My Best Friend Is My Mate...

By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

Kenzie is 15, turning 16, while her best friend is 18 and the alpha. He hasnt found his mate yet but knows wh... More

The Beginning
Notice Me...
Birthday Wishes and Disasters
Part 2 of Chapter 3
First Night With the Mate...
Sing Me To Sleep...
The Goddess Of Wolves
Dark Enough...
Don't You Dare Die!!
Not Your Time To Let Go...
I See The Future!?
War Will Strike
Opening My Eyes...
That Frosty Night...
That Flaming Night
War Starting Early... prt 1
War Starts Early... prt2
The Full Moon prt 1
The Full Moon prt 2
Crowns and Marriages
A/N

The Wedding

8.8K 235 9
By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I guess you could say I was dreaming of a white wedding till I was 4 but this wedding was better.

I stared at myself in the mirror wearing a long white strapless dress, the skirt poofing out like a princess dress, it had a light blue ribbon around it creating a bow at the back with diamonds on the top of the dress. I smiled at myself as I placed the veil on to my head and looked at myself before turning amd going downstairs with my father.

So you might wonder where the wedding was getting set, in our back garden!!, it's a tratidion in our pack. I looked outside to see everyone waiting amd smiled as I took my father's arm and we soon began to walk down the isle. I watched as everyone turned, a few gawking at me and others smile but my eyes was set on Oliver as he smiled over at me once I got to the end of the isle.

(Okay so you know what the dude says blah blah blah)

We then kissed after saying our vows and every cheered, I laughed as Oliver picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside. Everyone stood and followed as we went for the food.

~ Later on that night ~

I wore a beautiful blue dress for the after party and now I found myself in mine and Oliver's room looking up at him with a small smile before he carried me to the bed "I'll be gentle" he whispered in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 565 9
Hi..... അപ്രതിഷേമായി കണ്ടുമുട്ടിയ ഒരു സാധാ പെൺകുട്ടിടെയും ഒരു മാഫിയ ചെറുപ്പക്കാരന്റെയും കഥയാണ് ✨️ Jk : അവളുടെ ആ കണ്ണുകൾ എനിക്ക് പരിചയം ഉള്ളപോലെ.....ഞ...
179K 3.8K 27
Princess Armelle Nostovia belongs to one of the wealthiest Royal families present. She is the youngest of three brothers, pure and the last to be wed...
1.3M 114K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...