Love me like you do

By Ginny_weasley7

Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves... More

Introduction
Harbor
Room 715
Emma Cooper
Surprises
Girls night out
How to annoy Harry
Harry's game
Parties Kisses and Blake!
Bathroom snogs
Cookies?
Partners and Players
First date
An unwanted visitor
Emilie at her best
One month mark
Lectures & Kisses
Blake wants me
Falling for Ginny Weasley
Everybody Meet Luke Mason
Forget the movie, snog already!
The Threat
New Friends and old friends
College Trip and bye bye Wales!
Splash fights and getting touchy
Emilie has a boyfriend?
The start of something new
Cheater be cheating
Man on a mission
Worried Ginny
Weird talks and blushing mad
Ex Friend, ex boyfriend
The fight
Emma strikes back
Hospidalized
Vanilla Twilight
Love me like you do
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
{CONTEST thingy}

Quidditch preparations

3.2K 91 64
By Ginny_weasley7

Hey guys picture at the top ^^ is Daniel Radcliffe 😍 ain't he a hottie 👌🏻 I think he is.. This is him in my book but he has glasses 😂...

Ginny's POV

Today was the day I would try out for Holyhead Harpies, Harry had said also we have a date later on tonight. The girls wanted to go shopping to for the "date".

"Hey Ginny" spoke Pely Wavy turning around I came face to face with her. Her hair was up today and she looked really nice as always, "Hey Pely" I greeted back. She smiled and went back to looking at her phone. She seemed to physically attached to it.

I didn't have classes today as it was Quidditch week. Quidditch is like a religion in Harbor so i have been told multiple times. They added 9 more teams which now was a total of 12 full teams which has 7 players on. 5 people who played with two substitutes on each team.

They announced it there yesterday. It's going to be fairly hard getting these spots, like over 5000 students were competing against each other. If you made the team, its commitment they want and skilful players. They aren't discriminating thank god! That would be bad form! Harry said he might try out but he mightn't with Auror training trials coming within two weeks he needs all the time to practise.

I was a bit nervous for our date, like who wouldn't be? It's not my first date. But this was my first date with Harry. Harry who I hated back at Hogwarts. The Harry that ignored me for 7 years or more? Not sure but it started in my fourth year. He just shut me out, I didn't even know why? Ron wouldn't tell me. He never even budged when I threatened him. I tried to talk to Harry but he brushed past me. Before that so called incident Harry was like my protector. Like when I dated this guy Michael and he cheated on me. Not only did my 6 brothers just hurt him, Harry broken his nose and arm. I thanked Harry by giving him a kiss on the cheek. But of course Ron ruined the moment by threatening Harry. Then fourth year hit and the Yule ball was pretty bad night. Ever since then Harry and I didn't exactly see eye to eye.

"Ginevra?" Emilie said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Oh hey Ems" I greeted back. Hat nickname kind of stuck in my fifth year.

"Thinking of Potter are we?" She teased.

"And so what if i was?"I retorted back. Emilie smirked at me.

"We have to get ready Gin our try outs are in an hour and also we need to be at the stadium in 25 minutes" Emilie said.

I nodded she was right. I needed to wish Harry good luck as he had an exam on DADA. Waving bye to Emilie and Pely I made my way towards my room 715.

Upon entering I saw Harry going out of the restroom only in boxers. My mouth went dry. I licked my lips and my eyes went blank. Why does he have to be hot? And how did he mange to keep his six back so solid.

"Hey babe" Harry greeted me as he stalked towards me.

Act cool. Keep cool Ginny I told myself. Man Harry's gonna win this! No hell no! Merlins beard. Is it hot in here?

I noticed Harry's hair was gelled up , he also had it in a wavy way. Man. He knows he hot!

"Hey Harry" I greeted pecking him lightly on his lips. Harry seemed surprised by my gesture. Ginning at me he held out his hand. I took it looking deep into his green emerald eyes.

"I got you food" Harry pointed to the bag that said "McDonald's" he's just the best "fake" boyfriend ever.

"Awe thank you" I kissed his cheek and grabbed the bag of food. Harry moved closer to me and I sat on his lap as we ate the fries in silence.

