You're my worst nightmare [Ca...

By hoelyshjt

In here, your name would be Annica. You have a older brother named Jake and a younger sister named Zoey. All... More

Breaking through
Freak-Flapping Wolves
I'm sorry
Be careful
Oh no...
It is done
You're like a brother to me
It was nothing
Annie
Injured
How will survive?
Alone
A certain person
Where are you?
Close
Sorry guys!
Reuniting
She's my girl. So back off
Its you!
You... You're my... Dad?!
Bonding Time
Hellpppp!
Taken away
Little or Less... Maybe even least?
Saving you
ALL a dream?!
Again?
Wrong moves
The price
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Over protective
From good to bad
Terrible things
You promised
~Flashback~
~Flashback 2~
Waking up
Her past
What's this?
Camera
Yes...
The End of our story
Its up!!!
Sequel anyone?
OMFG!!! 2k?!
THAT'S IT!!

Mistletoe

376 9 8
By hoelyshjt

Annica's POV:

~Saturday morning~
I walked downstairs and I saw Carl sleeping at the couch... Again. I walked up to him and I rubbed his nose against mine.
"Hey... Wakey wakey Mr. Grouchy" I said while my face was inches apart from his.
"Psssttt... Mr. Grouchyyyyy..." I annoyed him. I saw him smile a little and I moved up a little so that my face would be far from his.
"I know you're awake" I said
"Mmmmhhhh..." He moaned and I giggled and I rubbed my nose again but then... It all went wrong...
When I was gonna rub my Nose onto his, He opened his eyes meeting my nervous E/C. I stared into his ocean blue eyes and he smiled. I smiled back but what I didn't notice was I was blushing.
"Nica..." He whispered
"Yeah?" I whispered back
"Are you blushing?" He asked.
Brain: God.... Shake your head and get off him
Heart: No, stay. Kiss him! Admit that you like him!
Brain: No! This will ruin your whole Sibling relationship thing
My brain won and I got off him.
"Uhhh... No" I said
"Then why is your face red?"
"My blood just came up to my face because I was looking at you for hours."
"Why would you be looking at me?" He asked that made my heart beat go fast
"B-Because you look like you were dying because of that loud snore of yours" I said and laughed.
"Lets just stay here for awhile" He said and he wrapped his arms around me making me blush madly.
"N-No... We have to get up, beside I'm hungry" I said and he nodded then lets go of me.
"You want some cereal?" I asked
"Yeah" he said while rubbing his face.
"Okay... I'll prepare some" I said and walked to the kitchen and prepared some.

--------TIME SKIP--------

After we ate breakfast, we decided to just walk around alexandria til I got bored.
"Carl!" I yelled and he turned to me and I pushed him and I ran.
"Hey!" He said and he started chasing me. He was trying to get me til I dodged it and I tripped on a rock but he grabbed me by my waist making me face him and bump into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I did what he did.
"Be careful" He said cupping my cheeks. I nodded and tagged him.
"You're it cowboy" I said and I grabbed his hat and I wore it.
"Give it back Nica!" He said while laughing.
"You have to come get it!" I told him and I ran as fast as I could. I hid beside Jessie's house and when I was about to come out, I bumped into someone's chest. Only, it wasn't Carl this time. It was Ron.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked and helped me up. I nodded and smiled at him
"Yeah... I'm okay"
"Nica!" I heard Carl yell. I looked at him with his eyes filled with Jealousy and I walked to him.
"Carl.." I walked to him but then he ran away. I ran after him. I was right behind him and i pushed him into the soft grass making our bodies to fall. I was on top of him. We both blushed that turned our cheeks into crimson red. I got off him ASAP so that it wouldn't feel awkward.
"He-Here-Here's Y-Your Hat" I stuttered. But instead of being mad at me, He hugged me tight.
"Umm... What's happening?" I asked
"N-Nothing" He stuttered as he got off me.
"Were you Jealous?" I chuckled as I looked at his eyes. His cheeks turned crimson red and me staring into his eyes only made things even more awkward.
Brain: Why the hell did you ask him that?
Heart: Maybe its because you like--- no wait... I mean LOVE him?
Brain: Shut up.

