Part 2 of Chapter 3

¤Birthday Wishes and Disasters part 2¤

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

Me and my wolf continued to follow Oliver and his wolf as we walked along the lakes bend and soon we came round a corner and hid behind a tree as we spotted Justin and another female wolf. This female had grey fur with black streaks and his wolf was just black like his heart. I stared in horror as the two was getting 'close' and finally looked away.

I felt Oliver step closer to me and glanced up at him amd whimpered softly Let's go... he whispered through our mate link and we walked back to the house.

Oliver and Kenzie come to my office now! I heard Oliver's father tell us through the wolf link and we turned back to human form before walking to the his office.

"I have heard you two are mates. I'm pleased." He said as I stood close to Oliver taking in his warmth.

"Thank you father" Oliver nodded and I looked up at him.

"I have the beta moving your things into Oliver's room, Kenzie. You will stay with Oliver for now on." He told me. I was shocked at first but nodded slowly and kept quiet.

Oliver's father looked back at his son and I could tell were Oliver got his good looks and great personality from. "On the full moon you will be crowned Alpha and Kenzie will be crowned your Luna." He said, keeping his words simple ao it would sink in.

We both nodded again and to me this felt like marriage. I sighed as Oliver's father continued talking but I was daydreaming when he was.

I then finally felt someone bringing me back o the world and realised where I was again "is that clear Kenzie?" Oliver's father repeated and I smiled and nodded.

"Good now leave" he told us and we obeyed.