My Best Friend Is My Mate...

By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

Kenzie is 15, turning 16, while her best friend is 18 and the alpha. He hasnt found his mate yet but knows wh... More

The Beginning
Notice Me...
Birthday Wishes and Disasters
Part 2 of Chapter 3
First Night With the Mate...
Sing Me To Sleep...
The Goddess Of Wolves
Dark Enough...
Don't You Dare Die!!
Not Your Time To Let Go...
I See The Future!?
War Will Strike
That Frosty Night...
That Flaming Night
War Starting Early... prt 1
War Starts Early... prt2
The Full Moon prt 1
The Full Moon prt 2
Crowns and Marriages
The Wedding
A/N

Opening My Eyes...

9.2K 276 1
By Laceyy-Is-A-Queen

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I woke up in another bed and realised it was my bed. I stirred and looked over to Oliver and smiled as I sat up, I was back home.

Kenzie come to my office Alpha Peter told me through the pack link and I groaned but went to his office in my crinkled clothes that I wore all day I guessed cause the time was 8:00am.

I stepped into the office after knocking, of course, and peaked through before quickly going in.

"Yes Alpha Peter?"

"Tell me what happened last night..." He ordered but kindly, I nodded and told him everything about Lucas and how he knocked me out, TWICE.

Alpha Peter nodded as he listened and looked down "Okay I will get all the men ready..."

"What day is it?" I asked.

"It is three days before the full moon..." he told me and I froze.

"How long was I missing for?"

"Three days we found you last night and Lyssa gave you a herb that woke you early."

I cussed but nodded "all the other packs have joined us so I will warn them too" He continued and I nodded again.

"You may now leave Kenzie" He told me and I obeyed.

♥ Alpha Peter's POV ♥

I watched as Kenzie left and turned to look at the picture frame that sat on my desk. It was a picture of me and my wife with Oliver and Kenzie. Oliver was 15 and Kenzie was 13 when this picture was taken. It was when we went for a family picnic and Oliver begged to take Kenzie with us so we agreed with it.

I sighed softly and looked at the picture of Oliver and his mother which was taken a month before she died, Oliver 16. She had a gorgeous smile and her eyes had a glisten of joy.

"Your so beautiful Mrs Hart!" Kenzie laughed and I chuckled and nodded.

"She is beautiful..."

I sighed and tapped my hands on the desk before calling all the pack alphas to my office and waited to tell them the bad news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
508K 7.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
839K 69.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.7K 187 35
One day An being the most curious human walks to far from home landing her into an unknown part to humans. Will her curiosity get her in danger? What...