Secrets and Lies!

Від shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... Більше

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 49
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies 31

259 14 2
Від shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 31:

Inui's POV continues:

"What did you do to get all these?" Ghost questioned.

"Where did you get them?" I asked and handed the bag to Samejima. Who in terns handed it to Ghost.

".................!" She says nothing trying to stay back. Hiding herself.

I come closer and I stare into her face and I begin to tremble in rage. When I see  in her face. I see cuts and blood. Her face is swollen, blood is coming out of her nose. I look closer her shirt is ripped. She has a bruise forming around her neck and face. "What the Hell happen to you!?!" I grumbled through gritted teeth.

"............." She says nothing. Her eyes opened wide.

"What the Hell happened!? What!? They hurt you!? Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" I gasp in surprise and screeched.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" Samejima roared sarcastically. Walking away in anger. He's visually angered that some had the nerve to hot the Princess. We all love her, any one of us would take a bullet for her. But she is a woman. We don't hurt women nor children. That's a big no no.

"..................." She said nothing. Bowing her head down.

"I'll kill them!" Glenn bellowed.

"Let me see if your okay? Come here Princess I need to see if your really alright?" I whispered in anger.

"Oh my goodness Princess, did they really hit you?" Trigger gasped.

"Are you okay?" Says Ghost.

"A-are you really really okay?" Aki stutters in rage.

"Yes, I'm fine! It's just my face........" She says softly.

"........." the guys look on with concern.

"Samejima, I'm okay!" She say softly.

"Give me your water.... Are you sure you are fine?" I demanded. I was looking down at her stomach. She handed me her water bottle.

"Inui, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me. They didn't touch me there. O-oh.. You know what I mean?" She sighed.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Y-yes! I'm OK?" She griped. Nodding at what I said. I had a since of relief, to hear that they didn't touch her belly. That means the babies are okay. Good I was so worried. When Samejima spoke it brought me out of my thoughts.

"So, how many are there left?" Samejima asked.

"4-5 plus Blade!" She winced in pain as I try to clean her face. I took her water bottle and pour water on a my handkerchief and started to clean her tattered and bruised-d face. I started Grumbling as I do it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" She asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." I replied.

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and Link and two subordinates." She says quietly.

"Okay, Fan out! You have your orders" Samejima commanded.

"Wait! What happened to Ryo!?" Ghost said.....

"What happened to him?" Subordinate 3 Ice Dragons asked Samejima .

"What happened to Ryo? You were supposed to be in the car!?" Ice Dragons subordinate 2 said.

"Yes what happened to him? he supposed to be right by your side right? He's not in here?" Glenn murmured.

After Inui was finished with her wounded face. She walked over to the Ice Dragons named Glenn, and the other Ice Dragons to see if they were Okay.... She so worried about them. She starts to inspecting them making sure they are okay and fine.

She checked Glenn's face, his arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds. She is see that they are doing good. I stare at her seeing how she is more concerned for them.

".........." The men are staring at her. They are so concerned for her. We all want to kill whoever touched her.

"Are you Hurt?" She says as She survey them.

She checked their faces, they're arms for any cuts stabbing or gunshot wounds etc. I see they are all doing great.

"..........." The men are staring at me and her again. Knowing to just go with it. Or they will never escape.

"Please Princess stop worrying...." Glenn says softly.

"..........." She looks up from what she is doing. And says nothing but smiles.

She looks like she's  been through Hell and everything. But still she smile like nothing has ever happened to her.

She walked over to them. Waiting For them to submit to her. So She can check their wounds again.

I don't know, why? But She needed to check them again. She pointed to each man, "Are you or you Okay? What about you? A-are you Okay??" She's stressed, As She looked at each ones face. She checked them anyway for injuries. Even tho their were no visual injuries.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Toa says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butts?" She huffed in annoyance.

"............" The men started to chuckle.

"Princess you will never change. We need to protect and worry about you and your injuries......." Ghost interjected.

"..... Okay you all win!" She say in defeat, but She softly smiles at my men comments.

She walked over to me and looked at me in defeat. I softly hug her to try to calm her down.

I decided to check her face again. "I.... your fine?" As She looked at my face while I checked her head.

