Bad Boy (Bad boy Eren X Jean...

De Darkroses77

Y/N move school because she always gets bullied. Everything has been fine in a new school till one day...Y/N... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Suggestion? Ideas?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (FINAL)
~~Epilogue~~
Who wants to be in the 2 story?!
2 book is out!

Chapter 5

8K 236 570
De Darkroses77

Your.P.O.V

Beep! Beeep! Beep!

You groan and smacked your alarm. Today is a new day and you cant wait to see him again. Yes that boy Eren Jeager. You have crush on him since you met him yesterday and whats more he compliment you that your the coolest girl that he ever met. Of course your heart melted i mean who dosent being compliment by a bad boy like him. Whats more you can feel you and him are already close friends like besties. He also said he cant wait to see you again. You smiled and get up of bed doing your morning stuff. You went downstairs heading towards the door.

"Uh..hum! You forgot something"

You turn around and saw your mom "Oh right! eheheh" You kissed your mom cheek.

"Someones exited~ Oh what happen?~ Did you met someone uhum! Handsome?~"

"Mom!"

"Just kidding honey anyway you should get going now bye honey!"

"Bye mom!'' You waved your mom goodbye and went off.

*Timeskip arrived at school"

"Hmm~ Hmm~ Hmm~" You were smiling and humming while your on you way to your class you then stop by a group of girls it turns out it was them from yesterday. You walk slowly to hear what they say.

Girl A: Guys Guys! Have you heard?!

Girl C: Aaaugh! What now?!

Girl A: Geez! Why do you have to be so mean! I havent even finish my sentence!

Girl C: Tch! Fine! What is it?

Girl A: Theres gonna be new student and its a boy and a girl!

Girl B: A boy? and a girl?

Girl A: Yeah!! i saw them early when i was on my way to school! And those two with that new student yesterday! If i remember correctly that boy name Eren Jeager.

Girl B: Looks like his bringing his friends to school.

Girl A: Yeah!!

Girl C: Can you describe those two?

Girl A: Sure! Well the boy has a blond hair and blue eyes but he looks a lot like a girl! I mean really! his hairstyle is like wow! But for me his pretty cute like omg~ Oh and the girl......Well...shes uhh well she had a long black hair and black eyes she also wears a red scarf....her looks is so....creepy..i mean those eyes....augh......

Girl C: I bet the girl you mention early is annoying and that boy i think his..gay maybe

Girl A: Now come on! Your evil! His pretty cute! His not gay!

Girl B: Guys its time....we should go now

Girl C: Yeah....and whats our first subject?

Girl B: Geography with Mr Ackerman

Girl C: Oh no not that guy....

Girl B: Come on his pretty hot!! i dont care about his yelling like omg i can stare at him all day!!

Girl A: Yeah! and i wanted to see his hot body shirtless *Nosebleeds* i wish maybe.....

Girl C: Sigh...Whatever.......

You then start walking again. A new student? Two of them? Wait the female? i think Eren mention that yesterday....Maybe its his sis...But the boy? I never heard him...maybe its his friend or maybe his bro....You shoked your head and went to class. You open the door....and your greeted by...no other then the horseface yup Jean....You didnt mind though you also had a little crush on him. Sometimes he can be annoying as a jerk but he also has a soft side too. You and him are close friend since the first you two met each other also with Marco.

"Good Morning Y/N~"

"Good Morning Jean...."

Jean then pet your head "Why do you look so exited? Mhmm~ Let me guess...Are you exited to see me?"

"Wha...N..No thats not it Jean!" You said blushing

"Come on Y/N I know you do miss me~" Jean said poking your blushing cheeks

"Sh....Shut up!"

"I wont shut up if you tell me you do miss me~"

"F..Fine! Ye...Yes i do..." You half lied i mean yes you do miss Jean.

"Awww~You cutie" Jean then hugged you

"Je..Jean! Dont do this! Everyone can see us!"

"Oh...Sorry...."

You looked around and you didnt notice Marco isnt here yet. "Jean?"

"Hmm?"

"Where is Marco?"

"Oh him? He said he had somethings to do he already ask permission to the principal"

"Oh...i see..."

Ding! Dong! Dang! Dong!

"Oh There goes the bell we should sit down now..."

"Btw Jean whats out first subject?"

"Science with Miss Hanji"

"Oh! i love science"

"Sure......"

"What? You dont like science Jean?"

"Well yes i do but...."

"But?''

"Nevermind...lets just get back to our sit"

You noded and went to your sit. You waited for the teacher to come....also...Eren of course. You talked to Christa and Ymir. Suddenly the door open. Your eyes widen and you blush. Your heart beats fast....Sound like your crush has arrived. Eren still in his bad boy form looked around for awhile then looked at you. He smiled and walks to you and sits down next to you.

"Hey" He said

"He..Hey" You tried to hide your blush but failed.

You can smell his perfume and its smells good. Without you noticing Jean in the back seems angry and frustrated. He hates when you blush...He hated when you smile....he hates everything went you only smiled at him....Eren.....

"S..So?"

"My sis is entering the school also my friend..."

"Oh really? Where are they?"

"They went to the principals office..."

"Oh..i...see"

Eren then gets close to you. He rest his chin on his arm.

"So Y/N~"

"Ye...yes?"

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Wha...What-"

"Tell me do you?"

"N..No..."

Eren then smirk and looks away "Good..."

Weird...Whats with him.....

Suddenly the class room door open. Miss Hanji enters the class with two...students...You never met...Wait! Its them! Those two new students! Everyone stops whenever they were doing and sits down at their sits.

"Alright everyone!~ i have a breif anoncment to tell you! We have a new students!" Miss Hanji then looked at the student "Please introduce yourself darling~" The boy with the blond hair stood up. "I am Armin Alert...It..Its..Nice to meet you all..." "He seems like a shy kid..." You thought then the female stood up "I am Mikasa Ackerman...Its nice to meet you all.." She then looked around till she made an eye contact with you.
Her face..Well scary.....She stare at you for a moment then she looked
Beside you...which is Eren.

You noticed Eren just scoft and looks away.

"Alright you two~" Miss Hanji said the she looked at Armin "Armin you be sitting next to Jean over there and Mikasa you be...sitting next to Krista"

The two of them noded and went to their sit. As the two where heading to their sits you notice Mikasa gave a stare. You thought she hates you but...you were wrong.

"Well then! Lets starts the class shall we! Open pa-" Miss Hanji then tripped into something and fell. Everyone burst into laughter (Well some of them but mostly they did laugh) You were just silent and felt bad for Miss Hanji beside Miss Hanji is your favorite teacher after all she may be clumsy and sometimes insane over some expirment but she had kind hearted and help people a lot. You just sits quietly while people are laughing. You then noticed Eren had a ...bored experation or maybe something else.....Then you looked at your back....You noticed two things. 1 Mikasa still staring at you with her stotic expration and 2....Jean is staring at you. "What? Why is Jean staring at me? Is ther something wrong..." You thought.

To be continued......

Hey guys wassup! Sorry to cut ahort here haha! Dont worry there gonna be the next. I be updating dont worry. I know its a lomg time i have gather up my ideas before writing this story and it took me time to finish it. So anyway bye for now and see you guys at the next chapter! Byee

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

64.3K 2K 24
"You absolutely devastate me..." Eren, a star player on the university football team, catches your eye when he becomes your new neighbor. ANGST ANGS...
547 17 15
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖" - �...
99.8K 3.1K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
71.4K 1.4K 20
Levi and Eren has been classmates ever since fifth grade. In their third year in high school, Levi and Eren gets paired up with each other for a proj...