It was All Fated (Completed)

By kimmasTAEr

What if she loves you back like you do? What if you wait longer, longer enough for her to realize her true fe... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author's Note
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Author's Note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Take time to read please...
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 27

3K 70 2
By kimmasTAEr

Meanwhile.....

Taeyeon's POV

I'm so happy that Fany and I are okay now. She occupied my thoughts again when I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened the gate and there it popped my three crazy cliques.

"Taenggoo" "Unnie" "Midget" They said in unison and showed me the foods they brought.

I chuckled and let them in. After putting all the foods on the table and settled we eat and talked like years passed before we see each other again.

"What happened when you guys got to LA? Did something happened huh?" Sooyoung questioned me with a pervy grin on her face.

I reached the nearest pillow on the sofa and throw it on her face.

"Oow" The three of us laughed causing the shikshin to pout.

"Eew! Unnie stop doing that!" Yoona said that leads to a whining shikshin.

A minute or two passed and silence covered us. "Seriously Taeng, what happened? The other day, I saw Tiffany with her swollen eyes. Did you two fought?"

I told them what happened and happy that Tiffany and I are already together but they asked me if Yul talked to me. Answering them no, made them disappointed.

"Taengoo how did you proposed to Tiffany?" Sunny asked to change the topic.

My face was unreadable. As I thought. Shits -O- how could I forget it?

"Sunnnnyyyy-ahhhhhh! I forgot to ask her if we are already an item or not!" Its their turn to laugh at me.

"Have you tell each other I love you unnie?" Yoona asked me.

I nodded my head while looking down.

"Then that's it! You're already an item Taeng what else do you want?" Sooyoung butted in.

"I want to ask her formally, like proposed to her?" They nodded, getting what I mean.

"We'll help you Taengoo.. but how?"

"I do-----"

The doorbell rang cut me.

"I'll get it" I stood up and opened the gate.

A crying Yuri hugged me and sobbed on my shirt.

"Taeyeon-ah" she continiously sobs, I soothed her down.

"Sshhhh why are you crying Yul?" I asked her making her grip on my shirt tighter.

"Is it about Jessica?" I asked her again after a minute.

"No." She anwered shortly. "I'm sorry Taengoo, that night was a mistake. Please forgive me"

"Don't worry Yul Fany and I are okay now, I was just waiting you to take the first move. I've already forgive you" She looked at me and wipes her tears like a kid.

"Really buddy?" I nod and she smiled genuinely.

"Did you talk already to Sica? I mean, did you explaine to her?"

"Nae, and yep we're together again" She winked at me, totally forgetting what just happened a minute ago.

I chuckled and let her in. As we got into my sofa, the clique looked at her then looked at me.

"Guys no need to worry we're okay now" Yul immediately hugged the three. "I missed you guys it's been a long while"

They let go of the hug and talked happily.

I ran upstairs to get my phone and check if my Fany... Yes!⊙﹏⊙ oops. That's creepy one O(∩_∩)O there... My Fany!! Got home already.

Message sent:
Princess are you already home?

I've waited for a minute or two and she haven't replied to my text.

I bet Sica and her are catching things up. I chuckled.

I got back to my clique and they looked at me.. very suspiciously. Scary -3-

"Taeyeon sit" Yoona commanded. Geez. I immediately sit on the edge of sofa.

Yoona smiled and talked chirpily " I was just joking Unnie about that tone earlier"

I heavily sighed causing the four to chuckle.

"So Taeng, when will you ask her to be finally yours?" Yuri asked me and that made me think.

"Ow ow! I have a suggestion" Sooyoung raised her hand like a grade one kid.

"Yes shikshin what is it?" The four of us looked at her.

"What if we set her up and you will do some sweet stuffs and surprise her"

"Good idea shikshin" Sunny patted her back. "Foods really makes you more intelligent" We chuckled.

"And oh.. yeah Taeng remember you told me that Fany wants you to compose a new song again? What if that'll be your background music?"

I nodded and smiled from their comments.

"Let's think more unnie" we started to plan and a beep on my phone and to Yuri's made us stop.

From Baby Fany
Sorry for not replying earlier baby. Jessi and I had so much fun talking and catching up. Don't worry okay? I'm already home. Have you eaten your dinner?

I smiled ear to ear reading her message.

Message sent
It's okay princess. I'm glad that you two are okay now. Yuri and the clique visited me so I didn't got bored. And yes I've eaten my dinner because I don't want my princess to get mad. Go take a bath now and prepare yourself to sleep. We'll be seeing each other tomorrow remember?

From Baby Fany
It's a great day for the two of us baby. (∩_∩) Okay baby. Text you later. And am so excited for tomorrow.

"Guys Sica is here" Yuri called us out as soon I hid my phone.

She fetch Jessica on the gate and led her to where we are.

"So Taengoo you've already had a plan?" Jessica asked me.

"Ahuh. So when we'll we do this? I haven't even the song"

"Don't rush it okay? And just enjoy first your day with Tiffany tomorrow" Yuri said that made us all nodded.

"Let's dig more to this proposal and make it work?" Sunny stood up and encourages us.

"Nae!" We cheered in unison and continue the plan and the resources of my proposal for her.

----------

Hours passed and they've decided to just sleepover in my house.

"Goodnight everyone" I told them who was just on the next rooms beside me.

I closed the door and received a message from Fany.

From Baby Fany
Baby I'm so sleepy now. Goodnight baby. See you in my dreams I love you so much my prince.

Message sent
Goodnight princess. I'll be in your dreams and protect you whenever you have a nightmare haha. I love you more my princess.

From Baby Fany
So cheeseballs Taetae. Sleep now okay?

Message sent
Nae Ma'am *salute*

I yawned and put my cellphone on the bedside table. Then I remember the song that I was composing for her. I sat on the bed and get my laptop.

I checked what I already typed from the times that I secretly sneak to write a few lines.

You fix your make up........

You don't that you're beautiful.....

Trying every dress....

You were fine in my eyes...

If the mirror will not make it clear

I'll be the one to let you know

I get my guitar and started to strum some notes and jot it on the app of my laptop.

I added some lines remembering memories of us. From good ones to bad ones.

"I called you last night until in the morning but you rejected it repeatedly. I just received a call from Yoona that you were on a club and when I got there, I saw you doing some ...... some shitty stuffs with those two bitch!!"

I know she got jealous and insecure from what she saw. And I really regret from what I did.

She's like a star that shines brighter. I love her so much. I then right, letting my heart out

Out of all of the girls

You're my one and only

All of the stars you make them shining.....

--------

It's 4 am and the first verse and the chorus was already done.
Good Taeyeon. I hope she'll like it.

I started to play it softly.

You fixed your make up just so, guess you don't know that you're beautiful.
Try on every dress that you own, you were fine in my eyes just an hour ago.
If the mirror won't make it any clearer I'll be the one to let you know.

I smiled after singing the first verse. I yawned and decided to take an hour of sleep. Planning to surprise Tiffany with a breakfast on bed with Taeyeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 13 19
Duke Kim Wonsik's wife, Miyoung, had a crush on her brother-in-law-Kim Taeyeon-since before she got married. Under one roof, Miyoung lives under the...
61.9K 1.7K 50
People say that, a true love's kiss can solve everything. But what if, it's not your true love's kiss that solved your problems? What if, you don't e...
13.7K 756 37
I will love you and protect you forever until my last breath ❤️ I gonna do everything for you and Our Family ❤️ No matter what happens in future I wi...
118K 6.6K 151
"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove as soon as possible._ Dr -I will remove...