I hate you, right?

By anime-hell

I hate him so much. And how I got stuck dealing with him, I have no idea. I mean, how does someone go from wa... More

Chapter one- This is a dream
Chapter two- What do you want?
Chapter three- School Uniforms
Chapter four- Izaya helps
Chapter five- Raira Academy
Chapter six- My nightmare
Chapter seven- The thunder
Chapter eight- Where is he?
Chapter nine-Great
Chapter ten- IZAYA
Chapter eleven- I'll kill him
Chapter thirteen- What is he doing?
Chapter fourteen- No school
Chapter fifteen- Taken
Chapter Sixteen- They're Dead

Chapter twelve- Again?

70 3 0
By anime-hell

Izaya's pov

After Mallori left, I started thinking about her hug. For some reason, when she pulled away, it felt like I had lost this warmth that I was beginning to love. She always seems to surprise me, and that's why...she's my favorite human. 

   "Well. Have a nice trip?"

   "Namie!"

She dropped her coat and bag on the chair, then sent me a glare. 

   "I hope you know that while you were gone, I had to deal with her mopey attitude. I couldn't even get her to eat or sleep."

   "Oh? How interesting."

   "For you, maybe. It was obvious she missed you."

   "Even better."

A smirk appeared on my face. So I'm finally winning the game? For a moment it seemed like I would lose. 

   "You know-"

I sat up, stretched, and looked out the window. 

   "Its only natural for all humans to love their god."

   "Still ranting about that?"

   "And being god, it is my job to watch over all humans."

   "I know I've mentioned this before, but as far as I know, all humans hate you."

   "Impossible."

I grabbed my binoculars, and looked out the window. My eyes landed on Mallori with Shiz-chan!

   "She never fails to surprise me."

   "Now what?"

   "She's with Shizu-chan."

   "So? They've actually become good friends from what I've seen."

Ignoring her comment, I continued watching. He stepped inside a store for a moment, and Mallori waited outside. Looking up at the sky, she said something. Looking over just a bit, there were a group of men walking towards her. Lets see how she handles this. Once she noticed them, her muscles tightened, but she stayed still. They began surrounding her, and Shizu-chan still hadn't came out of the store. 

   "What terrible timing."

One tried grabbing her, and my stomach lurched at his movements. Another reached out, and she slapped his hand away. You could obviously see her growing more and more angry. Out of no where, her right foot was swung at the man in the middle, giving him a direct hit to the head. 

   "There! That's what I was waiting for!"

Another reached out to grab her, and sent that one flying back with her fist. 

Mallori's pov

I can't help but get this feeling I'm being watched. Of course, I am being surrounded at the moment. 

   "You'll pay for that one!"

A man pulled a knife out, making me cringe. 

   "As if you could pull that off. The only person who-"

I cut myself off before going any further. Now was not the time to think about that deranged moron. When I wasn't paying attention, the knife was lunged at me, to late for me to dodge. 

   "Grab her."

My entire side began throbbing, just like how it felt the first day I met Izaya. 

   "Don't...touch me..."

With a tight grip on the knife, the man gave me a twisted smile. Even worse than Izaya's. The knife began to turn, and I screamed out in pain. He didn't stop, but instead slowed down, making the pain more intense. 

   "S-STOP!"

They all began laughing, and the knife was eventually jerked out of my side. Falling to my knees, my hand covered the wound, being drenched in blood. Just then, I heard the door slide open. Shizuo must be back. When I looked up, I seen him grab his cigarette, and bend it, throwing it on the ground. 

   "Heh...That never...gets old."

Picking up a bench beside us, he chucked it, and hit three of the men, leaving only two standing. 

   "R-Run!"

   "I didn't know she was with Shizuo!"

They started running leaving the other three lying on the ground. I suddenly felt two arms begin to pick me up. 

   "What are you...doing?"

   "Taking you to Shinra."

Once I was fully off the ground, another sharp pain went through my entire side, causing me to scream out again. 

   "You manage to get yourself in some pretty crappy situations, kid."

   "I've been told."

A weak smile appeared on my face as I continued holding my hand over the wound. 

   "Shizu-chan!"

Oh god. Not now. Please not now. Shizuo's head slowly turned to face him. 

   "IZAYA!"

Marching over, he connected for heads with Izaya, causing me to be smushed in between them. 

   "T-That hurts!"

They both looked down at me, then Shizuo began backing away. 

   "Where could you possibly be taking Mallori-chan!?"

His grip on my arm suddenly tightened, causing me to yelp in pain again. Why does he have to be so strong?! He looked down at me with concern, then back up. I knew he wanted to beat Izaya up, but was afraid to hurt me.

   "Shizuo...put me down."

   "What?"

   "Put me down."

   "I have to get you-"

   "I said put me down."

He slowly placed me on my feet, and I gave him a small smile. 

   "Thanks anyways."

As I held my hand on the wall next to me, I started slowly walking. My foot caught on a bench, and I waited for my head to impact the ground. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Izaya holding my arm. 

   "Its obvious you can't walk on your own, so why try?"

   "I can too."

   "Even arguing at a time like this."

He lifted me up, and turned back to Shizuo. 

   "Well, it was a good time, but I better be going now."

He started running, making my side throb. I gripped onto his shirt, and bit my lip. 

   "We're almost there."

I didn't respond, just waited for it to stop. Closing my eyes, I pushed my for head into his chest. You'd think after all the times in my life I've ever gotten hurt that I'd be used to it by now. Izaya eventually stopped, and used his foot to knock on the door. 

   "Izaya? Mallori!?"

   "Shinra!"

   "What happened? You didn't stab her again, did you?"

   "Nothing of the sort."

He started walking again, and I was eventually placed down on a table. 

   "I'll be taking my leave now."

