The Lost Vampire Princess||Di...

By XxNeverGirlXx

Mizuki is a vampire princess. She's the princess of all vampires. Her father, Karl, is the King. Along with t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
I got tagged!
Tagged once again!

Prologue

16.6K 347 59
By XxNeverGirlXx

|Pic is Mizuki-younger version|

|EDITED|

***
|Play video|

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom far away. There lived in the castle, was two loving couples with their little daughter. The family was not an ordinary one, though.

They were vampires.

You would think that vampires should be cold and uncaring. But, not all vampires are like that, and this family is one of them.

The little vampire girl was only 6 years old. She had long silver hair that reached to her waist, and gray  eyes that can hypnotize anyone with it's enchantment. The princess was loved by everyone from her kingdom.

The princess was happy.

Until that fateful day.

The day 'that' happened.

***

One beautiful night, the queen was tucking in her princess to bed. The queen, was a beautiful queen. She had long white hair and ruby eyes. She was like a goddess, just like her daughter. The queens name was, Christa.

The father came in to say goodnight to his little princess. The princess squealed in delight when she saw her father. The father smiled and kneeled towards his daughter, kissing her forehead.

The father is the king. He had long silver hair and bright gold-like eyes. The king was a very powerful vampire. He has respected to everyone around him. The kings name is, Karl.

As the king and queen say goodnight to the princess, they leave the room. The princess snuggled in her bed sheets, with a happy smile on her face. A minute later, she was asleep.

***

In the middle of the night, something disrupt the kingdoms peaceful sleeps. Fire was spread all throughout the kingdom.

People was dying and burning to death. Screams was heard here and there. People trying to get out of there houses, to escape from death.

The king and queen heard the screams and quickly ran to there daughters room.

The princess was sleeping peacefully in her bed, a smile on her face as she dreamt. The king and queen ran to their daughter and woke her up.

"Mommy? Daddy? What's wrong?" The little princess asked. The worried parents, scooped up their daughter and went to the throne room. Maids and butlers was in there, waiting.

"What happened?!" The king exclaimed. "My lord, a fire has spread throughout the kingdom." A guard explained. "How did this happen?!" The king asked. "My lord, we do not know the culprits that caused this. But if we find them, we won't hesitant to exterminate them." The guard says.

"Christa, take our child somewhere safe." The king ordered. The queen nodded.

The queen and the little princess went somewhere far away from the castle.

They soon stopped.

They was behind bushes to surrounded them from danger. They heard footsteps, loud footsteps.

"Where are they?!" A person asked, impatience clear in his tone. "Boss, we don't know." Another person says, his tone nervous. "Well, find them! They can't be far off." The person demanded. Then, their footsteps became distant. Eventually, it was quiet.

"Mommy, I'm scared!" The little princess cried. "Shh. It's okay, baby." The queen cooed to the princess. The queen stood up along with the princess in her arms, and they started walking.

It was quiet, but not for long. Footstep was heard from behind them. "Stop right there!" A voice shouted. The queen froze. A gun was put on her forehead. "Give me the child." The person orders. "Never!" Cried the queen. Then something made the person let go of the pistol, and fall down. It was the king.

"Daddy!" Cried the princess. "My little princess." The king says, and hugged the queen and the princess. "What are we going to do Karl?" The queen asked. "I don't know my love, I don't know." The king mutters.

Gunshots was heard, and it was getting closer. "Found them!" A voice shouted. "Fire!" Another voice called out. The princess was scared. The king was protecting the queen and the princess. He didn't want them to get hurt.

The queen looked down to the princess, then to the king. They both nodded at each other in a silent agreement. "Mizuki, we need you to run. Don't come back." Says the king.

"But daddy-" The princess protests.

"No buts. Run somewhere where it's safe. Somewhere far away." The king demanded.

The princess did as she was told and leaped out of her mothers arms. " I love you mommy, I love you daddy." The princess whispered. "We love you, too." Says the king and queen. "Don't look back Mizuki." Says the queen. The princess nodded and started running.

She heard gunshots behind her. The little princess cried as she ran.

It felt like hours as she ran. She finally stopped to a big church. The little princess went up to it, then she knocked. The door opened to a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes. "Hello! Who are you?" Asked the girl. "I'm Mizuki." Says the princess. "I'm Yui." Says the girl. "Come inside, you look awful." Says Yui. The princess nodded, and went inside.

The princess felt uncomfortable. She doesn't know why. They approached a guy. "Hello, father." Yui says. "Hello my darling, Yui." The man says, smiling. "Who is this?" He asked, looking at Mizuki with a curious look. "This is Mizuki." Yui says, looking at me. "Hello, Mizuki. I'm Seiji." The man introduced. "Hello." The princess muttered.

"Where's your mother and father?" Seiji asked. "I don't know." She whispers, tears pricking the corner of her eyes. "Don't worry, you can here with us. Until your parents come back for you, you'll be staying here for the time being." Seiji explained. The princess looked up with hopeful eyes. "Really?" She asked. Seiji nodded and gave her a soft smile. The princess nodded her head in happiness.

"Alright! Let's get you settled in then!" Seiji exclaims.

***

Weeks passed and the little princess was happy. Though she missed her mother and father dearly, she was happy that these people took her in.

Then one day, her secret was revealed.

The secret that she is a vampire.

A vampire princess at that.

One morning, Yui and Mizuki was cooking dinner. Yui was cutting the vegetables, while Mizuki was making rice balls. Then, Yui cut her finger and blood went down her finger.

Mizuki stared at it in hunger. Mizuki grabbed Yui's finger and sucked on it. "Ah! Mizuki what are you doing?" Yui exclaimed. "Your blood taste good..." Mizuki mummers. Then Seiji came in and saw them. "What are you doing?" Seiji asked, a baffled look on his face. Mizuki took out Yui's finger out of her mouth, and looked at Seiji. "I-I..." Mizuki stutters.

"So, you're a vampire?" Seji asked, his gaze locked onto the blood on her mouth from Yui. Mizuki nodded. "I'm a vampire princess." She added. Seiji's eyes widened. "You're the lost princess..." Seiji whispered. Mizuki looked at him in confusion. "How did you know that?" She asked.

Seiji chuckled. "Let's not worry about that." He says. He turns to you Yui, a worried look on his face as he watched her pale face become paler. "Yui, are you alright?" He asked. Mizuki looked at Yui, and saw that she was looking at her with fear in her eyes.

"Yui?" Mizuki muttered, tilting her head. Yui shook her head, and gave Mizuki a weak smile. "A-Ah, I'm sorry. I just don't really like v-vampires..." She stuttered, clutching her hands to her chest tightly.

"I see. But, I hope one day you won't be afraid of me. Let's be the best of friends when that happens!" Mizuki exclaims, a wide smile on her face. Yui's smile became brighter, and nodded.

"I hope so, too."

***

Hey guys! I hope you like this new story. I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 727 13
Yui's older brother Rin isn't a big church going person. His sister has no clue of his sexuality, and his beliefs. But on top of all that Rin has a h...
20.4K 331 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
14.7K 504 77
Miyu knew she would move in with the Sakamaki brothers from a young age. Now, it's finally time. While living with them, she starts to uncover her p...
3.2K 73 27
Sam Komori was the protective older sister of YUi. After many years of protecting her from vampires, she takes her sister ice skating, to bring back...