WITH YOU【oh sehun】

By parkchanyeolover

I'm in love.. with you. More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
AWAKE- PUBLISHED!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 [1/2]
Chapter 45 [2/2]
epilogue
Appreciation Post
Sequel Is Out!

Chapter 37

1.6K 66 107
By parkchanyeolover

Yeo Jin POV

I opened my eyes and saw Sehun's arm wrapped neatly around my waist.

Why the hell was he touching me like I'm his property?!

"YA!" I yelled in shock that made Sehun startled from his sleep and he quickly sat up on the bed.

"W-what happened?!" he asked me.

"Y-your arm was around my---"

Then I remembered about last night. He confessed to me. God damn it, I forgot that we're now official!

"Ugh nevermind," I facepalmed myself. "I forgot."

"Forgot what?" he smirked, leaning closer towards me. "Forgot that you're now mine?"

I pushed his chest and glared at him. "Stop it, Oh Sehun!"

"Sorry." he chuckled and quickly leaned in again to kiss my head.

I only blushed and got up to get ready for school. Actually, I wasn't comfortable with us acting so sweetly to each other. I prefer him arguing with me, but I'm sure I'll get used to his new actions soon.

-

I got off the bus with Jieun and walked into the school. Sehun asked me to come with him to school but I insisted, just in case that our cover would blow up.

"You look so happy today." Jieun said to me while picking up our books at our locker.

"Huh? Me?" I asked her as I pointed to myself.

"Who else? Your face is glowing!" she said. "Did Sehun say something to you?" she added.

Her face was obviously a bit sad, although she faked it with a smile. Should I tell her that we've start dating-- I mean, loving each other?

No, I shouldn't.

"Um, no?" I lied.

Suddenly, I could hear squeals and screams from the other end of the hallway. Both of us turned our heads to see what the commotion was, but when I saw it, I thought, 'Meh, nevermind.' because it was just EXO walking down the hallway.

Wait, EXO?!

Shit, what if Sehun saw me and started to act all lovey dovey? I didn't tell him that our relationship was a secret! But of course he should know that, shouldn't he?

I stood frozen, still with our heads turned to them. They got nearer to us and Sehun finally locked eyes with me. But then he ignored me like I was nothing.

I was relieved but hurt at the same time. Why does he act so well? Or what if he doesn't even need to act because he actually doesn't love me?

No, Choi Yeo Jin. He freaking loves you. He told you that last night. Stop assuming things because you guys only started yesterday, and it hadn't even been a day yet.

"Sehun looks so handsome like always." Jieun said to herself, daydreaming.

"Let's just go, Jieun." I sighed and pulled her to History class.

-

"Hey, baby!" Sehun greeted me while I was sitting on the bed, reading a book. "How was school?" he asked.

"Good." I answered nonchalantly.

"Hold up, why are you like this?" he questioned, sitting in front of me. "Did something happen?"

"Why did you do that?" I asked him. But wait, why was I still thinking about how he ignored me earlier?

"Do what, Jagi?" he asked me with confusion in his eyes. "Okay. If it's about me pulling down Tao's trouser at school earlier then--"

"No," I narrowed my eyes. "Why did you ignore me like that?"

"What do you mean?" he asked back.

"Why did you ignore me so well?" I asked.

Ouch, that hurt.

"Don't you want that?" he asked me. "Our relationship is a secret, remember?"

I know. I do, I remember. But you didn't need to ignore me like that. Just act like how you would act to me normally at school. Act like how we were before we started being official.

I took a deep breath. "I want you to ignore me, but not in that kind of way."

"Then how?"

"You know, you don't need to ignore me like I didn't exist at all." I stated, obviously pain written across my face.

He pulled me in for a hug. "Okay, I'm sorry." he said in a calm tone. I suddenly felt like sobbing and all but then I realized there's no need to cry.

"I just didn't know how to act around you because I feel nervous whenever I see you." he said, breaking the hug and looked at me.

