It All Started With Hello [Bo...

By LilBlackAngel

When you get a text from your celebrity crush, you might just be crushed. Follow Artemis Williams and her fou... More

Wattys?
Chapter 1- The Text
Chapter 2- My Mother
Chapter 3- The Call Of All Calls
Chapter 4- You're Talking To...? Pt.1
Chapter 5- You're Talking To...? Pt.2
Chapter 6- Prince Charming
Chapter 7- Brittany Meets The Boys
Chapter 8- The "Bae" Thing
Chapter 9- One Month Of Calls And Texts
Chapter 10- Making Christmas Plans
Chapter 11- Christmas Suprise Pt.1
Chapter 12- Christmas Surprise Pt.2
Chapter 13- Christmas Surprise Pt.3
Chapter 14- Christmas Surprise Pt.4
Chapter 15- Christmas Surprise Pt.5
Chapter 16- Church Christmas Rehearsal
Chapter 17- Christmas Day
Chapter 18- What A Way To Bring In 2013!!
Chapter 19- A Mindless School Gift
Chapter 20- Isis and Horus Birthday Party
Chapter 21- Kids' Inaugurational Ball
Chapter 22- A Real Let Down
Chapter 23- Juno's and Artemis's Birthday
Chapter 24- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 1
Chapter 25- Valentine's Day Surprise Part 2
Chapter 26- A Quick Check Up
Chapter 27- A Secret Revealed
Chapter 28- Oh No These Niggas Did Not
Chapter 29-Ray, You A Jackass
Chapter 30- The Color Purple
Chapter 31- LEAP Is Finally Over
Chapter 32- Princeton's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 33- Princeton's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 34- Princeton's Birthday Part 3
Chapter 35- We're On Our Way
Chapter 36- A Hard Week
Chapter 37- Star Falls As Brit Raises
Chapter 38- Debate and Performing
Chapter 39- Group Promotion Day
Chapter 40- 106 & Park
Chapter 41- Lynn Haven and First Day Back
Chapter 42- Top 12
Chapter 43- PROM
Chapter 44- Mother's Day
Chapter 45- Peep The Toilet In The Back
Chapter 46- Spending Time Alone
Chapter 47- Graduation
Chapter 48- Graduation Party
Chapter 49- Library Visit
Chapter 51- MB Meet and Greet In New Orleans Part 2
Chapter 52- L.A Sleep Over
Chapter 53- Working
Chapter 54- Oooh! Y'all In Trouble!
Chapter 55- Recording Session
Chapter 56- YouTube Videos
Chapter 57- Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 58- Working Out While It's Raining Men?
Chapter 59- All Day Dance Practice. Yay?
Chapter 60- 106 & Park Used To Be Video 2.0
Chapter 61- BET Awards Part 1
Chapter 62- BET Awards Part 2
Chapter 63- First Day Of Tour
Chapter 64- It's Going Down Part 1
Chapter 65- It's Going Down Part 2
Chapter 66- Roc's Birthday (Read At Your Own Risk)
Chapter 67- Sick Day
Chapter 68- Jacob Gets Juno!
Chapter 69- Last Day Of Tour
Chapter 70- It All Started With Hello

Chapter 50- MB Meet And Greet In New Orleans

4.5K 55 8
By LilBlackAngel

It All Started With Hello Ch.50

Artemis

"How was Wendy's birthday?" Isis asked as she, Brittany, Juno, Jari, and I sat in my room on June fifth.

"Alright. Prince called to tell her happy birthday then she opened the gift he got her. A gift card to some place she likes." Juno said.

"Ooh! Pretty. Pretty. Pr-- Oh my God!" I squealed as I jumped off my bed.

"What? What?" Brittany asked.

"I have to call a certain Mexican Nigga and yell at him." I said as I dailed Prince's number.

"What did he do now?" Jari laughed.

"Hey mi amor. I was just about to call you." Prince answer his phone.

"To call and tell me you were coming to New Orleans?" I asked. The girls gasped.

"Well, it's nice to hear from you too." He said sarcastically.

"Aww. I was hoping you would call. I miss you so much! I'm so happy to hear your voice." I sighed happily then got my mean demeanor back. "Now when were you going to tell me that Mindless Behavior was coming to New Orleans...this Saturday?"

