Another Gilbert Girl (A Vampi...

Bởi RayneEbony

Katelyn Gilbert. Ever heard of her? No? She's Elena's twin sister that has been away from home for 3 years. S... Xem Thêm

Another Gilbert Girl (A Vampire Dairies Fan Fiction)
Ch. 2. Explanations
Ch. 3. Reuniting with old friends
Ch. 4. Kit Kat
Ch. 5 Not the Katelyn that left.
Ch. 6 Running from problems never work.
Ch. 7. Returning Home
Ch. 8. Who are you?
Ch. 9. Whats in the Past is Supposed to Stay There.
Ch. 10. A night to remember (Part 1)
Ch. 11. Dance with the Devil (Part 2)

Ch. 12. Erys

8.1K 305 74
Bởi RayneEbony

Well, like all my good plans, this sort of failed too. While I was waiting for Elijah to wake up I fell asleep. It was not like I planned it but I was tired. That is how I came to be rudely awakened by being pushed against the wall and choking, if only for a few moments before Elijah started flipping out.

"I... I can't breathe in this house." He gasped before running out of the basement. Following at my extremely slow human pace I went to the front door and he was outside. He was glaring at me. In the bright sunlight I could see just how torn up his suit was.

"What happened?" He asked and I shushed him. Does he not know that I am probably going to feel the wrath of everyone I know here?

"I'll tell you but not here." I whispered. I then pointed to my ear and upstairs to show that Vamps were probably in the house.

"Can I trust you?" He mouthed and I rolled my eyes walking past him. One second I was on the Salvatore porch and the Next I am being held up against a tree in the middle of a forest. Elijah is in front of me looking murderous.

"You know... It really is sad... when you can't tell your best friend... from her sister." I struggle to get out.

"Katelyn?" He says and pulls me into a hug. I pat his back awkwardly. I mean I always give him hugs and stuff but that is mostly because I'm a hyper-ish, random person. Him on the other hand, not so much.

"So when did you find out I was daggered?" he questions pulling out of the hug.

"Oh, yesterday. Completely went into vision mode. And I have a feeling that people know you are now awake." I said to have my phone go off.

"Katelyn are you ok? Where are you?" Elena's frantic voice came through the speaker.

"I'm fine, and..." I look to Elijah for him to tell me where he dragged me. He mouths 'Georgia.'

"..I'm in Georgia. Hold on, I need to talk to someone really quick so you are going on hold." I tell Elena and turn to Elijah. "Really Eli, Georgia? Why not a random piece of forest in Mystic Falls?"

"I thought you were Elena and to ensure her boyfriend and his brother did not find her so easily I brought us here." He states as if it were the weather.

"Any who Elena I'll be home in a few hours. Bye!" I said and hung up.

"Hours?" Elijah asked amused.

"Yes. First I want to see if I can get back using shadows. I am pretty sure I read it somewhere but I could have been dreaming it. If I make it to Mystic Falls I'll come back and get you, if I am knocked out you take me there." I say.

"Knocked out? Only you would attempt something that you don't even know will work with the chance of that happening." he said with a small smile.

"First off which way to Mystic falls?" I ask and he points in a direction. Looking for a shadow I see one that goes out from a tree. If it doesn't work I will have one hell of a headache when I wake up. Before I lose my resolve I take off sprinting at the tree thinking of home. I close my eyes one second before I hit the tree. I don't feel any impact. Opening my eyes I see that I am in the Salvatore's living room with the whole save Elena gang there.

"Well this is odd." I say while everyone looks at me. I turn around and sprint at a shadowed wall thinking of the forest and Elijah. Just as I reach the shadow I feel someone grab my wrist and we are both pulled through the shadows.

I can smell the forest around me and when I open my eyes I see an upset Elena and amused Elijah.

"Seems like we have a stow away." I say.

_________

After we got back to Mystic Falls, not by my shadow travel. Turns out it is very draining and when bringing someone with you it is exhausting. Elijah ran us back. He dropped me off at home and I went to sleep. When I woke up it was 6 pm. I had a killer headache but I needed to see how everything went. The only place where I would think Elena would be is at her boyfriends.

When I walked in I was slammed up against a wall by none other than Damon. Using my magic I pushed him across the room into his liquor cabinet. Seeing that I burst out laughing. I could do nothing when I was being pushed against the wall face first with my arm being twisted behind my back.

"Damon what are you doing?" I hear Stefan shout as he comes into the room.

"Oh, you know, taking care of a pest." He says like he is not talking about me. I could feel him taking off my slayer ring. I started thrashing about trying to get out of his grip.

"Let her go." Stefan says seeing what is happening.