"I-I uhh... I don't know?" He mumbled. I put his hat back to his ruffled hair and I smiled.
"I think you're not.." I said and he smiled then we hugged each other.
"So... I'm gonna go visit Maggie" I said
"You sure do hang with Maggie alot" He said
"Yeah, but I hang out with you most of my time" I said and he nodded.
"Can I come?" He said.
"Can't, its called privacy Carl" I giggled and he groaned in annoyance.
"Ughh! Finnee! I'm gonna go something or someone to entertain me."He said and winked at me. Then I grabbed his hand as he turned around
"Oh no you're not! You're gonna come with me" I said like I'm his parhetic girlfriend.
"But how'bout that 'privacy' you were talking about" he asked and he put his hands on his pocket.
"My privacy is you're privacy. You're my brother so c'mon" I said and dragged him
"But--"
"Buts are for pooping now c'mon" I said and he giggled and we ran to Maggie

"MAGGIE!!!" I yelled and greeted her with my hug.
"Ugh! Slow down your gonna hurt the bab-- MPH!" She said and covered her mouth.
My eyes widened in shock and I backed away from her. "YOU HAVE A BABY??!!" I yelled in shock.
"Yeah but SHUSH!" She said and put her finger in my mouth to silence me.
"So when are you gonna tell everyone?" I asked
"Well, I was gonna tell everybody tonight... But since you two knew about it, can we keep it a little secret until tonight?" She said and I nodded.
"Sure..." I said and we talked for awhile...

--------TIME SKIP--------
Its already 6:00pm and Zoey is freaking out.
"Oh my God! I didn't have enough time to fix my hair... I didn't even put on my make-up yet! Oh wait, there is no make-up! Oh Jeez! This is a nightmare!" She said walking back and fort. I laughed and she looked at me furiously.
"WHAT??!!" She yelled and I kept on laughing that my stomach hurt.
"Hey... The party isn't up until 8:00" I said. She crossed her arms and walked to me.
"Easy for you to say... You're beautiful!" She whined
"Haha.. And you're beautiful too... You're my sister, don't worry... I'll fix your hair and I'll put your make-up on..." I explained
"B-But there is no-- WOAH SHUT THE WAZZZ!!" She yelled in shock because she saw me let out a stationary of make-up and she gave me a big hug.
"Where d'you found it?" She asked.
"I found it at the convinience store... You know, the day we left our house and..." I stopped because the next part would be really emotional.
"Ohhh... Okay... Then get in to it!" She said.
"Not until you take a bath" I commanded and she giggled and nod.
"Yeah okay" she said and went inside our bathroom.

Carl's POV:
(For the first time, I actually made a Carl's POV thang)
I was at home taking care of Judith when someone knocked on my door, I opened it and I saw my dad.
"Oh, hey dad" I greeted.
"Hey carl" he greeted back and went inside and sat on the couch.
"Here, wear this for tonight" He said handing me a tux.
"That?" I pointed
"Yeah, otherwise you'll be going to the party naked" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the tux.
"Wait, what aboit judith?" I asked.
"Oh, she'll come, now take a bath. I'm going to Jessie's place so that Judith will have something to wear too"  dad said and he grabbed Judith and walked out.

I just stared at the tux for awhile til I made my decision to wear it. I rushed upstairs and placed the tux on my bed and I went inside the bathroon and took a bath. Moments later... I heard someone walked into my room. I didn't bother to look out coz I was soaking in soap. After I took a bath, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went inside. I looked out the bed and I noticed that the tux wasn't there anymore.
"Looking for these?" A familliar voice said, I looked on the door and I saw Nica standing there with my tux in her hand. I was shocked that she was here and I didn't even bother to cover my bare chest with some clothes.
"Hey! Stop staring at my chest!" I teased her and she walked to me.
"I couldn't look away" she said and stopped infront of me.
"You do know that I'm naked" I said.
"I know... I just wanna mess around you. now if you will excuse me, I'm going back to the house and take a bath... The party is up in an hour and Zoey must be looking for me" She said and walked away. But even before she could, I grabbed her hand and turned her to me, causing her to bump in my chest. I saw her cheeks turned into crimson red and she looked to me. I places her hair that was on her face to the back of her ear and I rubbed my thumb on her cheeks. I leaned in close to kiss her but she pulled away.
"S-Sorry, I have to go" she said
"Are you scared because I was gonna kiss you?" I asked.
"No, I'm just... I feel like its not the right thing to do. Bye" She said and walked away. I let out a sigh and I closed my door and locked it.
"Why does she..." I asked to myself but then I shook my head and just forget about it and I wore the tux.

