The Full Moon prt 1

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I woke with a smile and knew the day was the day when Oliver will be crowned Alpha.

I rolled over to see him scrunch his nose as I kissed it softly to wake him up and his eyes slowly opened, I smiled as he smiled back and he sat up before stretching.

I smiled and watched him still before he glanced at me "wanna take a picture?" He teased and did a stupid pose. I laughed but blushed at his body when I realised he was shirtless.

He slipped out of the covers and went to the bathroom to do his buisness, as he did this I decude to pick what to wear until tonight. I finally decided on a light purple top with an open back and light blue shorts with my favourite white flats with bows on the top. I grabbed a white bra and a pair of matching undies then went to get dressed, not realising Oliver was out of the bathroom...

♥ Oliver POV ♥

I came out of the bathroom only to realise Kenzie was getting undressed, I stared in shock and felt a blush creep on my cheeks. Before you ask, yes she is still a virgin I haven't took it yet I'm letting her decide on that...

I smiled as I watched her beauty come to live as I watched her curves and scars shone in the light. I look down and turned to give her some privacy before my wolf could take over.

Our mates beautiful Leo barked and I smiled in agreement.

"Oh hey" I heard and looked over my shoulder to see her dressed now and smiled.

"Hello beautiful, looking gorgeous like always" I smiled and went over to her.

"Thank you but you mister need to get dressed, I'll see you downstairs" she teased and walked out the room as I watched her calmly and smiled to myself.