War Starting Early... prt 1

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

1 Day till the Full Moon

I sat in the living room with everyone else, it was filled with about 10 packs including us who was planning on how we was going to save our land.

A male from our pack rushed in "SIR THEY'RE COMING!" He cried and everyone stood.

"But they're early..." Alpha Peter snarled and gripped his hands in fists.

Oliver held me close and sighed "Okay hide all women and children!" Alpha Peter shouted and they obeyed.

"I want to fight Oliver!" I pleaded.

We want to fight! Fiera added.

He looked at me but knew he couldnt refuse because I would still go fight "Okay but if things get deadly I want you to hide..."

I nodded and followed the others outside as we watch the Blood Moon Pack walk down the hill, everyone human but one.

The wolf was ash blonde with blue eyes and I gritted my teeth as we stepped closer and met them half way.

"Long time no see, Oliver..." Lucas snarled

"You too Lucas... what do you want?"

"I want revenge and I'm here to get it!" He laughed and I snapped as I turned into my wolf and tackled him.

Soon, war all broke and we was fighting. Lucas threw me aside and went to find someone weaker to fight, I lost sight of him through all the wolves and watched many humans and wolves fall before I spotted him.

Time to get my revenge, Lucas... I thought and began running to him.