"Why? She is the cause of all our problems. Well, not all our problems but enough." Damon says completely taking the ring off.

"Let go of me!" I growl. I feel myself starting to black out and I fight it off. I feel a rush of wind and I am no longer being held against my will. I turn so my back is against the wall and slide down closing my eyes. I still had not fully recovered from my shadow travel earlier in the day and pushing Damon away had used up whatever power I had left.

"Katelyn, Katelyn are you alright?" I could hear Stefan's worried voice say.

I brought myself back into consciousness enough to nod my head. "I'm just worn out... My ring!" I gain a burst of energy realizing I have absolutely no protection.

"It's right here." Stefan chuckles and hands it to me. I put it back on instantly feeling safe.

"Um... Thanks for that... I best be going... I'll just talk to Elena tomorrow when everyone is level headed... Bye." I said awkwardly before dashing for the door.

_______

The next morning I woke up and the events of the day before came pouring in. Wow... I actually might have to be nice to a vampire that either can't be killed or looks like me. Sighing I got up and changed into a black tank top, black jeans and a black leather jacket. Yeah, I like black. I had to fix my hair from being a poofy mess since I decided it would be a good idea to go to sleep with wet hair from my shower.

When I got to the boarding house I saw a hysteric Jenna and Elena comforting her.

"What happened?" I ask concerned for my aunt.

"Jenna has just found out about vampires." Elena explained.

"She knew too!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Well, when I was away I was enrolled into a vampire slayer camp." I tell her.

"Your parents sent you there. You could have died. Why would they do that?" She said.

"They needed a slayer in the family to protect Elena because they knew who would come after her... I also happen to be a witch." I say and she starts to swoon.

"Elena I think we should get her in a bed so if she does faint she won't have to be moved." I tell her. We both get her upstairs into one of the Salvatore's many guest rooms.

"So why are you here?" She asked as we were walking toward the front door.

"I actually came here to speak with Stefan." I say and internally wince.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise?" I say but it comes out as a question.

"Uh, huh." She says and leaves.

"So Katelyn what did you want to talk to me about?" Stefan says appearing from nowhere.

"Gees don't do that. I may have been around vamps for a while but still the speed is something that nobody can get used to." I say my hand to my chest.

"Sorry."

"Anyways, let's go. I need to talk to you and I don't want anybody listening in." I grab his wrist and pull him along as I run towards a shadow.

"Katelyn what are you doing... You're going to run into the wall... Katelyn!" Stefan says but I continue to drag him. Surprisingly he does not use his superhuman strength to stop. I am thinking about my favorite spot in the woods. Just over a small pond and when we go through the shadow that is where we are. The more you use a spell the easier it is to do. Because Elena had come with me yesterday I was not feeling as exhausted as it was before.

"What is this place?" Stefan asked amazed.

"This was my favorite place to go to escape reality before I left. Elena did not have too much of a liking of outdoors so she never wanted to come." I explained.

There was a small crystal clear blue pond surrounded by tall grass. It was a mini prairie. There were trees surrounding the small clearing. In the center of the pond was a little mound where you could sit.

"I would spend hours out here every day in the summer. Once I fell asleep and when I did not return home for dinner mom and dad were so worried that they had the entire town looking for me. By the time I had woken up and walked back they thought I had been kidnapped." I chuckled at the memory.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

I turned to him confused. "Why do you think something is wrong?" I questioned.

"You're being nice to me." He stated.

"You make Elena happy and you honestly seem to care for her. Although I don't like the fact that she is dating a vampire whatsoever I do care for my sister's happiness. Along with the fact that you saved my life I wanted to let you know I'm not a cold and heartless person I led everybody to believe since I came here." I said.

"So?" He asked confused.

"I may not like you but my sister does. Try bringing her here once. I think she may finally appreciate the view." I say and then shadow travel away leaving Stefan to think on my words.

I went to the grill after I got back and ordered myself a hamburger. I stayed at the grill for a couple of hours until I started feeling odd. One second I was on top of the world the next I collapsed on the ground from a sudden dizzy spell. I needed to get somewhere safe. I stumbled outside and all I was thinking about was safety when I went through a shadow.

I ended up in the Salvatore Boarding house. I did not even have time to consider how weird that was before I blacked out.

~3rd Person POV~

Katelyn sat up and stared at everyone in the room. Her eyes held a coldness that not even she could muster.

"I really must say, the thoughts that Katelyn has about you are hash. Caroline, Stefan and Damon the plague of the earth. Bonnie, oh, she pretty much criticizes you on tuning your back on your birth rite. Elena, sweet little Elena. Your sister has you marked as a betrayer." Katelyn said.

