Sex Lessons ↠ Jack Gilinsky

By jackingoffjohnson

"I will pay you 500$ a week for me to give you sex lessons" he said. My eyes widen. "Shouldn't I be paying y... More

prolouge
one
two
three
four
five
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
character visual
i need your help....
twenty one
omaha smut
twenty two {EPILOUGE}
Sequel ;)
Q&A (kinda)
messages (new story)
60K

seven

15.4K 155 38
By jackingoffjohnson

I lightly hummed a tune to myself and began to unlock my house door. I pushed it open and saw that there were rose pedals everywhere.

I heard soft music from my bedroom. I threw my bag across the room and darted up the stairs with a huge smile on my face.

I pushed open my bedroom door and say Jack laying on my bed with a rose in between his lips.

I gasped and smiled at him. "What is all of this for?" I asked. "We are having a date night" he said, smirking.

"I have a question for you, baby girl?" he said. "What is it babe?" I asked. He got down on one knee, causing for me to choke on my own saliva.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed.

He was holding something behind his back. "I'm not proposing marriage" he said.

He pulled out a box of chocolate and a teddy bear from behind his back. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

I gasped and threw my hands over my mouth, jumping up and down. "Of course!" I said. He got off of his knee and hugged me. He attached his lips to mine, making me crave more of him.

"Ready for the date?" he asked, disconnecting our lips. I frowned at the action but it was soon replaced with a smile.

"Of course" I said.

We made our way out of my house.

"Jack," I whined, dragging out his name. Jack had blindfolded me and placed me into his car, we've been driving for 20 minutes and I have no idea where to.

"Marina, it's a surprise babe, I know you'll love it," I just sighed in frustration, and played with my hands to stop them from ripping the blindfold off.

The car became slower at one point and I thought it was just another traffic light, but then Javk parked the car and got out. I became excited and nervous. Excited for the surprise date, nervous because I had no idea what I was getting myself into.
The door opened and Jacks hand touched my shoulder, his other one going to my hand.

"Okay, put one of your feet out and place it on the ground, then take your other foot out as well and then lean against the car." I followed his instructions, placing both my feet firmly on the ground and resting my back against the side of the car.

Jack moved me a little to the left and closed the door. He then took both my hands and pulled me to his chest. I gasped and took ahold of his sweatshirt. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, bringing me around to, what must have been, the front of him.

Jacks hands moved to my shoulders moving me forward, directing me where to go by moving my shoulders. He paused for a second, removing his hands.

"Jack, where did you go? Jack?" I was terrified, thinking he'd left me, but then I felt calloused fingers graze and grip on to my hand, a small chuckle close to my ear.

"I'm here Marina, don't worry," I hear the breathy whisper leave his lips as he guided me up four steps and on to a flat ground.

Suddenly the temperature dropped, not hugely, but enough for me to notice. I latched on to Jack, puling myself closer to him for warmth.

Jacks arms circled around me, holding me close and swaying me slightly. I felt contempt just standing here, swaying to no beat. But as I thought the words, Jacks arms left mine and hands held on to the knot of the blindfold pulling the fabric off my face.

The light was slightly blinding as my eyes adjusted after half an hour of seeing nothing but darkness. There, standing in front of me, was Jack Gilinsky, behind him an ice rink. I shuddered at the coldness of the air in the building.

I was excited, yet terrified seeing as I'm not the most balanced person ever and I've never tried ice skating.

"How'd you like it?" I smiled at Jack nervously, looking around at the ice and the empty benches. Don't get me wrong, this is super sweet of Jack, but I'm just a tad concerned about my safety.

"Yeah, Jack it's great," my voice didn't sound enthusiastic at all, then I saw Jacks shoulder slump and a worried look cross his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I've never tried ice skating, and I'm afraid I'll be horrible," his face brightened and he grasped on to my hand, bringing me to one of the benches where there were white ice skates, my size, placed on top of it.

"Marina, you don't need to worry I'll be here, I won't let you get hurt."

Jack got down on his knees and took off my shoes, much to my dismay he continued putting the skates on.

He smiled up at me tying them up, his soft gaze now focused on me. Once he finished he stood up, skates on, and pulled me up with him. I almost fell by the surprise lift. I held on to Jack shoulder going to the edge of the ice rink.

Once I let go and held on to the edge, Jack was off, skating around doing circles and going backwards. I was gaping at his beautiful skating, my mouth open wide at the utter enchantment of Jack Gilinsky ice skating.

