How To Write a Love Story Boo...

By KawaiiArtsy

Of course I'm going to bump into a guy and fall hopelessly in love but also hopelessly on my butt. WRONG! Oka... More

Chapter 1: Last Year
Chapter 2: Sing Your Heart Out
Chapter 4: First Time
Chapter 5: Jealous?
Chapter 6: KRAZY
Chapter 7: What is Wrong With Me?
Chapter 8: Jasper, Ralph
Chapter 9: I Love You
Chapter 10: Ralph....
Chapter 11: After the Concert
Chapter 12: I Love You
Chapter 13: Awkward
Chapter 14: Goodbye
Note For Second Book
Another Note and it's Last
XD okay I know I said last but hiii
Goodbye Old Cover
CONTEST (Update)

Chapter 3: Weirdness

1.5K 102 7
By KawaiiArtsy

I hate that I fell in love so quickly.

Blaise's POV
I can't keep still or stop smiling like an idiot.

"Blaise quit it. Your creeping me out. Why are you smiling like that?"Cody said making more distance between us as we walk to know.

"Ohhh would you like to know." I say spinning around.

"Yes Blaise, that's why I asked."he said with a poker face.

I stared at him and pouted. "I hate how expressionless your face looks." I said and stopped twirling.

"Are you in love or something?"he laughed.

"What's so funny?!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh."he said and slapped his hands on my cheeks. "You are in love. How could you not tell me!"he said pushing me away.

"Woah." I say spinning around dizzily. I finally balance myself. "I was going to tell you." I said.

"Whatever."he said smirking. "So who's unlucky guy?"he said nudging me.

"Unlucky?" I said confused.

"Honestly Blaise who wants to hear you talk about horses,unicorns, and rainbows everyday."he said rolling his eyes.

I pouted. "I do not talk about them all the time. And that's not the only things I talk about." I said nudging him. "Any way I found out that the unicorn I got it's hair turns rainbow colors when it gets wet." I said jumping up and down smiling brightly.

"See."he said and I frowned.

"You think he won't like me anymore." I frowned.

"Who's the damn guy?!" Cody yelled.

"Hey Blaise." Jasper said coming out of his house and running towards me then kisses me.

Cody's eyes widen. Jasper pulls back smirking. I'm breathless for a moment then I turn to Cody.

"Don't use that language around here." I said shaking my finger at him. "And Jasper is the guy." I said smiling.

"Damn isn't even a cuss word. I could do worse." Cody said rolling his eyes and I do as well.

"Hey Codes." Jasper said grinning.

"Codes?" Cody and I say at the same time.

"Uh it's a nick name." Jasper said nervously smiling.

We started walking again. When we got inside the school and started walking down the hallway I was tackled.

"Blaise!" Cassie said smiling.

"Good morning to you too." I laughed as she got off me.

"Hey Jasper."she said as I got up.

"Hey."he said grinning then he turned to me. "The way people interact with you is amazing."he said giving me this brilliant smile.

I freeze into place. I think I stared at it too long.

"Blaise?" Cassie said waving her hand in my face.

"Blaisey?" Jasper said with his head tilted to the side.

"Blaise come back to earth!" Cody said smacking me in the back of the head bringing me back to reality.

"Ow!" I said hitting him back as he grins. Then I turn to Jasper blushing. "Uh sorry." I said and he smiled.

"It's okay."he said and grabbed my hand.

I felt my face heat up. He wasn't embarrassed? I guess I'm an open gay now at school.... Cassie is laughing with Cody as I'm getting more flustered. Jasper walks me to class then leaves and so does Cassie.

"For you sir." Cody said opening the door.

"Oh such a gentleman." I said nudging him as he grins.

Ralph glances at me then looks away. Huh? Weird.

Oh Ralph...Such a confused little lost lamb.

I walk to the desk by the window. I thought I would be staring out of it. But instead I fell asleep. Nobody really noticed because the light wind was blowing the curtains hiding my sleeping face. Cody noticed but he was too busy reading like I suppose to be doing. Which I love to do but I was sleepy.

It's bright. And I wake up in a meadow. I see Ralph on in a tree. When I try to get up off the ground I'm pulled into something. I look up and it's Jasper. I smile and close my eyes.

"Jasper." I whisper then I hear a bunch of giggling then next thing I know....

BANG!

I sit up quickly. I look up and Ms. May looks upset. And her ruler is in her hand touching my desk.

"Are you tired?"she asked rolling her eyes.

"Yes, wake me up when class is over please." I say and lay back down in my arms closing my eyes.

More giggles around the classroom. "Blaise Murry!" Ms. May yells.

"Ms. May pleeeease lower your voice." I said sitting up.

"Your voice is like at one thousand something." I said putting my hand all the way up in the air. "And I'm right in front of you. Could you like be down here." I said touching the floor. The class is a mess. Cody can't even hold back his laughter.

"Excuse me?" Ms. May said with an eyebrow up.

I was so sleepy that morning because I stayed up thinking about Jasper. Lol I didn't mean to be rude blame it on my tiredness.

I stared at her and blinked. "Do you mean hell?" Ralph said grinning and Ms. May sent him a glance.

"Whatever works for her." I said laying back on the table.

And the class went wild with laughter. "Office!" Ms. May yelled. "Ralph and you!"she yelled.

"What?!" Ralph yelled.

"What did I do?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Principal office, both of you. Now."she said glaring at us.

I sighed realizing a bit of what just happened. Stupid head. I'm like this when I'm tired and when I wake up. I can't really control what I do or say sometimes.

"Good night Ms. May." I said waving as I left the classroom yawning.

(Shakes head) Blaise oh Blaise. Anybody want him to meet Vincent and Sammie? Then again Vincent and Sammie would be older. I'll do the math.....Then again I have to deal with work at school. Anti who's Peace out Potatoes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 182 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
28.2K 430 23
A story about a new kid and the 'king' of the school falling in 'love' (BXB) TW: implies SA, cheating, beating, and Smut || I will be editing my old...
187K 6.9K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...