The Alluring

Por skylar4ever

Serena is in love with the ocean, and almost in love with the fact of forgetting her past. but she was cut by... Más

Serena'
Diabla et Satán
La Miseria
Depredador et Pre'sa
El Verdad
Buceo de Superficie
Amor de Verdad
'el dime
Attention

Yo Soy to Pez

485 13 0
Por skylar4ever

I opened my eyes reluctantly, the pain in my leg was immense. The stinging burn had spread up my leg to my hip and inflamed it red- but Alina and Samara dont know that.

The last they know of it, it was a red gash six inches wide on my leg when they tock me home and wrapped it up. But steadily throughout the night I could feel it swelling and getting warmer by the hour.

I got off my bed and looked at the clock, 6:32am. I limp into the hallway trying not to put pressure on my right leg.I slowly walked down the hall to the bathroom as silent as I could trying to stop the floorboards from creaking and waking up everyone.

 I flipped the light switch on and shut the door silently. I sat on the toilet and unwond the bandage that went up to my knee. I could already see bright red swelling of my skin.  I grimced as I pulled the rest of the gauze off. The cut was a very deep red and it glistened in the light, the scratch was now eight inches long. How could that happen?

A cut cant grow, its not humanly possible.

well too bad Serena it looks like your the first for everything, i think as the pain shot up my leg. I stood up and let the air attack the wound, I opened the cainet above the toilet and popped two iberprofen in my mouth and swig it down with water using my hands from the sink.

I went out of the bathroom and layed back down in my bed, I carefully set my leg on the cool covers and gritted my teeth together as it stung.What is happening to me? Slowly like the waves crashing onto the sand I drifted off to sleep as pain ebbed at my feet like the ocean.

I sat up in bed and gasped. "It was only a nightmare Serena, only a nightmare." I say aloud trying to calm myself down. I swollow, and slide my legs off the bed. A new day, I think trying to cheer myself up.

 I thudded down the stairs and grabbed a muffin off the cooling tray, " Only two!" yells Samara from the pantry. "Hows the leg?" She says coming out and shutting the door. Last night..the pain, but now ...its fine, I hadn't even thought about it." Its fine- nothing to worry about." I lie, quickley I go up the stairs and yell that i'm going to take a bath.

I shut the door and leaned up against it,what the hell? I look at my right calf- and it was gone not even a a indent, or trace it was ever there. I ran my fingers over the spot where it was yesterday.But it was gone. I turn the bathtub nozzle on, and add some bubbles.

 This is still part of your nightmare, I take another bite of my muffin screw it- this is no nightmare. Muffins could not taste this good even in a happy dream with pink ponies and sparkley butterflies.

okay, this is what you'll do Serena take a long bath and then afterwards see if you really are dillusional and that there is a big red angreygash on your leg.

 I stripped myself of my cloths and threw the in a heep by the wall. I stepped into the tub and sat down in the warm water. A terrible wrench came from my gut, I leaned forward gasping, what the hell? I looked down at my legs which were moving, I tock deep solid breaths as I watched my legs mesh together and then together they became golden....golden scales.I clutched the sides of the tub, my knuckles becoming white.

 I swallowed slowly. I reached my hand down in to the water and touched my...fish tail. I ran my palm along the slippery scales. This is real, this is not fake, this is not a dream, this is not normal, this is not right.

 I lean back down and rest my back on the tub. I moved my hips and lifted my tail up. It was a bueatiful golden color and the finns at the end were also golden but was a bit more clear, the scales ended two inches below my belly botton, my hip bones showed showing I was still some what human and on my boobs were golden shells of some sort. The shellls covered my boobs completely and the ends meshed in with my skin.

Okay what else is different? I ask myself silently. I lifted my hands up...my nails were the same gold as my tail and were significantly longer, I pulled my hair to one side and inspected it, yes it was wet but there were brown streaks going threw it. my hair has always been just plain black- not even sun bleached.

 "Alina! Samara!" I scream at the top of my scared lungs. "Come here now!"

"What is it are you alright?" I heard Samara from the hallway. Then alina " Are you still alive?"

"Okay before you come in here you should know. I dont do it, this is the first time, and this is not fake."

I tried to stop my voice from wavering. "Serena.." Alina began.

"Come in!" I say wanting to get it over with. The door opened and Alina and Samara shut it behind them. "What are we-" she paused as she looked ta my tail.

 "Holy shit!"  She walked over to the side of the tub with her eyes wide and mouth open. Samara followed behind her wth the same expression plastered on her face. " Whats happening to me?" I whisper. Alina reached down and touched my tail, "Its real, holy mother of frickin jesus its real!"

I nod, " ya I know." Samara reached in the tub and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, I hugged her back as tears slid down my cheeks. " Im a frickin mermaid." I whisper. " Hey at least your a bueatiful...graceful mermaid." she says pulling back. " Graceful?" I joke. "Alright now what?" says Samara putting her hands on her hips. "We should get me out of here." I point to the tub. " good idea." they both say at the same time.

