Hello, Mr. Darcy #NewAdult

By LilyFullyLiving

Book 1!!!!! _____________________ When two people belonged together, they just belonged together, as mes... More

James Darcy
Take Me Away
The Note From A Stranger
The Proposal
A Feathery Touch
To Die Of A Broken Heart
Sharing Is Not An Option
The Ex
Silly Girls Fall In Love
To Want A Puppy
The Decency Of Respect
Broken Nose And Touching Penises
Dangerous Predator
Beautiful Prey
A Little Bit Of Him
The Ecstasy Of Pain And Pleasure
Give Me More
Burning Homes
Once Upon An Act
The Darcy Detox
Panic And Terror
Denial
Threats And Possessiveness
A Battle Lost In Defeat
Lost And Rehab
Insanity And Obsession
Independence
Lust And Embarrassment
Murder Plot
The Kidnapping Of Ms. Kineton
It's Not Really Kidnapping
Birthdays Kisses
To Want And To Forgive
Threats And Warnings
Surprises
A Mother's Sacrifice
Accidentally On Purpose
Sacrifices
Love Making
Needing
Emergency
Sperm And Eggs
A Child's Father
Life Choices
Vengeful Actions
Deadly Intents
The Art Of Moving On
Weakness
Hello, Charlotte

The Night Of Truths

89.4K 4K 496
By LilyFullyLiving

This chapter deals with physical abuse. A huge warning in case you're triggered by that type of stuff. Remember, I don't write it because it's fun, I write it because it has to be shown.
______________________

Before we start: Here's is the thing, I, as a "writer", want people to understand about my "work". I want my work to create dialogue among people reading. I want it to shock you enough for you to think it through rationally, before having your views on what's happening. That's my goal. To create healthy dialogues and understanding that we have our own point of view. This is what I'm trying to do here by creating these characters and writing these stories. It is very uncomfortable but the world is so diverse that, what is OKAY here might not be somewhere else.

Lol, that's it for now. I'll pop in again if anything else needs to be said. Lol, I always reply to educated and open minded comments. 😩😊
____________________

        I pushed him further inside of the penthouse and clumsily pushed the door closed with my foot. I kept kissing him, my hands, to their own accord, trailed all over his naked torso and all I could feel was smooth skin, bulging muscles and tight abs and pure man.

         I groaned, deepening the kiss, trying to have it all, have him all because what I was coming to realize was that I had missed him immensely. I hadn't thought of my feelings for him to be deep, he was using me, and I was using him. It was simply, it had been simple until my mind and body started asking for more, wanting more. 

       We all want what we can't have which was what I was almost certain was happening to me. Darcy was so reserved, unwilling to share and unable to open to me which I was certain was the reason why I wanted him so much, I craved him so strongly. I wanted to have it all, all of him, especially the part that he had been hiding, the closed off part.

      "Charlotte, stop." He growled, easily pushing me off of him as if I was a light feather, weighing nothing. But I didn't want to stop, because I wanted him, needed him, all of him.

         "I missed you, Darcy please." I begged, a little out of breath as I pounced on him again while he tried to keep me at bay.

          "No, Charlotte." He kept me at arms length but I was having none of that.

            Maybe it was the alcohol acting, maybe it was the simple fact that I missed him terribly, or just because he looked so sexy standing in front of me in nothing but his pajama trousers. Whatever it was, I didn't care. What mattered was him and me and the fact that he was so close that as inhaled, his scent filled me.

          "No," I said again as I tried to get closer to him, which somehow I succeeded as my lips landed again on his and my hand found its way to his crotch which instantly got harder the minute I pressed firmly on it.

        He his growl deepened as he swerved me around and in a second, my back was touching the wall with him firmly holding me in place.

         I gasped, but that did not seem to matter as he took that opportunity to kiss me even harder. His tongue requesting entry as our teeth clashed but this was nothing compared to the pleasure I felt the minute his hand found its way to my panties. I moaned loudly, trying desperately to free my arms he held above my head.

           "Is that what you want?" He whispered, his warm breath hitting my face. I closed my eyes the very second I felt his fingers enter me and I moaned loudly.

          "Darcy," I cried out in purest form of ecstacy, trying hopelessly to get more. More of his lips, more of body, more of his fingers moving inside of me....more of everything that constituted of his person, of Darcy, the man that would be my undoing.

         "Do you really want this, Charlotte? Me kissing you, fucking you right here against this the wall?" He growled as he kept unraveling me with his fingers. I moaned and shook my head, my body trembling under his touch, the only word I could mutter was his name and to me that was enough.

