My Best Friend Is My Mate...

By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

Kenzie is 15, turning 16, while her best friend is 18 and the alpha. He hasnt found his mate yet but knows wh... More

The Beginning
Notice Me...
Birthday Wishes and Disasters
Part 2 of Chapter 3
First Night With the Mate...
Sing Me To Sleep...
The Goddess Of Wolves
Dark Enough...
Don't You Dare Die!!
Not Your Time To Let Go...
I See The Future!?
War Will Strike
Opening My Eyes...
That Frosty Night...
That Flaming Night
War Starting Early... prt 1
War Starts Early... prt2
The Full Moon prt 2
Crowns and Marriages
The Wedding
A/N

The Full Moon prt 1

7.3K 234 2
By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I woke with a smile and knew the day was the day when Oliver will be crowned Alpha.

I rolled over to see him scrunch his nose as I kissed it softly to wake him up and his eyes slowly opened, I smiled as he smiled back and he sat up before stretching.

I smiled and watched him still before he glanced at me "wanna take a picture?" He teased and did a stupid pose. I laughed but blushed at his body when I realised he was shirtless.

He slipped out of the covers and went to the bathroom to do his buisness, as he did this I decude to pick what to wear until tonight. I finally decided on a light purple top with an open back and light blue shorts with my favourite white flats with bows on the top. I grabbed a white bra and a pair of matching undies then went to get dressed, not realising Oliver was out of the bathroom...

♥ Oliver POV ♥

I came out of the bathroom only to realise Kenzie was getting undressed, I stared in shock and felt a blush creep on my cheeks. Before you ask, yes she is still a virgin I haven't took it yet I'm letting her decide on that...

I smiled as I watched her beauty come to live as I watched her curves and scars shone in the light. I look down and turned to give her some privacy before my wolf could take over.

Our mates beautiful Leo barked and I smiled in agreement.

"Oh hey" I heard and looked over my shoulder to see her dressed now and smiled.

"Hello beautiful, looking gorgeous like always" I smiled and went over to her.

"Thank you but you mister need to get dressed, I'll see you downstairs" she teased and walked out the room as I watched her calmly and smiled to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 12.6K 131
@junghope, part of a very iconic rap duo, BTS, alongside with @minsuga. @leeyoori, a model who's bff's with a famous actor @kimtaehyung, who pushes...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
476K 13.7K 26
"Jessica Harrison, will you accept me as your mate?" Mike said laying in his hospital bed all bruised and hurt. I had tears streaming down my face. I...
595K 14.1K 19
(Highest Ranking #99 in werewolf) Griffin Davison is the daughter of an Alpha of the pack 'Blood Moon'. She is a small but feisty She-Wolf. She's out...