They grabbed me by my arms and tail and lifted me out of the tub, I layed there on the white tiled floor. "Will is going to hate laying you when he finds out how much you weigh now." Alina says sitting next to me on the floor.

"Ya right," I shake my head. " Im not going to have a boy toy if i'm like this forever." I propped myself up on my elbows and moved my tail from side to side.  It felt like some one jabbed a pin inside my stomache and I strated to breath hard again, I looked back down at my tail...it was starting to form into the legs.

 " Hey you guys im going to be naked." I point out. Samara squeals and throws me a brown fluffy towel just in time. I wrapped it around my self and streched out my legs. "Creepy." I whisper.

"What are we going to do?" I ask them. Alina got up and pushed Samara out of the room, "First you get dressed, then we'll see you down in the kitchen while we think of what to do."

I nod as they shut the door, I got up and tock a few steps with my feet, it felt no different. I slipped on my bra, underwear and a long t-shit. what if someone found out? I knew what would happen,  I would be part of the seven wonders of the world, but first they would expriment on me and all that other crap they do to abnormal peple.

I sigh and go downstairs, "Only us three can know about it" I say as I walked into the kitchen,

" Shit...Will, I mean ummm....hi." Will was sitting on the counter eating a apple. Samara and Alina sat there faces grimm. "What can only you three know?" He says taking a another bite of apple. " Its really no big deal.It's nothing." I say pulling my big t-shirt down more as I turn out of the room. " I'm going to go... change." I say running back up the stairs and to my room.

 How could this be happening to me? I mean what the hell is wrong with my life- could it not get anyworse or did god hate me for an unknown reason?

I put my feet in a pair of denium shorts and button the button. I run down stairs and walk into the kitchen plastering a fake smile on my face. " So what is only between you three?" Will says leaning against the counter, Samara and Alina sat in the kitchen stools their faces expressionless.

"Nothing- absoultly nohting." I say quickley.  Will walked across the kitchen slowly, my breath was caught in my throat, he could not know. Wil stepped in front of me and bent his head by mine and whispered in my ear, " Lets get out of here." I step away and put my arms behind my back. "I can't- we have plans today." Samara nodded in agreement. " Can I see you outside for a minute then?" Will says disappointment in his eyes.

"Ya, of ocurse." I walk to the front door and step out and sit on the porch swing, Will sat next to me and put his arm around me. "Im sorry I cant do anything with you today its just-" Wills hot breath on my neck made me shutter. I could feel him smiling against my skin while he kissed it. I arced my neck instictivly, "Come on Will-" I moan. " Please not now, not now." I say quietly whishing I wouldnt have to say it.

He lifted his head up. " I thought we were okay. I thought when I kissed you, I mean...you kissed me back too." I look at his confused face and I crash my mouth against his and and pull away as he bagan to deepen the kiss.

 " Yeah I know its just something happened...something weird happened and I just dont need alot of people hanging around." I take his hand and squeeze it.  Will looked up at the sky, " I think it's going to rain." He says quietly. "What?" I say say getting up and looking up at the dark sky.

"You know I should be getting inside-" I open the door and look at Will still sitting there."Its just water- its not going to kill you." He says standing up slowly. ya- I'm not sure it woud kill me though.  " Come on Will- stop." I plead. I dont want him to go away like this. " Come on serena what do you want from me? i likeD you for around two years, one day you tell me all about your past, you kiss me three times and yet you still cant give a damn about me?"

 "will its not that-" I step towards him and grab him by his black t-shirt and bring his face inches away from mine. " There are some things that you cant know quite yet, and for the past two years i've done nothing but think about you and no we didnt kiss three times."

 I lean forward and kiss him tenderly on the lips. "Unless you want to make it more than four." I say looking at his face. He leaned forward and kissed me on the forhead, the temple, my closed eyelids and both corners of my mouth before going for my lips breathlessly.

He pulled me closer and slid his hands around my waist and I put my hands on his chest, I felt a splash of water hit my cheek. "No." I whisper. "What?" Will says looking down at me. I pull away, "Will get back." I say my voice cracking " Back away from me WIll!" I say louder.

 Alina came behind me. "Oh shit Serena its raining!" She yells pulling me inside. "Come on Serena, up stairs bathroom now!" She says pushing me throught the front of the room and towards the stairs.

I ran, I thudded up the stairs, my footsteps went faster than my heart beat. I slammed the door and then I fell becasue my feet melted togther and went to golden scales.

"Whats wrong with her her?" Will shouted from downstairs. " Listen Will if we told you...well lets say you wouldnt quite understand I mean we just-no no, dont go upstairs!" I heard footsteps come up the stairs, "Serena hes coming!" She shouted urgently. I reach up to the door handle and press the lock in.

"Serena open up." Will said from behind the door, " Sorry I cant im having-" I looked at my tail and grimced " problems."

Come on I wasnt in any damn bath water or much less the ocean, dry faster! Come on, I waved my hand son my tail making the water droplets that appeared with the tail evaporate.