"As soon as we got passed the "I love yous" and "I miss yous"." He said.

"Okay. So where's our free entrances?" I asked. I saw the girls on the phone with the other boys.

"When we get there Friday we'll pick you up, bring you to our hotel. We'll chill, bring you home. Next morning you'll come to Walmart for 10AM to make it seem like you're buying the album-- when you're not--, Keisha will give each of you a wristband, and we'll do a meet and greet together. And Boom!" Prince said.

"Sure. Whatever. I really do miss you, babe. I need someone to come kiss me. My lips are cold." I said.

"I'll warm them up on Friday. Trust me." Prince said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you later." I smiled and hung up.

"I can't wait for Friday." We all sighed.

*******

Saturday

Juno and I got up for 5:30AM to get ready and be at Jari's with Brittany and Isis for 8AM. At 7:48AM, Christan came to pick us up and drove us to Jari's house. Isis and Brittany came a few minutes later and we waited until 9:10AM for Miss Janet, Jari's mom, to dropped us off at the Walmart in Harahan.

"I can't wait to see my Prince." I smiled.

"Me either. I miss my Rocky." Isis sighed.

"And my Ray Rat." Brittany smiled as Miss Janet stopped in front of Walmart. We got out and walked inside.

We snuck our way over to the line before any fans could see us or take our spot. We were in the second of eight or ten aisles. As we waited we stuck up conversations with other Team Mindless girls.

"I heard Unique Royalty might be making a appearance." A light skinned girl with braces and pretty eyes said to our right. We looked up slightly.

"Really? Why would they be here? Aren't they supposed to be getting ready for concert?" Her dark skinned friend asked.

"Yeah, but they're all from New Orleans. And their boyfriends are here. Why wouldn't they come?" A girl behind us said.

"But I thought they were in L.A?" A girl asked.

"No, Princess posted a picture of her, MiNiMe and their family at her mom's birthday party on Sunday. They would have posted saying they were in L.A." The girl to our right said.

"Who's your favorite?" Jari asked all the girls in our aisle. By now everyone was paying attention to the conversation.

"My favorite is Royalty. She doesn't give a fuck what you gotta say. And her hair be on point!" The girl behind us said.

"No. Princess is the best! Especially with her bush. She is like made for Prince and her raps are amazing. She is, like, flawless." The light skinned girl to our right said.

"But what about the, like, star of the group, Jewel? If she wasn't there the dances wouldn't be the same nor would the songs." The dark skinned girl to our right said.

"Okay? So Jewel sings. That doesn't make her the "star" of the group. Princess sings, raps, and dances as well as Jewel. So does TrendyB and Royalty. If anything, TrendyB is the star of the group. She's the oldest and seems to be the wisest and most experienced at everything." A girl in front of us said.

"Y'all forgot about DJ MiNiMe. She is the best. She may not dance with them or sing, but she does help make their songs. If they didn't have MiNiMe they'd be screwed." Another girl said. They all went on for a little while until we stopped them.

"But you know what I heard?" Isis asked.

"What?" The girls asked.

"If we tell you have to stay quiet." Brittany whispered. "You can't scream."

"We won't. We won't." They all whispered together.

"I'm Jewel." Jari said.

"It's your girl, TrendyB." Brittany smiled.

"Yo, I'm Royalty." Isis smirked.

"And its yours truly, Princess." I smiled.

"And we are Unique Royalty." We said together. Juno even joined us.

"Oh my God!" A girl behind us gasped.

"We were just talking to Unique Royalty." The girls on our right gasped.

"Shh!" The girl in front hissed. "Shut up or everyone will come over here."

"Please tell us about the boys." One little girl sighed. She was about ten. Everyone else was around our age.

We sat and talked to them about the boys and all of the stupid things we've done so far until 2:15PM until we decided to do something for the tired and waiting fans.

"Excuse me." Juno stopped one of the Walmart employees.

"Yes?" The lady asked. We walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"We're Unique Royalty and since the boys aren't here yet we were hoping to surprise the fans. Is that possible?" Brittany whispered in the lady's ear.