Annica's POV:
I walked to Zoey's room and I saw her wearing the dress.
"Oh! There you are, can you zip this up for me?" She asked and I nod and zipped her dress up.
"Now, lets work on that face and hair of yours" I said and she giggled. She sat down infront of the mirror and I began to put some make-up in her. Her make-up was just natural... Not much not less, just natural. I curled her hair up and once its done. She stood up and hug me.
"Thanks!" She said
"Ump! Can't breathe" I said and she lets go.
"I'm gonna go take a shower" I said
"Well, I'm gonna go to Carol's. We'll go to the party together. Just catch up okay?" She said and I nod.
"Okay" then I went inside the bathroom and washed up. After that, I wore my black dress and I dried my hair. After I dried it, I curled it and tossed it at my right shoulder. Then I grabbed the foundation and I put some in my face. I grabbed the lip gloss (I hate lip stick) and spread it on my lips. I applied some mascarra on my eyelashes and curled it up top. I put some eyeshadows (any color that you want) into my eyes. Then I put on a little blush on. Once I'm done, I went downstairs and grabbed my dollshoes and I opened the door. When I opened it, I saw Carl was about to knock but he stopped when I opened it.
"Oh there you are!" I said and I put my right hand on my waist. He just stared at me and I began to get a little creeped out.
"What?" I giggled.
"Y-You... You L-Look... Amazing" He stuttered and I blushed.
"T-Thank you... You look good too" I said
"I'm serious though, you look very beautiful" he said.
"Yeah... But that's only for now, when my make up disappear, I'll be ugly again" I said looking down. He lifted my chin up so that I would be facing him and he said to me.
"Even without make-up, you look beautiful" he said and we both giggled. I pushed him and I ran
"Come and catch me!" I ran away and he chased me. I saw Zoey walked inside with Carol and I kept running to the doorway. I stopped at the door and waited for Carl to catch up.
"Come on slow poke!" I yelled and he stopped at the door too...
"You run fast" he said while catching his breath.
"I know." I said and turned to everyone who was looking at me and Carl.
"Uh-Oh" Zoey said blushing madly.
"What?" I asked.
"Uhh... Nica?" Carl said and I turned to him and he pointed ontop of my head and I looked up and saw a... Mistletoe
"Oh my God..." He chuckled
"A tradition's a tradition" rick said
"But... Could I just kiss him in the cheek?" I whined.
"No!" Everyone said. I saw Daryl litterally crying because of laughing.
"Ugh! Fine!" I said and turned to carl. Carl brushed the remaining hair on my fave behind my ear and he placed his hand on my neck with his index finger touching my jaw and his thumb rubbing my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we leaned in close and... KISSED
As his soft lips touch mine, I felted butterflies in my stomach again... This feels right I though and he deepened the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. The I let him explore my mouth. Then he touched my lips with his soft gentle kiss and we pulled away.
"WOOHH!!!" Everyone cheered. I laughed at Carl who was blushing red and he hugged me tight.
"I wanted to do that" he whispered.
"Me too... So long, but I've been ignoring my gut for awhile... But then it was right all along" I whispered back and giggled.
"Okay! We won, now give us our price" Jessie said to Rick
"Fine!" Rick, Glenn and all the other guys gave the girls the last remaining chocolate bars.
"Wait... So you're betting on us? All of you?" I asked. They all nodded and I looked at Zoey.
"You too Zoey?" I asked.
"Yeah... Sorry" she giggled.
"Whatever" I chuckled amd went inside. I sat down on a soft couch and Carl sat next to me. I looked at him and he stared at me.
"D'you what you just said?" He asked and I nod
"Yes... Yes I mean that" I said and he gave me a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.3K 34
"You miss him, don't you?" "I don't miss him." "Yeah, okay." "I'm serious. He broke my heart why should I forgive his ass?" "Your saying that now. Bu...
5.8K 164 18
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ, ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ, ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴇꜱ." 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥...
9.8K 410 16
A relatively comfortable life for (Name). She has a little brother, Jake, that she loves dearly, and a mother and father that she adores when they're...
964 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...