Hearing that from him made me smile again. He's nervous whenever he sees me. That's cute.

"Okay, just don't do that again. I'm hurt!" I said while jokingly clutching my chest.

"Arraseo, boss!" he exclaimed as he targeted to tickle me. I was rolling on the bed when he tickled my stomach because that's my most sensitive spot!

"Stop it!" I screamed for the seventh time. "It's not funny!" I pouted.

When he saw me getting angry, he immediately stopped and smiled. That smile would melt my heart and I would instantly forgive him. Shit, I've fallen too deep.

"My parents are back now and they want us to come over for dinner tonight. How does that sound?" he asked while backhugging me on the bed.

"Why would I say no? I missed them a little too much."

-

We entered Sehun's parents house and all the old memories came back to me. How I first stepped in here, and how I hit the door on my first day. How Sehun took care of me that night, and everything. Every pieces of the memory came back to me.

Sehun went to his bedroom to take something, so he left me alone in the living room.

I walked past the 'memory wall' where they hanged all their photos and stopped when I saw our wedding photo. Damn, that was months ago but it felt like yesterday.

Then, my eyes travelled down to Sehun's family potrait. I squinted my eyes to see who the girl was, but then it hit me. It totally did.

I enjoyed looking at every section of the house, especially the memory wall- where they put all of their photos.

I giggled looking at his cute baby photos and I saw his family portrait. Realizing that his parents and sister weren't in the house, I decided to ask him.

"Um.. Sehun, where are your parents and sister? I'm sorry if this is a sensitive issue, you don't need to answer."

"They're away for business. Meanwhile my sister is in Australia. So that leaves just me in the house.."

'Meanwhile my sister is in Australia.'

I felt so stupid on why I didn't realize all of this. Where's his sister all this time? She didn't even come for our wedding. Sehun's parents never even introduced her to me or vice versa.

Why do I only realize it by now?

I sat on the couch in the living room while waiting for Sehun to come back. His mom and dad were still getting ready in their room so I was alone, pretty much.

While I was sitting on the couch, I took out my phone from my handbag and typed in "Oh Sehun's sister".

G O O G L E

RIP Oh Sera, an SM trainee's sister... view more

posted on 12 April 2010

Oh Sehun's [SM Rookie] older sister died in a tragic car accident last night, a day before his birthday..view more

posted on 12 April 2010

Oh Sera died in a tragic car-lorry accident last night at a traffic light junction.. view more

posted on 12 April 2010

"What are you doing?" Sehun popped out of nowhere. I immediately kept my phone inside my bag.

"Um.. I was playing Candy Crush.." I answered, obviously lying.

"Then why did you look like you were about to cry?" he questioned again.

"I.. ran out of lives."

GREAT ANSWER! DIVINE!

He didn't seem to buy that but gladly he didn't ask anymore questions after that because his parents showed up at the living room aswell.

"Yeo Jin!" his mom said and hugged me so ever tightly. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Mommy!" I managed to answer in a muffled tone although I was close to dying.

"How has my only daughter been?" she asked me with a sweet smile plastered on her face. She's beautiful as always.

Yeah, so much for only daughter. I wondered how much she'd cried the moment she heard that her real daughter had passed away?

And I wondered how much Daddy cried when he heard the news too.

And I wonder, I really wonder, how much Sehun had cried when her sister died, just the night before his birthday.

"I'm good, Mommy! How about you?" I asked back when she broke the hug.

"Amazing like always." she grinned.

She's so strong.

"How about you, Daddy?" I smiled at Sehun's dad before giving him a quick hug.

"I'm good!" he gave me a thumbs up.

"Glad you guys are fine," I stated.

Mommy led me to the dining room and made me sat beside Sehun, like always. I kept quiet and only talked when they asked me something because my mind wandered elsewhere.

Why did Sehun hide the truth from me?

