Broken Photographs ~Raura~ CO...

By rauranabet

SEQUEL TO MISSING FROM THE PICTURE--------- ----- Driving home I'm empty hearted Broken pictures on the floo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 2 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 3 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 4 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 5 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 6 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 7 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 8 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 9 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 10
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 11 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 12 ~ Entry 0.1
Entry 0.2
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Entry 0.5
Chapter 13 - Entry 0.1
Entry 0.3
Entry 0.4
Epilogue
.Decision for a Sequel.
.Final Announcement.

Entry 0.5 ~Final~

517 42 48
By rauranabet

It was the morning after Ross' birthday. The day was bright, and surprisingly, the sky was clear. Curtains we're closed on most houses windows, except for one. 
Autumn quietly said goodbye to his mother, as she kissed his forehead. "Goodbye hun. Love you." Autumn looked up at her as she went back to her own height. "Love you too mom." he says, and he walks off and Laura nervously shut the door. Its time.

As Autumn went to school, he stopped by his fathers house. He knocked on his wooden door, hoping he was awake. He could just open it, but it seemed rude. Ross opened the door, and finds Autumn standing there. "Hey buddy." he says in his morning voice. "Hi Dad."

"Whatcha you doing here so early?" he asks. "I just wanted to say.. goodbye before I go to school for once." he says. Ross kneels to him, and holds his head to kiss his forehead where his mothers lips once we're. "Alright then. Love you. Don't forget that okay?" he says to him. Autumn nods. "Okay."

"Promise you wont forget?" 

"I promise. I wont." he said. Ross nods and gets up again. Autumn waves to him, and runs off to school.

------

Rydel smiled as Ratliff tickled Eliyah. Eliyah was 11 months old now. Ratliff put down the baby in his play pen, as he walks over to Rydel. "Hey."

"Hey."

"We missed Ross' birthday." he sighs. Rydel froze. "What?" 

"I know."

"I can't believe this! At the worst time ever we forget his birthday! I can't.." she frowns, feeling stressed out. "Hey, don't stress Delly. We'll visit him later on today okay? Don't blame yourself. We're really busy with Eliyah." he says. "But.. Eliyah really wanted to see Ross." 

"Its fine. She can see him any time. Don't worry okay?" he said. She nods. "Okay." she pecks his lips gently, as Eliyah began to clap.

-------

Autumn walked through the hallways, as he held his lunch at hand. He always met Kellumoreth at the hallway, but sadly, she wasn't anymore. He never knew what happened between her and him-- scratch that. Actually, he knew. He just didn't know why. Everything was perfectly normal until that huge fight. Now, everything is changing.

He walks, but suddenly, he felt a rough push against him. His heart beat began to raise, as he fell to the floor, seeing who it was.

"Ben." he says. Ben was with him way back in Kindergarden. Ben was the guy who used to hang out with him, until he abandoned him for the "cool" kids.

"Ben." he mimics. "Yadadada. You worthless freak." he kicks him in the ribs, making Autumn squint. "Are you gonna cry?" another voice came along. It was the boy he had a fight with in the lunch room 2 days ago. They began to kick him harder, and as he tried to get up, tripping him again and again. Suddenly they pushed him on his back to the floor, and opened his mouth. They began to pour something in his mouth. He immediately choked, and squirmed around, trying to escape. 

It was alcohol.

And where in the word would 8 year old's get.. alcohol?

They began to write FREAK on his forehead. "No!" he squirms. They hit him again. They snickered, as they ran off, leaving Autumn laying on the floor. He was laying there, alcohol rushing through his veins, beat up, and miserable.

------

Laura walked and walked, wondering, Will it work? Will this plan work? Will I finally be happy again?

Will we finally be happy again? '

The fact that they we're separated, attracted her to him even more.  

Being separated from him felt like eternity
Eternity was a long time
Being alive was worth it
the wait was worth it
love is worth it
At least it will be worth it in the end

She walked, finally reaching his house.

Autumn cried in the corner of the bathroom, right against his bloody lip. He cried loudly, making him wanna pull his hair out. He screamed as he cried, wishing he was worth the space of life. Wishing life was better for him. Wishing, that he was ordinary. Being ordinary was the only thing that everyone in this world wants. Everyone wishes they didn't have any problems. But life is nothing without problems. Life isn't about living without problems. Its about solving problems. 

Autumn cried in his hands, making his hands a wet surface. He looked at his phone, which was beeping loudly. He looked over at it, seeing the horrific text that we're sent. "Cliche." he tried to make himself laugh, but it wasn't working. He picked his phone up and his book bag, and decided to race home.

--

Laura walked up the doorsteps to his home.

-

Autumn ran up the stairs to the bathroom.

-

She got herself together, well, was trying to.

-

Autumn opened pills, and   took a handful. He swallowed it all, drinking it with tap water. He cried and cried, non stop. 

-

She was just about to knock.

-

Autumn let his tears run down, and as he tied the rope to the shower bars. 

-

She knocks.

-

He wraps the rope around his neck, getting at the top of the shower walls. He held a gun at hand.

-

Laura waits. "Hello?" she calls. "Who is it?" that soft voice says. Her legs we're getting weak at the sound of his voice. "It's me." 

The door opens slowly. She looks into his eyes, that we're full of sadness and hurt, but all at the same time, we're filled with hope the whole time. His eyes we're filling with tears, will all of sudden, she pulls him into a hug. "I-I'm here."

He smelt like like alcohol and smoke. She hugged him closely, as he began to cry against her neck. She hasn't seen him cry in a long time. "I-I..."

"Don't say anything Ross. All I have to say, is that I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I don't what to say. I miss you. This love is enough for me to live. I don't give a damn about anything right now. All I give a damn about, is you." she says, tearing up.

Ross pulled away slowly, as their foreheads we're touching. "I only give a damn about you as well." he says, holding her cheek. A tear ran down her cheek, as she kissed his alcoholic lips. All he ever wanted to do was taste her lips again.

They held hands, walking together in a bright sync that no one can explain. Laura opened the door to her home, as they both walked it. "Autumn?" she called. No answer. They walked upstairs, through the halls, checking every room, except one. She slowly opened the bathroom door, with him behind her. It was fully opened now.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. She races over the the body that hung from the bath tub. Ross races over to him, un-hanging him from the rope, laying him on the floor. Tears we're streaming down her soft face, as Ross checked his pulse.

No pulse.

Ross screamed. "NO!"

"Autumn, please stay with me....." Laura cried, hugging his slender body in a way that any mother would. He had no heart beat. No oxygen. "Why now.." she cried. "He's so young.." she whispered, caressing his blonde hair. His eyes we're open. His eyes we're open in a dead way. His pupils we're small. Ross sat beside her, putting his arm around her. His hot tears we're falling, landing on his son's forehead. 

Ross kissed his forehead just one last time, before shutting Autumn's eyes.

-----------------------

  The things she said could never be erased.
The pictures and the memories could never be forgotten.
The love and hope will never be the same.
They have fought the strongest they have fought-en
But what has stopped, was the Repeating days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Epilogue coming real soon!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sad that I have to end this story. But, and epilogue comes right after this.
I hoped you enjoyed, and goodbye!!!!!!

-Ana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
80.4K 2.8K 52
"Ross...I-" I put my finger to her lips and pulled her close. She cried into my chest. I felt electricity as we touched. She pulled back a bit and l...
60K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...
12.4K 375 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...