I seen him begin leaving the room, and I actually wanted him to stay. 

   "Wait...Izaya."

He stopped at the door, but didn't turn to face me. 

   "Please stay."

When he turned back around, he was smirking. 

   "I guess I can do that."

My shirt was being lifted up, and a cold breeze hit my wound, causing me to jump. 

   "C-Calm down!"

Shinra pressed his hands down on my stomach, and pushed me back down. 

   "D-DAMMIT!"

   "This wound looks deeper than the last."

Why wouldn't it be? I felt something cold touch my skin, and looked down to see Shinra cleaning it. 

   "That's cold."

   "Yea, but you can't walk around with blood all over you. Its all over your body, so I'm going to stitch this up, then have you get in the shower before I bandage it."

   "Okay."

   "Ready?"

   "Yea."

Something sharp went into my skin, and I jumped up again. When I laid back down, I felt someone grab my hand. It was...Izaya? He wasn't looking at me, but instead watching Shinra. Everytime Shinra moved the needle, I squeezed his hand, but he didn't seem to mind. 

   "There. Celty isn't here at the moment, think you can manage to take a shower on your own?"

   "Yea..."

Shinra helped me sit up, and my feet slowly touched the floor. Once I stood, I almost fell to the ground, but they both caught me. 

   "I-I got it."

Getting back up again, I started walking to the bathroom. 

   "I'll start the shower for you."

Izaya stepped inside, and I rolled my eyes when I seen his smirk. 

   "What are you really trying to do?"

   "Nothing. I'm not allowed to help someone?"

   "You? No. Because you can't without expecting something back."

   "Seems like you have me all figured out."

The water turned on, and Izaya turned to look at me. 

   "You wouldn't need help getting undressed, would you?"

   "I would slap you right now if I could."

   "How rude! You make it seem like you don't like me."

   "I don't."

  "I'm hurt."

He placed his hand over his chest, and I rolled my eyes. 

   "Good."

Pushing myself off the wall, my fingers hooked underneath my shirt. 

   "You can leave anytime now."

He grinned, and walked out. 

   "W-Wait!"

   "Yes?"

   "Stand outside the door...please."

He smirked, and nodded. After I got undressed, I walked into the shower, and sat down, letting the water run all over me. 

   "Izaya?"

   "You need something?"

   "No. Just making sure you're there."

He didn't respond, and I sighed. I just liked knowing he was around. Trying to stand up in the shower, I grabbed the bar and pulled myself up. Once I let go, I slipped and fell.

   "FUUUUDGGGGE. FRICK A GOD DAMN DUCK."

   "Mallori?"

When I lifted my hand up, it was covered in blood. 

   "Oh come on!"

   "Mallori?"

   "D-Don't come in!"

   "What happened?"

   "N-Nothing!"

I seen Izaya's shadow appear in the bathroom. 

   "Mallori?"

   "Don't look!"

I tried sitting up, but my wound throbbed, making me cry out in pain. 

The door suddenly opened, and I instantly curled up in a ball, ignoring the pain. 

   "PERVE- Oh, Celty."

She typed on her phone, then held it out to me. 

'Did the wound open?'

   "Yea..."

'I'll help you out.'

After shutting the water off, she wrapped a towel around my me, and lifted me up. Once I was out, blood started running down my leg, and onto the floor.

   "I'm making a mess in your apartment!"

She shook her head at me, then took me in the other room. Izaya and Shinra both looked at me, but Shinra just turned his head. Izaya smirked, and continued watching. 

    "Why are you such a perv?"

   "That's not very nice."

'Both of you, get out.'

They nodded and left the room.

'I'll get you some clothes.'

   "Okay, thank you."

She left the room, and came back a moment later with a clothes folded in her hands. 

'Let me help you.'

Once I was into the clothes, she got Shinra back. 

   "I have to stitch it up again."

   "Do you have to? That hurts like hell."

   "Yea, or you could have some serious blood loss. You're already looking pale."

   "Fine."

Laying down on the table, he got to work. Izaya wasn't in here this time, and I kind of wished he was. 

   "There. All done."

   "Thanks."

   "I'll have Celty clean the rest of the blood off you."

She walked in with a towel, and started wiping it all off. 

   "Thanks you guys."

'Its no problem.'

   "Are you finally fixed?"

Izaya leaned on the door frame, and grinned. 

   "Yes."

   "Good. Lets go home."

   "Are you sure she should leave?"

   "I'll be fine. Really. Don't worry about me."

   "Fine. Just make sure you're careful. This wound is a lot deeper than the last. If it opens up again, who knows what might happen. Its even a possibility you'd die."

My muscles tightened at his words, but I shook them away. I'll be fine! Right?...Dear God, someone help me. 

   "Thanks again."

   "Can you walk on your own?"

   "Of cou-"

   "Don't be stupid."

Izaya threw my arm over his shoulder, and turned to face Shinra. 

   "We'll be leaving now."

   "Right..."

Once we were out the door, the sun shone down on us, practically blinding me. 

   "H-Hey! Its sunny out!"

   "I see that."

   "Wow. You seem so excited."

   "Why would I worry about something so insignificant as the weather."

   "I don't know, but you could be at least a little happy."

You'd think he's a robot with the way he acts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 3.9K 14
"Izaya, t-there's something wrong with that child..." It's true, he wasn't normal from the start. Orihara Izaya is a problem child at a very young ag...
4K 86 11
" That bastard tricked me!" You're enraged. Here you are just getting settled into your new home in Ikebukuro when the little creep known as Izaya Or...
Re:Hero By Trash

Fanfiction

45.2K 1.3K 35
I started watching Re:Zero and now I'm obsessed with it. I also like My Hero and am also obsessed with it. What did I do? Made a story. Izuku Midori...
180K 11.3K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...