"Open up you" I said. I picked up a couple of fries in my hand and placed it near Harry's mouth. Harry grinned at me. He parted his lips opening them wide. I slowly fed him and when the last few came I took it to his mouth but as he opened I threw them into my mouth winking at him. Harry looked at me, blinked a few times and laughed. "Oi that was mine" Harry teased.

"I must go Harry I have tryout in a couple of minutes" Harry looked down at my lips and leaned in. I did too and I kissed him.

After a minute of Harry not kissing me back I looked at him. Am I a bad kisser? Why isn't he kissing me?

"You kiss innocent" Harry smiled. Innocent?

"How am I supposed to kiss you so?" I asked rather annoyed.

"Rough a bit I'm not gonna break" he instructed.

"Okay" I said a bit unsure. Rough. I said in my mind.

Placing my lips on his soft ones I kissed him hard and roughly Harry instantly smiled and kissed me back. After a minute I pulled away as tryouts came into my brain. Harry groaned and I peck his lips lightly. "I'll see you for our date tonight" I winked at him. Harry's grin grew and i could tell you my heart skipped a beat.

"Ok babe I'll see you at 8?" Harry smiled.

"Ok good luck by the way" I said as I scrambled to find my broom, and my gear.

"Oh yeah thanks babe I'll see you later" Harry's figure stood behind me as he kissed my neck. I pursed my lips shut trying not to moan. I blinked before realising I still had training. I cursed under my breath.

Harry chuckled.

Within 15 minutes I had checked my phone. I was so late! Emilie was going to kill me....  I quickly apparated on the spot.

The stadium was twice the size of the one I went to during the Quidditch World Cup in my fourth year. I met Emilie who looked pissed off.

"What's up, sorry I'm late" she looked at me and spoke,

"Where the Merlin were you? I rang your phone 8 freaken times and you didn't bother your ass to answer" woah there. Is she on her period? Feck what crawled up he'd ass??

"Sorry Harry and I....." I started to say but got cut off as Nina entered the dressing rooms.

"Ready to kick butt" she said giddily. Emilie laughed along and I knew she was only teasing me. Sadly Eva wasn't playing Quidditch so she came to watch.

Harry's POV

The moment Ginny left I went to change. I had to go a I had an exam. Things with Ginny are great. Like I will have her falling for me by the end of this month. I know it! I'm Harry Freaken Potter!

The date I have organised for her is simply taking her to a muggle game centre which is know as an arcade centre; where we go laser tag, bowling, some pool and even take her to Starbucks.

Making my way down the wide hall I came face to face with Ryan.

"Hey mate guess who I bumped into?" He said so surprised.

"What up dude and tell me" I said.

"Draco Malfoy is here" my mouth hung opened. What is Malfoy doing here? I haven't seen him since the Battle of Hogwarts.

"No way" I said shocked.

Ryan just nodded as we made our way towards the office to apply for our papers. When we arrive there Jodie greeted us.

"Hello ma'am is our papers there?" I asked politely.

"Oh Mr potter did you not hear? Your test was called off due to Mr Clarke leaving on an emergency. His family were in a accident" she spoke. My eyes widen. "Really are they okey?" I asked. Mr Clarke was a really nice man, probably the soundest professor I've met. Besides Remus Lupin  of course. He was the best!

"Oh yeah there ok I was told, it's reschedule next month on the 3rd."

I nodded and me and Ryan high five each other. "Wanna watch some Quidditch?" He asked.

I nodded I wanted to see Ginny again. Ryan wanted to see Nina...

**********************

Dedications,
janetd21904 harryandginny2002 harrypotterfanone Ginny_Weasley_06 JusteJuste Ginny_Weasley5 HinnyForever17 WaterWizard EvangelieWatson pelinawatson DAyeahDA nikigirl14 Scotty03 aminasalman harrypotter_romance ghibbhkn Kaceybarry15 kiasmias silia_black and all X

❤️Merry Christmas ❤️

Ginny_weasley7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 171 19
After the war, everyone returned to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to finish their final year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is now head...
621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
491K 12.2K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
15.9K 1.1K 24
Following the skirmish at the Ministry, Voldemort has stepped back out into the open. Once more his name is being uttered in harsh whispers, news of...