Don't You Dare Die!!

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I was alone in the house, it was a month away from the full moon and I guess you could say my feelings got worse.

Ever since the nightmares began I didn't hear.much from Fiera and guessed she was upset about herself like I was. I look down at my shaking hands and decide I was going to go for a bath. I began to run the taps then froze as I heard giggling.

I walked slowly downstairs, leaving the taps running and peeked around the corner to see Monica with her long ash blonde hair and skinny body and perfect curves. I shrugged it off till I noticed the boy OLIVER/MATE both me and my wolf said at the same time before I ran upstairs and stopped the taps.

The bath was now full of water which almost was flooding I stripped my clothes off and sat in the tub, flinching at the pain that stung my body as the water hit my cuts and scars, I let the tears run as I leaned back amd let the water take over.

♥ Oliver's POV ♥

I was walking into the pack house after I went to the shops to buy some stuff for Kenzie only to have Monica come out from the kitchen and soon she passed me a drink.

I took the drink and downed it, I guess you could say I was thirsty. I smiled my thanks but soon I saw Monica as Kenzie, I pinned her to the wall as she giggled away like a school girl and I began to kiss her.

I soon heard thundering footsteps and pulled away to see who I was really was kissing. I growled at her and ran upstairs into mine and Kenzie's room and heard the bath taps running. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

I cussed and booted down the door, I looked over to the flooding bath only to see Kenzie in the bath tub and cussed, I pulled her out of the bath quickly and dragged her into the bedroom her skin red from the burning water then I turned the taps off quickly and began doing CPR as I shouted for Beta Shadow. Soon, I heard more thundering footsteps as Shadow rushed in and I was soon yanked away from my mate as I sobbed