You Again

By lovelytinselsparkles

Nessa and Eric have always hated each other. But when they find out that their good friends are getting marri... More

Congratulations!
Is this a joke?
Still Can't Believe
This Is Not A Date
This Is Not A Date (part 2)
Mama's Boy
We're not together
Get Over It
I'm Sorry
Missing In Action
That's Different
On the Look
Car Ride
Aaron
Date Night
Unbelievable
Big News
Night at the Carnival
His Sweater
Deep Trouble
Cake
Stop With The Teasing
Not This Again
Find Your Happiness
Duke The Dog
Time Flies by Fast
Hospital
Caretaker
Caretaker Part 2
Bottled Up
Who's Pregnant?!
At The Cabin
Bikini
Grated Cheese
Dream Girl
Protect You
Thank You
Stressed Out Nessa
Break Time
Bacherlorlette Party
Returned Favor
Big Day Part 1
Big Day Part 2
Finally
Thank You!
Epilogue
Guess what's coming back

Hangover

2.1K 101 2
By lovelytinselsparkles

Nessa groaned as she stirred in bed, her head pounding hard as she sat up. She looked around and saw a cup of water, medicine and a bucket that was surprisingly empty. She was beyond confused as to how it all got there or how Lara even carried her up the stairs. As she continued to look around she saw that she was in pajamas but she shrugged if off, assuming that it was all Lara.

***

"Put this in the car please." Nessa ordered Oliver to do as she gestured towards a backpack which held everything Lillian might need at the wedding, it was supposed to her survival kit but it turns out she needed something bigger than a kit to hold her things.

They all decided to go to Will's house, to prepare the last minute things to do for the wedding. Since Nessa's car disappeared, she called Oliver to pick her up since Eric wasn't answering her phone calls. 

Nessa still had a pounding headache, she had vomited a couple time getting to Will's house and she looked like a complete mess. Her hair was up in a bun and she couldn't avoid comfort so she wore the most baggiest clothes she could find and to top it off she placed sunglasses over her eyes since the sun was oddly too bright for her and besides they were bloodshot.

"Oh dear." Thomas frowned as he saw Nessa. "What on earth are you wearing?"

She ignored his question and just stuck out her tongue.

Thomas walked towards her and kissed her cheek. "I'll try to ignore it." He told her, referring to her outfit. 

Nessa laughed lightly and gripped his hand. "You're a true friend."

"Anything for you, honey." He cooed and left to go inside the house.

Minutes later, Nessa was checking inside the survival bag to see if everything was in there. She nodded and closed the car door, ready to fall asleep right where she was standing.

"Look who it is." Rose smiled as she got out of the car, she walked towards Nessa with Tiana by her side. They were both giggling at the sight of Nessa. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Horrible." She answered. 

Tiana threw an arm over her shoulder. "At least your outfit is cute." She teased as she examined her baggy clothes that could probably fit any of the guys better.

Nessa glared at Tiana and moved away from her arm. "I have terrible friends."

"Love you too, babe." Rose blew a kiss and began walking towards Will's house.

"On the bright side you got here before us." Tiana gave her thumbs up and a cheeky grin.

"But you guys are always late."

"Hey, it was all Rose." Tiana began looking around. "Is Oliver here?" She was already smiling as she asked that.

Nessa rolled her eyes. "He's in the house."

She nodded and quickly made her way towards the house.

Nessa was left outside, she looked down at her checklist to see if there was anything else for her to do. She was about to go inside when a familiar car pulled up, it was Eric. She placed her hands on her hips as she glared at him.

He got out of the car and immediately saw Nessa frowning at him, he bite down on his lip trying to force himself not to laugh. He thought that she looked extremely adorable with her attire.

"How's the hangover feeling, Young?" He asked as he made his way towards her. Eric wasn't going to bring up what had happened last night, it was going to ruin everything and besides she probably didn't remember.

"Just fabulous." She answered.

"Sucks to be you!" He suddenly shouted, a smirk on his face.

Nessa's eyes grew large as he did that, she quickly covered her ears and whimpered in pain.

"Are you okay?" He shouted again as he got closer to her.

She moved back. "Shut up, doofus."

He reached for her sunglasses and took them off. "Why do you need these?" He continued to shout loudly, hoping that it was annoying her.

"Hamilton!" She yelped in anger as she tried to reach for her sunglasses with her eyes shut which wasn't really helping her.

He held the sunglasses behind his back and stood there, laughing loudly at Nessa who looked completely lost as she was reaching out.

***

After a couple of minutes of torture Eric finally stopped since everyone was frowning at him. He headed towards the house with Nessa a couple feet behind him, her headache had only gotten worse because of Eric which worsen her mood even more.