"Come with me." The lady said and we stepped under the tape. We followed her to the assistant manager.

"Miss Collins, Unique Royalty is here and they wanted to tell you something." The lady said.

"What is it?" Miss Collins asked.

"Can we do something for the fans since the boys aren't here? We can perform on top of those plateforms over there. Don't worry we have great balance." Jari smiled.

"I guess. But we don't have your song with us." Miss Collins nodded.

"I have my laptop. If I can hook it up to your PA I can play the music for them to dance to." Juno said.

"Come with me, Miss MiniMe. Judy, keep these girls away from those other girls. When Mindless Behavior comes they can stand behind them." Miss Collins said as she led Juno away.

"Wait until she says something over the PA." Miss Judy said as she led us behind the place where the boys would sit and sign albums to the place where platforms were stacked. Some guys helped us climb up to the top of the platforms as everyone looked at us.

"Oh my God! It's Unique Royalty!" Someone girl shouted and everyone started screaming.

"Heellllooo, New Orleans! It's your one and only, DJ MiNiMe, here today for the MB Meet and Greet. As a special treat, Unique Royalty want to perform for you until the boys come. Is that cool?" Juno said over the PA. Everyone shouted in reply. We had to shout our introduction to be heard over the noise.

"I am Jewel!" Jari shouted.

"What's up? I'm Royalty!" Isis shouted.

"It's your girl, TrendyB!" Brittany shouted.

"And its yours truly, Princess!" I shouted.

"And we are Unique Royalty!" Everyone shouted with us.

"And it's all about him!" We shouted together as Juno started the song. We sang and danced on top of the platforms, without falling, as everyone sang and danced with us. As we got to the end of the song, the boys were snuck in.

"It's all about you, boy. It's all about you." We pointed at the boys when we finished.

"Please welcome, Mindless Behavior!" We shouted and the fans went crazy.

We jumped down from our platforms and went to hug the boys. We stood behind them as they signed albums for the fans. We even shook some hands and hugged some girls. Juno had MB music playing over the PA.

I saw the police officer take a girl's phone and told her not to take any pictures. I moved from behind Prince and snatched the phone from the police officer.

"Hey! Stop!" The police officer snapped at me and tried to grab my shoulder.

"Touch me and it'll be the last thing you do." I said with a hard, cold glare. She backed up.

"You want a picture, baby girl?" I asked the girl who got her phone taken.

"Yes. I drove two hours and waited five hours for this." The girl said. I brung her over to Prince and Ray and took a picture for her. I did the same with Roc and Prod.

"Here you go, baby girl. If they try to fuck with you, tell them watch they fucking back. Princess in this bitch, okay?" I told her as she got her signed album booklet back.

"Okay." She smiled and laughed. "Thank you."

I hugged her.

"You're welcome. Now go on and go dance in the aisle like I know you want to." I said as I let her go and she started dancing in the aisle. The boys and girls laughed behind me as they watched her.

"That was nice of you." Ray said as I moved back behind Prince.

"Yeah." Prince nodded as he signed another album booklet.

"I want my album signed. You didn't sign the ones you sent." I said.

"Yeah. They were so plain." Isis said from behind Roc. I saw Roc and Prod had lollipops in their mouths.

"Ise! Look at Roc!" I shouted. Isis looked at him and her mouth dropped.

"No way!" Juno, Jari, Brittany, and Isis gasped. Roc looked like the TMAD (Team Mindless After Dark) story, Dr. August.

"Oh shit!" Isis said. Other fans started noticing it as well.

"Royalty, you must be so lucky." A fan said. We all laughed as the boys looked unconfused.

"Y'all know we ain't like that. We're too young!" Isis laughed. Some girls laughed with her.

"What are y'all talking about?" Prod asked.

"Should we tell them about the story Dr. August on Wattpad?!" I shouted to the fans.

"YES!" They shouted back.

"What is it?" Prince asked me as they continued to sign albums.

"Dr. August is a dirty, freaky story on Wattpad about Roc being a sex therapist and he always is sucking a lollipop." I told them. They stopped signing as the fans laughed.