"Are we expecting any grandchild soon?"

I literally choked on air and gulped down the water in a blink of an eye.

"S-sorry?" I questioned. Sehun seemed to be taken aback as well.

"Will I be able to take care of a grandchild.. soon?" she asked again while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Mom," Sehun glared at her as he chewed on his food.

She chuckled. "Arraseo, I understand. Just study well first."

"Study first. You don't want to see yourselves living under the bridge with your poor child 10 years from now on," His dad commented.

"O..kay?" I laughed awkwardly. I didn't even plan to have a child with him in this shortest moment. Not now.

After dinner, we excused ourselves to go home and gave one last hug to each of them. Sehun opened the door for me and I entered the car.

I wanted to ask him why he lied to me in the first place. He didn't even need to lie, all he needed to do was to tell the truth. I would still respect him after that.

I looked at him who's busy driving. Damn, his side profile made me forget all the questions that were flooding my mind.

"Yes?" he chuckled as he took a glance at me then back to his driving.

"I want to ask you something but I'll talk about it at home," I said. "You're so handsome."

And that was the first time I ever said that to him. I've never praised his good looks in real life and I would always deny it if he said that I was checking him out. But tonight, I'll just let it slip from my tongue.

"Wow," he said to me. "Mrs. Oh, that was the first time you've ever praised me with your own mouth! I feel so lucky." his eyes glistened and at the same time grabbing my hand and took my hand to his lips.

I was sure that my heart rate exceeded 200 by now, and I could possibly die from these feels.

Someone, grab me another oxygen tank please?

He loved smelling the scent of my hand, he said that it smelt like his bubble tea.

Let's just hope he wouldn't bite my hand one day.

When we arrived, I went up upstairs and quickly changed into my nightwear. Sehun also changed and as usual, we would sit on the bed and talk.

"You know what, if you're going to ask me about my sister then I'll tell you the truth." he stated, out of the blue.

"H-how..." my voice trailed down because I just couldn't believe that he knew what I was going to ask him.

"Actually, I saw you looking at my family portrait when I was about to go into the living room. You looked so shocked and you must have wondered where she had been since you've never seen her." he said, snuggling closer to me. "Right, jagi?"

I slowly nodded and looked at him. "Explain.."

"That night, she'd just got back from work. She worked overtime because her boss told her to, although she insisted because she wanted to celebrate my birthday." he took a deep breath and continued. "It was just 15 minutes before my birthday and she called me to say that she'll be going to the bakery to buy my cake. When she got it, it was 11:55pm. We were calling each other that time so I knew where she was and what she was doing. She thought the road was clear so she drove through the traffic light junction in high speed and then... I heard a loud crash from the other line."

"You shouldn't have brought this topic up." I looked at him and gave an apologetic smile. "..I'm sorry to hear that."

He shook his head. "It's alright." he leaned closer to me as he kissed my hair. "As long as I got you by my side.."

"Cheesy man!" I pinched his sides and he yelped in pain. "But, why did you lie to me in the first place?"

"You know how high my pride and ego were that time. I just thought that you'll lose your respect to me and you'll tease me about that." he laughed. "I was so crazy!"

"You're still crazy until now." I said.

"Yes, I'm crazy." he leaned closer. "I'm crazy in love with you." he whispered into my ear.

"Stop doing that!" I exclaimed.

"Doing what?" he laughed loudly.

"Stop making me fall deeper in love with you."

------///------

You guys must have COMPLETELY forgotten that he had a sister. Heheh.

DAMN, school's starting in two weeks! *pulls hair*

I seriously want to dieeeeee :c

QOTD: What time is it in your country now? ^^

vote,comment,share

saranghae xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.7K 15
♡ Our souls have been waiting for us to suffer, so they could finally leash off our true feelings ♡
92.8K 3.5K 16
❝ I'm in love with you, Baek. ❞
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
492 73 27
EXO and other kpop