"You're talking like you're no longer her." Stefan said.

"Very clever. Even a two year old would have picked up on that. But you are right. Katelyn, well. She is not here for the moment. I'm running the show." Katelyn spoke.

"Who are you and what have you done to my sister?" Elena spat.

"My name is Erys and your sister will be fine. She won't remember any of this. What I call my gift to her."

"What do you mean by gift?" Caroline said.

Katelyn or now Erys laughed. She started walking around the room. "Why don't you ask her about her blackouts? What she finds when she comes too?" Erys continued laughing.

"Why are you doing this?" Stefan questioned. He did not like seeing Elena in distress. Also he seemed to care for the other Gilbert like a little sister, even though she has told him time and time again that she does not like him. He had hoped that he was breaking down the barriers that she surrounded herself with to not get hurt.

"I've always been here. In every reincarnation but they were too nice. Katelyn, she's broken." Erys stated and everybody winced. "She is like me, hard, cold, and malicious. And finally after 2000 years will I be able to walk free among the earth."

"What do you mean? What's going to happen to Katelyn?" Elena was shouting, Stefan restraining her.

"A little under 1000 years ago I made a deal with Klaus. Once his werewolf side is released he said he would set me free which means Katelyn came around just in time. I would hate to have to wait another 250 years to see if the next reincarnation was like me. Katelyn, she won't exist anymore. But she was never supposed to exist anyways. None of them were. Yet they date back before the originals were created." Erys shrugged.

"Never supposed to exist. You want to kill my sister!" Elena shouted.

"How can you still care so much for someone who thinks so little of you?" Erys asked. She did not know. Had she been in Elena's shoes she would have said good riddens. Did Elena enjoy the pain it caused her?

"She is my sister. I grew up with her. I love her. Sure we fight and disagree but I care about her. So you had better let her come back before I do something drastic." Elena's voice was deathly calm but she was shaking with rage.

"Like what, sick one of your lovers on me?" Erys smirked.

"No, but I do think Elijah would care to hear what you are going to do to his best friend."

Erys froze and dropped to the ground. Seconds later a groan came from the body.

"What happened? Why do I have a mind splitting headache and... Why are you staring at me?" Katelyn asked.

"Do you remember what happened just now?" Elena asked going all caring sister on her.

"No I blacked... What did I do?" Katelyn visibly paled her heart started thumping loudly in her chest and her breathing became shallow. Before anyone could answer she has passed out.

____

Katelyn woke up on the couch in the Salvatore's living room.

Everyone from earlier was still in the room.

"Anyone care to explain what has happened?" Katelyn asked with an annoyed tone. She is livid at herself for blacking out. She should have been more careful.

"Well you see." Stefan said trying to break the news to her gently.

"Cut the crap Stefan. You have a homicidal, well let's call it alter ego who wants to sacrifice you to be able to walk the earth again after 2000 years. She also mentioned something about your past reincarnations dating back to before the originals ever were created." Damon said. He received multiple glares but shrugged them off. He's Damon and their feelings he could care less about. What he was surprised to see was Katelyn was looking at him with appreciation, if only for a moment.

"Did she give a name?" Katelyn asked wanting to know who she was dealing with.

"Yes, Erys."

Katelyn could feel her past reincarnations stir, well the ones she knew of. With the new information of them dating back to before the originals she is positive that there are more and someone does not want her to know about them. Her past selves told her how Erys had tried to take them but they were too nice, kind, loving. But the complete opposite of Katelyn, within seconds they fill her in on what is to happen, along with who is involved.

"He's dead!" She seethed. "I will make him regret the very bane of his existence." Katelyn's voice held an undertone of quieter whispers that she knew were her past.

"Care to share?" Damon interrupted her ranting with his signature smirk.

"I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill Klaus."

___________________________________________-

And there you have it.

So background on Erys

-Over 2000 years old

-Erys is a name found in Greek mythology. She is the goddess of discord and destruction. (Just thought the name fit her.)

-Because Arianna was so much like Katelyn she tried to take over her. Due to the fact nobody would help she failed and now is trying to get Katelyn.

-Blocked off the reincarnations from Arianna.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Also this would have been up sooner, had I not lost half the chapter.

Your votes and comments mean the world to me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
45.2K 916 28
You've heard of Katherine Pierce and Elena Gilbert, but do you know the story of her twin sister Veronica Gilbert. Ronnie is clueless of the supernat...
91.6K 1.3K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
1K 132 16
I don't know if this is right or not, it's been a terrible three years since I returned to Mystic Falls. I lost many of my family members, my ex-love...