"Princess,  please stop  your process. You worry too much." Ice Dragon subordinate, Aki says concerningly.

"So this is the thanks I get for saving your butt too?" She announced in a huffed.

She turn to me  and  she say, as She stand up straight, "L-listen to me! We have traders among us.... Y-you guys are safe  now, but I need you to do listen closely. Ghost take 8 men with you. Take them to Ryo location. You know where that is?"  She asked.

"............." He nods.

"Ryo was sent to a different location by Ryuun. Now Blade sent 4 PuNks to kill him, on Ryuun's orders! I need you men to go and capture them or do what you do best! Ghost go!"  Sweetness commented swiftly.

The men started to leave.

"Wait!" She said.

They turned back.

"Don't hold anything back and Be careful!" She stressed.

They nodded and continue to disburse.

She begin to talk to the remaining Ice Dragons. "Listen we have more Punks  looking for us. I counted more than 17  on the surveillance cameras, it could be more, plus Link and Blade the leader, and coleader."

"............." They nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." She says a matter a factly.

"......." We looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" She reiterated.

"Now! Go!" She shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with Samejima, Sweetness, Nails, and Trigger.

They're standing there in all of what She did.

"What!?!" She asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" She questioned, as She looked in each ones face. There was a silence.

Until I said.

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." She said.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned for her to sit.

I looked to where he wanted her to sit. I nodded and then she started to walk over. But she stopped abruptly.

As I was speaking to Samejima. Out the corner of my eye. I see Princess stop and she look shaky. Immediately I felt uneasy. She was scanning the area we were in. She saw some thing right away.  She turned to me, and Samejima.

I see her reach left hand behind her back. Then I see her pull my pistol out her waist band and then She flicked off the safety. As She screamed, "Watch Out!" She ran toward me.

I turned towards her. She push me down  hard to the right into Samejima! I falls into Samejima  and we both hit  to the ground hard.

I heard gun fire. I looked towards it. I see Ricci who has fired twice in mid action as I fall. She pushes us to the ground 1 Bullet flies by me. I see Princess fall, but she fires 2 shots before hitting the pavement.

She  falls back to the floor, before she hits the ground. She got two shots off of the gun.

I see The shots hitting him twice. one in the shoulder and one went in his cheek. He falls back onto the pavement. With a thud! His eyes open, and he doesn't move.

Nails and Trigger run after the shadow. I look to Samejima. Who in turns stares at me. We both stare at the Princess.

"Are you okay?" Inui and Samejima says at the same time.

"I'm fine......." She replied. Even tho I know it's a lie, but I don't need to say anything.

"Your shot!" I yell in panic.

"What!!" Samejima worrily said.

I looked at the blood trickling from her shoulder.

"What, I'm shot? It doesn't hurt........." She says.

I jump up and begin to put pressure on her graze wound.

She then looks at me and sees a shocked look on my face. She only lets me only see the her shoulder wound.

"Is she hiding something from me?" I thought.

I screams, "Princess, why did you do that?" I roars at her. "I am so angry with her. I know she loves me. But she shouldn't sacrifice herself for me!"

"I'm fine a Inui! It's a flesh wound, it is just my shoulder. I'm OK get the other guy." She  yells back.

"I'm not leaving you!" Inui stated.

"I'm fine!" She roared. But I feel so guilty.

"Inui go get the car so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" She stated.

They go, looking for the rest. But I hesitates to leave her. But She insist that I go. Even though I know I need to. I need to get the car to save her.

To go after blade She convince me to go. She gives me my gun back. I hesitated to take it, but She gives me the gun anyway. "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" She says with a smile. I don't want to take it. I sigh and I take it from her.

I have a bad feeling about this. But I do as she says.

After we take off.

I turn to her I mouthed "Be safe!"

To be continue

January 09,2016
02:47 pm

___________________________

Merry Christmas every one!!'

12/25/15!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Juvenile Delinquency(#wattys2016) Від Zay Nah C

Підліткова література

1.7K 162 21
"I don't think we will survive this!"I said,exasperated. "I don't believe it neither!"He said bitting his lower lips."But I have a plan that involves...
20.4K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
If No One Else Від rori.

Романтика

4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...