"Whoa! I gotta read that." Roc said. All the fans squealed as Roc licked his lollipop and winked at the girls. Isis slapped the back of his head.

"Like I'm not even standing here." Isis rolled her eyes.

"Finish!" Walter snapped at the boys. They went back to signing as we started talking to the fans as they passed.

"Which one of the boys are y'all baby daddies?" Jari asked in a ghetto voice.

"My baby daddy is Princeton." This girl said as she got a hug from Prince.

"Ooh girl! Don't get me started on my baby daddies." I said in a ghetto voice.

"Tell 'em, Princess. It's okay. Tell 'em. Tell 'em." Brittany pushed my arm repeatedly.

"So I said before I even met y'all," I told the boys before I started in a big, ghetto voice. I smacked my lips before continuing. "My husband is Princeton, my fiance is Ray Ray, my boyfriend is Prodigy, and my side is Roc Royal. Then Diggy Simmons is my baby daddy, and Jacob Latimore is another babby daddy, Jawan Harris, and Issa.

"Who agrees with me?" I asked the girls. They cheered at my list of the best looking, teenage celebrities. Prince just shook his head me as he gave a short, humorless laugh.

When 4PM came around, they started rushing the boys out of Walmart. We hurried to catch up with them and got in the van before the police could close it. Juno jumped in right as the door slammed shut.

"Damn! They almost took off my fucking leg!" Juno growled.

"I have never heard Juno curse so much." Ray said.

"Huh uh." Juno rolled her eyes.

I laid my head on Prince's shoulder and laid his head on mine.

"I missed you so much." Prince whispered.

"I missed you more." I sighed as I closed my eyes. "I missed all of you."

"We missed y'all, too. It's been just work, work, work. Today was fun." Roc said.

"For y'all!" Brittany scoffed.

"We had to wait five hours for you stupid ass niggas!" Jari snapped.

"Then you were half a hour late. Who the hell goes swimming at 12 when you have somewhere to be at for 2?" I shook my head on Prince's shoulder.

"Us." The boys said together.

"Jackasses." We muttered together as we arrived at the hotel the boys were staying at, The Hyatt.

We all chilled and partied at the private concert the boys gave. Somehow they got our moms to come. It was kinda awkward because we couldn't really do what we wanted with the boys with our mother's breathing down our necks.

"Okay, girls. We need to talk." Walter said as we all went to the floor the boys were on. Our moms had to come with us.

"What do we need to talk about, Walt?" Isis asked as she and Roc held hands and they swung them back and forth.

"Tour." Keisha said as she held the elevator for us.

"Okay. What about tour?" Miss Edie, Isis's mom, asked.

"We need to get them in the studio as soon as possible. They need to work on recording songs for their album, more media training, vocal classes, dance classes, and performing skills." Keisha said.

"But they did all of that during their spring break." Wendy said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"They shouldn't be working so hard-- it is their summer break." Miss Janet said.

"Yes, but for their summer break they are touring the U.S. I know it seems like we're over working them, but you need to understand. They have only been known for roughly two months. They only have two singles out and one is a remix of the first. They need the next one or people will forget. This tour is riding on a lot for Unique Royalty. A lot of music critics are going to be at each date to judge you four-- I'm sorry, you five girls." Walter said.

"So they have to work harder than the boys?" Miss Brenda, Brittany's mom, asked. By now we were in one of the boys' hotel room.

"Yes, but not so much. They have natural star potential, we just need to tweak a few things. They have raw talent. We need to work with them more than a week before they can really be able to go up against Beyonce or Rihana." Walter said.

"Do we really want then to go up against Beyonce or Rihana?" Wendy asked. She doesn't like either of their music.

"No, but they could be thought as Beyonce as a group. That can be a good thing. Beyonce has done a lot of positive things. We want that for the girls." Keisha said.

"Okay. Saying all of this, what does this have to do with the tour?" Miss Edie asked.

"Saying all of this, the girls will need to leave with us tomorrow morning. They'll have to pack their bags tonight and be ready in the morning. You have to pack at least a month or so worth of clothes. We can buy more as we travel." Keisha said softly.

"Tonight? But my dad was coming to get us next Friday. What about Father's Day?" I said something for the first time.