I snapped out of it once Jack stopped in the middle. He was quite far away, but close enough to see the slight twinkle in his caramel eyes, ushering me over to him.

I took one step on the ice, slipping slightly but holding on to the edge. I then put both my feet on the ice, leaning against the barrier and clinging tightly onto whatever I could hold.

Jack skated over to me, stopping in front of me, his hand outstretched. I grabbed his hand with both of mine, gripping hard as he pulled me to him. I smacked right into his hard chest, clutching on to his grey sweatshirt.

"C'mon, just let go, see if you can balance," I let go of is shirt, standing on my own as Jack skate a metre away from me. I had my arms outstretched, trying to keep my balance. I looked up at Jack to smile, but soon lost balance and fell on my ass.

I gasped as I hit the ground, my arms behind me, helping me not to fall backwards. I look up at Jack to see him trying to hold in his laughter. I frown at him and try to stand up, only to fall back down. I cross my arms over my chest, pouting.

Jack skates towards me, holding his hand out for me. i shake my head and stare right ahead. I hear Jack scoff, before picking me up. I grab Jacks arm and let go once I'm finally standing up.

Jack skates away, and as he leaves, I drop to the floor, for the third time. I sigh and growl as I hit the ice with a loud thud.

Jack turns around before covering his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"It's fine Jack, laugh all you want, not like I care," I sigh as I crawl over to the edge of the rink, taking off my shoes, throwing them to the side in frustration. I felt the tears well up, but I didn't want to cry over such a petty thing, so I just looked at Jack. His eyes showed sympathy and worry.

"Come on Marina, just try ag-"

"No Jack, I'm not going to try again, because all that's going to happen is me falling on my ass another couple hundred times and you laughing at me.

So, no Jack, I'd rather not be humiliated again in front of my boyfriend, thanks for the offer though," I sarcastically smiled at him before clenching my jaw.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of laughed, that wasn't cool of me I know," Jack began skating towards me.

"No, I'm sorry Jack, I shouldn't of blown up like that. All you did was take me on a beautiful date but all I did was act like a child. I'm sorry for the worst date ever." I felt like a bitch for whining and acting like such a child.

"It's not the worst date ever, that was when those old guys told me I was doing everything wrong, remember?" We both laughed at the memory of our first date, how it had started horrifyingly, but then turned out not so bad as we left the restaurant and got pizza.

"Look, I'm sorry for laughing, for not truly helping you out. Put your shakes back on and I'll teach you, properly."

I sighed, but put the skates on, lifting myself up from the side barrier. Jack skates near me and held my hand, slowly taking me out on to the ice.

I gripped on to his shoulders and looked at our feet, watching as his moved with ease, I imitated him and was soon skating with him. I looked back up at him to smile, but almost lost balance.

"What about you concentrate on your feet first?" I giggled as I looked, once again, at my feet, skating around with Jack with ease.

Jack then turned us around, my back facing his front, hands on my waist and mine of his hands. He was skating us around. I didn't think he could hold me, but he held me and skated us around for a couple more minutes.

He then proceeds to teach me how to skate, holding me and showing me what to do with my feet. By the end of the date, I've learned how to skate on my own.

We both held hands as we skated back to the edge of the rink, getting off the ice rink. We sat on a bench and took off our skates, placing them at the front desk.

Before leaving, I grab Jacks hand, pulling him back to me. His arms instinctively wrap around my waist, mine round his neck as I pull him down for a kiss.

Our lips softly gliding against one another. His tongue sliding into my mouth, meeting mine. I pull on his hair as Jack bites my bottom lip pulling away.

"What was that for?" Jack asked, cheeks tinted red, panting slightly.

"It's a thank you, for taking me on an amazing date, being patient with me and not loosing your cool when I was being a baby," Jack smiles, pecking me on the nose.

"Well, your welcome, but you should probably thank me again," I giggled before pulling him into another kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2.3K 36
"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚�...
338K 4.6K 69
"I would fuck you senselessly but...."
60K 635 29
"can you please stay with me?" He said "jac-" she was stoped by him "Please liss, I need you" he said "okay" I said " I was even planning on leavin...
514K 12.9K 42
IN WHICH THE MOST FAMOUS YOUTUBE/VINE COUPLE EXPERIENCE ALL THE HURT AND BETRAYAL ALL OVER AGAIN [EXTENDED DESCRIPTION IN BOOK] ✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚✧・゚ " DO...