My Best Friend Is My Mate...

By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

Kenzie is 15, turning 16, while her best friend is 18 and the alpha. He hasnt found his mate yet but knows wh... More

The Beginning
Notice Me...
Birthday Wishes and Disasters
Part 2 of Chapter 3
First Night With the Mate...
Sing Me To Sleep...
The Goddess Of Wolves
Dark Enough...
Don't You Dare Die!!
Not Your Time To Let Go...
I See The Future!?
War Will Strike
Opening My Eyes...
That Frosty Night...
That Flaming Night
War Starts Early... prt2
The Full Moon prt 1
The Full Moon prt 2
Crowns and Marriages
The Wedding
A/N

War Starting Early... prt 1

7.5K 237 2
By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

1 Day till the Full Moon

I sat in the living room with everyone else, it was filled with about 10 packs including us who was planning on how we was going to save our land.

A male from our pack rushed in "SIR THEY'RE COMING!" He cried and everyone stood.

"But they're early..." Alpha Peter snarled and gripped his hands in fists.

Oliver held me close and sighed "Okay hide all women and children!" Alpha Peter shouted and they obeyed.

"I want to fight Oliver!" I pleaded.

We want to fight! Fiera added.

He looked at me but knew he couldnt refuse because I would still go fight "Okay but if things get deadly I want you to hide..."

I nodded and followed the others outside as we watch the Blood Moon Pack walk down the hill, everyone human but one.

The wolf was ash blonde with blue eyes and I gritted my teeth as we stepped closer and met them half way.

"Long time no see, Oliver..." Lucas snarled

"You too Lucas... what do you want?"

"I want revenge and I'm here to get it!" He laughed and I snapped as I turned into my wolf and tackled him.

Soon, war all broke and we was fighting. Lucas threw me aside and went to find someone weaker to fight, I lost sight of him through all the wolves and watched many humans and wolves fall before I spotted him.

Time to get my revenge, Lucas... I thought and began running to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
541K 13.8K 24
Natasha is forced to go to a ball where royals were at because of her mother. Her mother threatened to sell her and her sister for money. She couldn'...
1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...