D.R.A.M.A Life ( A YN & ___ C...

By __mindlessjetsetter

Completed****** Love & Drama are the main theme for this story. Will YN... More

D.R.A.M.A Life ( A YN & ___ CELEB STORY)
Chapter O1
Chapter 2
Chapter O3
Chapter O4
Chapter O5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter O8
Chapter O9
1O
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
2O
21
22
23
24
25
N.A.C
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
TO BE CONTINUED...

11

3K 76 8
By __mindlessjetsetter

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

--------------------------------------

you & roc go outside

YN- so where's ya new girl?

Roc- she doesn't mean anything to me you do.

YN- roc I don't wanna play these games

Roc- so don't just listen . I miss you like crazy our dates still my password for my phone. Your name is still princess 👑 in my phone. I always look at all the pictures we have taken when I wake up , before I go to bed . *YN starts to get teary* Youll always be my everything Kailyn came onto me. She said you were fucking Khalil and that I should get revenge she kept telling me all these lies so I'd fuck her at the time I believed the lies but now I know it was all BS. She was jealous of our relationship YN that's all. I can't believe I let her get In between our relationship. I love you YN and everything I just said is the truth. I don't expect you to believe me but it'd be nice if you did. *you start to ball your eyes out*

YN- Chrestano you made me feel like shit like I was irrelevant to you like you didn't give a fuck about me or our relationship. I felt like you deserved the truth so I told you but I wasn't expecting you to tell me what you did. I just wanted to be honest with you. You broke our most important pinky promise & you know I take pinky promises to heart. Khalil was there for me when you weren't. & that's the truth let me see your phone.

*roc hands you his phone* *you put in your date for his password & go to the contacts your number was still under princess 👑 you went to his pictures they were all of both of you*

YN- wow so everything you just said is true.

Roc- I know, I caused you enough pain the least I could do is be 💯 to you. That's what I thought you deserved.

YN- *sniffles* thanks

Roc- can I just ask you something?

YN- yeah

Roc - * looks into your eyes* do you still love me cause when I kissed you today I still felt that spark.

YN- I do but I wanna give this baby a chance to know what it's like to have a family since mine split when I was so young.

Roc- I understand *starts to walk in the studio**you grab his arm turn him around and kiss him you both start to smile then you pull away*

YN- ill always love you Chrestano August .

Roc- ill always love you too your full name

YN- there's a possibility the baby is yours.

Roc- how?

YN- we had sex a week before me &khalil & I know you didn't wrap up.

Roc- true. *smiles*

YN- you really want this baby to be yours

Roc- more than I wanted to be successful *YN smiles* *roc grabs your hand and pecks your lip*

YN- I'm still with Khalil Chres I don't know what I want.

Roc- take all the time you need princess.

You both back in the studio you hear Khalil & Twists voice in studio C so you stand outside the door cause you heard your name.

With the boys

*roc come in all smiling*

Prince- soo?

Roc- the baby might be mine.

Ray- forreal?

Roc- yeah the doctor said she's 2-3 weeks .. We had sex 3 weeks ago.

Prod- well if it is yours congrats.

Roc- I really hope so oh & we kissed twice but she wants the baby to have a family so til she knows for sure she's staying with Khalil I think.

Prince- I hope you end up back together

Roc- me too I told her everything. I poured my heart out

Ray- roc is more whipped then some whipped cream.

*everyone laughs*

You eavesdropping

Khalil- I won the bet

Twist- what bet?

Khalil- the bet that I can get YN to be mine. And come to the studio

Twist- where is she?

Khalil- talking to prince prod & ray

Twist- ohh so here's your money 10K like we agreed.

Your eyes are filling with tears you open the door to the room they're in .

YN- REALLY KHALIL YOU WENT OUT WITH ME TO GET 10K ? FUCK YOU I WISH I DIDN'T CAUSE NOW IM PREGNANT AND IDK WHO THE DADDY IS YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP *tears fall* i really thought you loved me but I was wrong.

Khalil- I DO LOVE YOU I didn't tell Twist cause ik what'd he say.

YN- so you're trying to impress him?

Khalil- YN I love you .

*MB RUNS IN THE STUDIO C*

Roc- WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON?

Khalil- MIND YA DAMN BUSINESS YN I TREATED YOU BETTER THAN HE DID I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU AND I NEVER WILL.

YN- FUCK ALL OF YOU * you run out the building crying roc & twist are both following you you remember you have Khalil's car keys you pull them out your pocket unlock the car put the keys in and drive off*

Khalil's Thoughts

FUCK THIS SHIT WHY DID I LET TWIST MAKE THIS DEAL WITH ME I JUST LOST THE GIRL I LOVE.

Rocs thoughts

Khalil's a fucking asshole I wanna fuck him up. He hurt YN I know I did too but I just gave her a damn speech and poured my heart out

YN THoughts

I always get played I'm about to become a lesbian just kidding I love the d too much . But forreal I need to stop fucking with These little ass boys. I got a plan

You get to you & Khalil's place you put his key for the house in the blender. You cut all his ish up with scissors & rotary cutters. Spray paint all his shoes pink the only thing you didn't touch is his music & car. But you did eff up his iPad & iPod when you finished you put all his shit in a trash bags threw them out the window in the bag and you put his car key in one of the bags at the way bottom. (Any guy that fucks me over better be warned in real life)

About 20 minutes after twist & Khalil pull up to the house twist drops khalil off then drives away. Khalil has a fat lip black & blue eye.

YN thoughts

Did Khalil & roc get in a fight? Whatever happened they both deserved a asswhooping.

Khalil sees all the trash bags & his car untouched.

Khalil- what did this crazy ass bitch do? *looks in one of the bags* she doesn't understand why I did what I did.

*khalil knocks on the door*

Khalil- YN Will you please let me in my house?

YN- it ain't cho house anymore it's mine.

Khalil- please I can explain

YN- give me one good reason why I should let you in

Khalil- cause you're pregnant and it might be my baby and I want my baby to have a family

*you give in & open the door*

YN- what happened?

Khalil- Chrestano we got in a yelling fight blaming each other for everything then we just got in a brawl.

YN- I'm sorry

Khalil- don't say sorry I'm sorry for acting the way I did but I made the deal with him because m-m-m-my grandfather has cancer and he needs treatment but no one in my family can afford it so i made the deal so there was a chance he would live I haven't told anyone not even twist & you're bad so I thought it wouldn't be bad having you with me. I should've told you I know. I'm sorry. You probably feel used and played but I just want you to stay by my side in this hard time in my life. *teary eyed*

---------------------------------------------

So what do you think your reaction will be? Will you stay with Khalil? Is he lying? What will you do now after you just fucked all his shit up?

Comment

vote

Follow

PLEASE leave feedback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 160 10
*********** MATURE CONTENT *********** This is an abusive love story staring Roc Royal from Mindless Behavior and you.
119K 2.2K 25
Y/n started off liking Jacob Latimore just like any fan girl, but who would have known she would be having his child. Their lives have their ups and...
8.5K 342 28
See yn go through many more challenges with roc. Roc loves her and wants her to know it more than. He will try anything to get yn back in his arms ev...