       "Well," he whispered, biting on my neck which sent an electric shock through my body. "Too fucking bad." He finally said as he stopped kissing me and let go of me, walking away then towards his bedroom. "Now, get the fuck out of here."

_________________

              Darcy was an evil man.

           Very fucking evil. I stood there and watched him walk away from me while trying to regain my breathing, my composure. Wait a second, what just happened? Why was he walking away, he couldn't walk away from me, not now, not after those many weeks of not seeing him. I turned my head in time to see him walk into his bedroom so I ran after him to try to catch up.

       "Darcy wait," I called after him.

        "I'm calling you a cab," he answered as he picked up his cell phone off the bedside table.

            "No," I retorted as I tried to grab the phone from his hand.

        "No?" He laughed, staring at me with pure distaste. "What gives you the idea that I care about what you think?"

         "Listen," I tried again, successfully taking the phone from him which I threw on the bed.

          "No, YOU listen Charlotte, I will drive you home if I have to but you are leaving." He said as he walked into his closet and I watched him put on a Tshirt.

          I had to do something, or at least say something before it was too late but I didn't know what? I knew Darcy and I knew that once he made up his mind there was nothing to be done about it except just simply accept it.

         But the hell with it, I wasn't going to go down without a fight so I moved to the bed and sat down.

          "You know what, better yet, I'm driving you home. Let's go." He stepped out of the closet, all dressed and gorgeous. I stayed seated.

          "I said let's go." He called as he stood a few feet away from me.

          "No." I simply answered. I didn't know if it was still the alcohol, but I was feeling very courageous. He turned fully to face me, his eybrow raising.

         "Excuse me?" He was now approaching me slowly,  anger dancing on this face of his. I swallowed hard as I watched him.

          "Get up," he demanded and I immediately did. "Lets go." He then turned around and started walking again, towards the door this time. I grabbed his hand which made him stop walking.

          "I missed you," I cried, standing behind him while still holding on his arm, I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay right there and talk to him, make him understand. He wasn't saying anything, but wasn't walking away either. So I kept talking.

           "I've missed you for three weeks Darcy, and I'm just tired of missing you." I told him honestly as I felt a tear stain my cheek, but if that was what it took for him to hear me out, I would use anything possible in my power.

         "You did this," he spoke, his back facing me. I let out the breath that I was holding in as he kept talking. "You left me."

         "I'm so sorry Darcy, I was an idiot." I responded as he turned to finally face me. That anger that had appeared on his face a few minutes ago, yea that was still there and then more. I wanted to step back but the bed wasn't allowing that to happen. I let go of his arm.

         "Two weeks, six days, and twenty two FUCKING hours, Charlotte." He yelled as he faced me and I was a tiny bit scared, to be honest.

          "I know," I whispered as I closed my eyes so that I didn't have to look at his angry face anymore. "I just thought that maybe we needed some time apart." I tried to explain but I heard a noise coming from him as I opened my eyes to find him laughing, a hand resting on his hips, the other in his hair.

          "Okay then, you wanted time apart, well you got it. Let's go." He turned around as he resumed his steps. This was seriously getting on my nerves. I rolled my eyes as I looked at at the ceiling for a second.

         "No, we should talk, Darcy." I called out after him. And then he turned around. This time I wasn't ready for what I saw on his face. I recoiled.

         "YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He yelled so loud that I thought I would go death. But he wasn't done. One foot after the other he approached me and I was incapable to do anything else other than to stand there while he raged. I was glued to the place I was standing at as his eyes where deadly and fixated on me.

        "Darcy," I breathed out.

       "YOU DON'T LEAVE ME, YOU UNDERSTAND!" He growled, grabbing me by my neck and squeezing tightly as he stared into my eyes, cutting my airways in the process.

        I held on to his arm with both hands, trying desperately to make him stop. "Darcy," I tried harder to free myself from him in vain. "Darcy, you're choking me. I can't breathe." But he still kept squeezing tighter and tighter.

          "I'm going to hurt you, Charlotte." He said with such simplicity as he watched me beg for air. And for the first time since I've met him, I honestly believed that he would in fact hurt me.

************
Hey, have you enjoyed this chapter?
If so then please don't forget to vote 😆😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 337 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...
378K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
398K 9.4K 35
Destiny wants what every girl wants. To have her crush turn into her lover but if said crush is her best friend with a girlfriend that can become qui...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...