my youtube boyfriend | dan ho...

By jangIuvr

(y/n) is a regular twenty one year old girl with a great mom and dad and sixteen-year-old brother, austin. mo... More

London
Moving In
Dan and Phil
Like?
Dallas Moving In, Too?!
Some Old Friends.
We'll Stay Here For Now
Convincing and Confessing
I Like You, Too.
gay!
straight!
We're Leaving
Rebecca The Kinda Slutty Stalker
The Pill
You're Welcome, Girly.
It's Great To Have You Back
The Accident
A Coma and Depression
Let Me Stay
Oh, How Much I Missed You
The Proposals
20 Facts About Me
Plans (featuring. Joe Sugg, Tyler Oakley, and Zoella)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Special!
Noah
Shopping!
The Wedding
》》Christmas Special! 《《
Day In The Life Of Sinister and Noah
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Day!
What A Lazy Sunday.
So Long And Goodnight.
HAPPY NEW YEARS
oh my god!

1.1K 26 4
By jangIuvr

im writing this with a humongous headache so im gonna try and make this headache and sweet.

so, hi.

i came to say that mytbf has reached over 100k reads and it's suprising.

back in late 2014, i joined wattpad. i thought i was just gonna be some kind of lame ass account that shouldn't be on wattpad for real. i made this story out of pure boredom (and obsession of dan howell).

and now 2015 and this story has 100k+ reads. it makes me so fucking happy to see people vote and comment on my story, actually enjoying it. i love each and every one of my readers. without them, this story would be nothing.

so, im just really happy. thank you all so so so so so so much.

- noah xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 25
An American girl named Liz was sent from her old orphanage to an orphanage in London where she got adopted by her 2 youtube heros. Warnings: Attempt...
27.9K 790 47
Sarah has just moved to London and gotten herself a job where she one day completely unexpectedly meets her ultimate celebrity crush. Will it be an i...
7.3K 297 22
Dan just moved in with a foster family the Howells. He has severe Anxiety and can't stand to be around adult males after being abused by his father...
1.3K 31 20
Phil and his sister were close, but she left for 6 years to live in America for University. When she returns, she reunites with Phil's best friend, D...