.

"And I love her." I say

I set in the chair for a while and just rock her I then put her back in her room next to a sleeping Issac.

As I walk downstairs the phone rings, "Hello." I say when I reach the phone.

"The is Starboard Hospital and we have word that you know a women the name of Gabriella." She says

I nod then realize she can see me so I use my words, "Yes that is me.. I mean yes I know her why is she okay." I ask

"Well I'm not at liberty to say over the phone." She says.

Before she has any time to say another word I cut her off, "I'm on my way." And hang up the phone.

Oh my Gabriella are you okay...

Thank you so much for reading my story. It's about over made 3 more chapters I want to get to 20 chapters sooo....

Thanks for all your votes also..

Love yall
Xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
776K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
3.9M 108K 70
After her parent's death Kyla Daniel's view on life changed completely. The one thing that didn't though was the undeniable hatred she had for the sc...