Crowns and Marriages

♥ Oliver's POV ♥

I smiled as I swayed with Kenzie and soon heard my father as we all turned to face the stage, he smiled.

"Hello all, you may know me as Alpha Peter... Now over this past few months we've hhad a few things happen but I would like to call up my son Oliver and his mate Kenzie."

I grinned sheepishly and shyly as I led Kenzie up to the stage with me, holding her hand gently.

"Hello all my name is Oliver and this is my mate Kenzie, I am glad that I am going to be your new Alpha and have my beautiful Luna by my side..." I smiled over at Kenzie as she blushed and looked down.

"I will lead this pack proudly like my father did and I will never fail" I continued and everyone cheered as we left the stage again.

"Let's continue this party hey!?" My father laughed.

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I stayed quiet throughout Oliver's speech which made me smile at the fact that he was following his father's footsteps. I followed him inside to somewhere private.

"I know we've been best friends and now mates but I want to tell you this Kenzie, I love you... And I wanted to know if you'll be mine..." he blushed.

"But Oliver I am yours..." I butted in with a confused tone.

He chuckled which came out shakily to prove he was scared and shy, "I um meant..." he fished around in his pockets and pulled a small box out as he got onto one knee.

"Luna Kenzie, will you be my Wife?" He asked as I stared down at the gold ring with white diamonds before smiling and nodding.

"Yes Alpha Oliver, I will" I said through happy tears and as he stood I threw my arms around his neck and let him spin me around happily.

"Let's tell the others" he grinned.