"Yeah. Father's Day. I never miss that day with my daddy." Isis said.

"And my dad's birthday is the day tour starts. What are we supposed to do?" Juno asked.

"I know. I know. But you have to make some sacrifices." Walter sighed. We all slumped back.

"If you wanna know," Prod spoke up. We all looked at him. "We are rarely ever home. We miss birthdays, parties, prom, funerals, weddings, and way more important things, but this is what we love to do. We feel bad about missing such important things, like your play, but we make these sacrifices because we love what we do and who we do it for."

We all thought about what Prod said.

"Let's go pack." Brittany said and stood up. "I have to get my BET award."

"And I have to get my Best Actress award." I smirked and stood next to her.

"Best Female Hip Pop and R&B award." Jari smiled.

"Best Female Rapper award." Isis smiled.

"Uh..don't forget about me. Music Producer of the year." Juno smirked.

"We got this." We said together. "UR."

"That's the spirit!" Prince said.

"Yeah. Let's go to sleep while they go pack." Roc said.

"Aye. That's sounds nice." Ray flopped down on one of the beds. Prince flopped down in the other.

"Aww. They thought they'd get a break." I said as I pulled Prince up by his hair.

"Ow! That's my hair! Let go, crazy lady!" Prince gasped in pain as I pulled him out after our moms, Walter, and Keisha. The girls were behind me pulling the other boys.

Once Juno, Wendy, Prince, and I got to our house, we started packing.

"Not that one. It's too hot for something like that....That looks great on you, mi amor....I don't think that's a appropriate...We both know that skirt is too short, your ass would be hanging out!...Is that my hoodie?...Grab those shorts. It gets hot in L.A...Tank tops too, babe...Don't forget PJ or your jewelery....Do you have your phone charger or toothbrush? You can buy whatever type of toothpaste you prefer...Don't forget any pajamas, you'll need those..And sweats...That would be nice for tomorrow..." Prince rambled on and on as I packed and showed him certain things.

"Can you shut up now?" I asked him as I closed my second suitcase. "I have more than a month's worth of clothes."

"Good. You have options." Prince smiled at me. "Let's go. You need to sleep."

"Let's go get, Juno." I said as he took my suitcases and I grabbed whatever small things I didn't put in my suitcases to put in PJ.

"Juno! You ready?!" I shouted.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" Juno came from the back of the house with two suitcases and a small bag. "One is my clothes and one is my equipment. This just has small things I--"

"Couldn't or didn't want to put in my suitcases." Juno and I said together. We smiled and hugged Wendy and Darian.

"We'll be back soon. Don't worry. We'll call, text, send pictures, and get you things from everywhere we go." Juno and I said together.

"And I'll take care of them, Miss Wendy. Darian. I promise." Prince said as he took Juno's suitcases along with mine.

"Okay. Get going." Wendy said.

We walked out the front door and to the car Prince followed us in and drove back to the Hyatt hotel where everyone else was.

"Can we trust Brittany and Artemis and Jari and Isis alone with you boys?" Keisha asked Prod, Roc, Ray, and Prince.

"What about me?" Juno asked.

"You aren't in a relationship with them. So we don't have to worry about you. You're getting Walter and Kenneth share a room. So you'll be with me. Which is basically having your own room because I have some things to do befor wi go to sleep." Keisha said.

"Ha! I got my own room. Later!" Juno smirked and went to her room.

"Yes, you can trust us." The boys said as they took our things into whichever room we were staying in. Brittany and I started talking as we followed Ray and Prince.

"This should be a fun night. These two idiots are together." Brittany laughed.

"Yeah. We'll up with his ADD self." I pointed at Prince as we walked into the room. They put our things by certain beds so we took that as a sign to which bed to plop down on.

"Aww! Down blush, Brit Brat. I don't bite, but Rayttlesnake might." Ray said. My and Brittany's mouths dropped.

"How does he know that?" I asked Brittany.

"What? The names TM made for...us?" Prince smirkes. "Remeber that girl that asked Roc could she have the Zilla? Well we did some research of TM and found out these names. You want the Fernando, Artemis?"