"Come on Serena all you did was get wet, its not the end of the wrold. Was it us kissing? I mean if you dont like it-"

"Will be quiet I'm trying to think- and no it was not the kissing I happen to like...them. it.or.whatever." come on ,come on. "Serena stop talking to him!" samara yells. "what the hell Samara, Alina! you guys act like she has this hudge secret that i cant accept ANd that isnt normal, you guys have no idea what i can take." WIll yellls at them. "trust me Will you cant take this."Alina growls.

My tail began to seperate and flesh tock the place of scales, I smile triumphly and stand up. I patted myself dry, I'm fine. I yank the door open, "Stop it, none of you are  helping." I say glaring. "Well actuallly Alina is but yelling isnt going to get you anywhere!" I say accusingly.

"Can I see you for a minute again Serena." Will says his eyes burning in pure frustration, " Ya, of coiurse."

"No she will not." Alina says crossing her arms and locked her knees. "Come on you guys-"

"No." Samara says grudily from behind Will. " Fine then." Will says stepping closer to me. His warm breath came down to my mouth and kissed me. He deepend the kiss running his tongue over my bottom lip and letting it roam my mouth. I stiffled a small moan that escaped the back of my throat. Will pulled away and kissed my neck slowly, my instincts reacted.

My neck arced and I stood there with my eyes closed enjoying the moment. Will licked my neck. "Shit Serena." Samara said quickley. "I know." 

I growl as I pull away from Will and shut the bathroom door again. What the hell is wrong with my life? I sat on the ground so I wouldnt fall again. I counted to thirty, I frowned nothing was happening. "Serena, what the hell?" Will shouted from behind the door.

I sat with my back against the door and rested my head against it. " Serena I am just about sick of this. Please just come out." Will pleaded.

"Will I think its time for you to leave." I heard Samara say quietly. " No I will not F*cking leave, I cant. Listen to me Serena, I like you. I like you so much it hurts my heart to think about ever letting you go back home, to another city and to another guy. You have no idea how hard this is for me to be standing on the other side of the door from you, it really hurts that there is something so damn big that you cant tell me, keeping us apart."

 A tear slid down my cheek and I wiped my nose. He was afraid, and so was I. I was so afraid that the dark fear has its hand clutched over my heart making it sink even deeper into my chest.

More tears began to slid down my face, as I thought about his warm smile, and his messed up hair, and the way he held me so close when we danced. The smell of him was like laying in the sunshine on the beach, with out a care or fear in the world.

"Will," I start. I tryed to say something else but my voice broke but I just barly got out a cracking. " I think you should- you should leave." I heard him say good bye the Alina and Samara softly before I heard his footsteps go downstairs, then moments later I heard the front door slam and a car start up and drive away.

I moved over so I could open the door and let my teary friends in the room. Samara sat down next to me and held my head in her arms and she stroked my head with her hand sothingly. But nothing she could say would sothe the horrible clentch in my heart.

I cryed hard- I cryed so hard. I had lost something I love, something I loved so much, my chest heaved up and down as kmy cheeks were flooded with more tears. I choked on my tears running into my mouth, and I cryed into her shoulder like the world was about to end.

" I-I lost him." I stuttered hiccuping. Alina sat on the oppisite side of me and rubbed my back, "Oh honey," she crooned " you didnt loose him. He means alot to you, and you mean alot to him- you cant just forget about what you guys have just with one good-bye."

I hesitate before saying " They say if you love someone let them go, and if they dont come back the love was never yours." I pause." I dont care if it wasnt my love- I still want it I want his love so much more than I can explain, I cant even show you how much."

Samara reached down to my face and wiped my wet cheeks and stroked the side of my face.She whispered in my ear, "Hes not gone, it just feels like it. But in time he will come back and that little peice that feels incomplete in your heart will come back with him. I promise."

Alina placed a tissue in my lap, I put it up to my face soaking in the new batch of tears. I blow my nose and wipe my eyes one last time. I lift my face of Samaras shoulder, " We have to figure this out." I say sternly.

I was pulled onto my feet by Alina and Samara rose up next to me, " I have a plan." says Alina with a small smirk.

"Serena you have to stay away from water- all water including anything wet becasue I think thats what triggers the 'reaction.' All three of us will go on our laptops and read everything there is on mermaids, theorys, myths, facts or childrens writing prompts. We'll print everything off on the main computer we never use, Okay?" I nod, good plan. but the only hard thing would be not getting wet. But really how hard can it seriously be?

Samara and ALlina left the room but I looked out the window and down the street. What if he never came back?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.6K 446 12
Storms bring love. Sacrifices make friendships. Anything would come in the way of love. And that all started with a little mermaid. A/N: Requeset...
134K 2.8K 13
Liana has always felt a pull to the ocean. When her world falls to pieces, it only makes sense to end her misery at the water's edge. However, she is...
19.2K 997 23
Lore has built up over the ages about creatures that live in the ocean, creatures of startling beauty, with the upper body of women, and the tails of...