It was already the evening once Will decided to order some food. Everyone was there talking while Nessa laid on the couch with her hand over her forehead, she was getting better but she didn't dare to get up.

"How was the bacherlorette party by the way?" Eli asked, he then nodded towards Nessa and chuckled lightly. "Nessa seems like she enjoyed."

She slowly got up and glowered at the handsome Australian. "Shut up."

He put his hands up in defense. "Sorry gorgeous."

Suddenly Nessa couldn't keep glaring at him, her cheeks turning pink at his compliment. "Curse you and your dreamy accent." She mumbled and slowly stood up to sit on an empty chair that was beside Lillian.

They were all now seated around a table that was a bit cluttered with different snacks and drinks on it.

"Well, how was it?" Eli asked again.

"It was great." Lillian answered. "We went to spa then we went to some bar after."

"You went to a bar?" Will cocked an eyebrow towards Lillian, a disapproving look on his face.

"It wasn't that bad." Lara added seeing Will's reaction. "I wouldn't take preggo to any bar, this one was good for our situation. There was about 5 people, music wasn't loud and it was small." She threw an arm over Will's shoulder. "Trust me."

He rolled his eyes and shrugged her arm off.

"Why is Nessa then only one with a hangover?" Oliver cocked an eyebrow as he was eating a bag of chips.

The girls suddenly began to giggle, remembering the last night.

"Well, we totally forgot how easy it was for Nessa to get drunk." Rose glanced over at Nessa who looked miserable as she listened to their story.

"I gave her two shots of tequila and she went nuts." Lara cackled, leaning back in her chair from laughter.

Nessa tossed a chip at Lara to calm down. "I did not."

"Do you even remember what you did last night?" Tiana questioned.

"No."

"Do tell." Eric smirked as he leaned forward to prop his elbows on the table and his chin on the palm of his hands, looking more than interested.

Nessa glowered at Eric but he ignored her death glare and waited for the girls to tell the story.

"She was dancing the whole night-"

"Awfully if I may add." Rose interrupted Tiana.

Nessa gasped and covered her face in embarrassment.

"She even asked some random dude to dance with her, she did the cabbage patch and he did the running man." Tiana had to pause since she was laughing so hard. "It wasn't pleasant to watch."

"And she agreed to go home with him to dance." Lara finished the story in a suggestive tone as she wiggled her eyebrows.

The guys frowned especially Eric who looked like he was ready to kill the stranger.

"We successfully got her away from him and went home." Lillian proclaimed quickly with a grin, seeing the sudden change of reaction.

"By the way your car is at my place." Lara told Nessa. "I don't know if Eric told you or not."

Suddenly Eric's eyes grew large, he didn't want anyone to know that he was at her apartment. He tried giving Lara the look so she would stop talking but she was busy eating chips.

Lillian cocked an eyebrow. "Why would Eric tell her?"

"When I got to Nessa's apartment he was there." Lara answered, her eyes not daring to look at Eric because she knew that he was glowering at her.

"You were?" Nessa gaped as she looked at Eric.

Everyone was looking at Eric now, teasing smirks on all their faces.

"Then it wasn't you who carried me to my apartment, put a glass of water, a bucket and medicine in my room." Her shoulders fell but then another thought raced through her mind, her cheeks turning red from thinking about it. "And it wasn't you who-Hamilton!" She shouted in anger as she stood up and stormed towards Eric who was casually drinking his water. She pulled on his ear which made his yelp in pain.

"Ow! Let go!" He tried to pull her tight grip away from him, putting his water on the table.

Everyone watched in amusement, they ignored it as they started to talk about something else.

She began to pull him off his chair and into the kitchen where she roughly let go of his ear, she continued to glower at him. "What the hell, Hamilton." She spat in a low tone.

"What?" He exasperated quietly while he nursed his ear.

"Did you change me?"

He paused then nodded.

Her eyes grew large as she began to hit him. "So you saw me naked?"

Eric blocked her hits. "You were the one taking your clothes off, I just wanted to put clothes on you."

She face palmed herself in embarrassment. "What else did I do?"

He didn't answer because he immediately thought of what she had told him last night. "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" She pressed.

He nodded. "Just don't call me again when you're drunk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
59.8K 2.1K 31
A couples wedding day is supposed to be the best day of their lives. Demi and Mia's wedding was beautiful and the night was amazing. The morning afte...
17.5K 576 33
While walking down the street on 5th Avenue, June Haven's life encounters a drastic change when she meets the young and dashing Logan Lerman. While p...
195K 4.6K 40
Demi Lovato is enjoying her amazing life with her boyfriend and an incredible career. She attends a wedding, not expecting that a seed would be plant...