"Go to hell, you good for nothing bastard. Don't make me call your mama or Keisha." I rolled my eyes as I got my suitcase and grabbed my pajamas.

"Ow!" I squealed as Prince slapped my butt.

"What?" He asked as I glared at him. Ray and Brittany were laughing at us on their bed.

"You testing me right now and you don't want to. Doing better research than TM FBI." I snapped then went to the bathroom to take a shower. We all took showers and got into our pajamas.

We listened to music, joked around, and talked way until the early hours of the morning.

"I'm tired." Brittany muttered as she looked at her phone screen. We all were on Twitter, Instagram, some other social network, or texting someone.

"Then go to sleep." Prince said.

"I can't." Brittany said.

"Oh my God. This boy is so dumb!" I rolled my eyes.

"Who?" Ray asked.

"Harold." I answered as I tapped on my phone.

"I don't like Harold." Prince muttered like I couldn't hear him. I was laying right next to him.

"And I don't like Nala." I stared at him then rolled my eyes.

"Nala is my best friend." Prince argued.

"And Harold is my best friend." I said.

"Yeah. That's cool. You have a guy best friend, but I don't like him. So he can't be your best friend." Prince said like it was final and our conversation over. I sat and stared at him. I just gave a humorless laugh.

"So, you think you can tell me who my friends are?" I laughed. "That's so funny. Because you have a girl best friend that I don't like, so you can't be friends with her."

"Yeah because I'm going to stop being friends with her." Prince snorted.

"Uh oh." Ray said. He and Brittany put on their headphones and turned on their music at the same time.

"I can't believe the audacity of you." I scoffed and turned away from him.

"The audacity of me?! What about you?!" He asked.

"I didn't start this, you did." I scoffed.

"You're right. I did start this. I'm sorry. It's just that Harold gets to see you more than I do. I see you every once in a while and he gets to see you whenever he wants." Prince sighed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"But you get me for a whole two months." I played with his curls.

"Yeah. I do." He smiled.

"Then I get you for a whole two months. And you know how much I love to kiss you and hug you and talk to you." I kissed his cheek.

He turned his head to kiss me. We were in a full blown make out session, were Prince had his hands on my waist and butt and I hand my hands roaming from his hair to his chest, until Ray threw a pillow at us.

"Say! Keep it PG!" Brittany scolded us.

"Oops." I bit my lip as we pulled apart. Prince and I were cheesing real hard at each other.

"It's almost 3 and we leave for 4. Wanna try and sleep?" Prince asked everyone.

"Yeah. I won't sleep on that plane." I said.

"Bet Artty will be the one to wake us up at 4." Ray laughed.

"I bet Artty won't wake up Ray and let him miss his flight home." I laughed.

"Why you gotta be like that?" Ray asked. I just laughed. We turned off the lights in the room then we all became silent as we tried to shut off our brains and sleep.

"You have to teach us the choreography you learned for Used To Be." I whispered into the darkness.

"Why are you asking something like that right now?" Prince asked.

"You have to teach us." Brittany said.

"Uh huh. We got y'all. Wait until you se the video first and tell us if you still wanna learn. Now go to sleep." Ray sighed. We all went to sleep to get our one hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

So I was there for the meet and greet because I'm from New Orleans, but it was just me, my sister, and Jari and it was so awesome! I was so nervous but Prince was so sweet, Ray was funny, Prod smiled at me, and Roc was just...abfseuhbdiihfdff!

Anyway,

WE'RE FIFTY CHAPTERS IN! WHOO! *twerks and celebrates*

Okay, I'm done. Anyway,

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow. Please.

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace

#50ChaptersDeep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.1K 24
MB and the girls come closer and closer everyday. They are all in Paris starting a new life going to a new school , meeting different people and a wh...
16.7K 972 21
Sisters, Courtney and Megan, have had it rough. So rough that they eventually had to be placed in a group home that houses and schools teen girls wit...
1.6K 4 48
a mindless behavior story 3 girls from cali with their parents Jeremiah Nicki and drake and August Alsina falls in love with mb what will happen read...
577K 15.4K 43
Imagine meeting the band of your dreams. What would you do? Follow Taylor and Raven on their journey into the Mindless World in It Started With The...