If Only You Knew(BTS Jimin Fa...

By ZhongJaemin

Because of family issues Min Ae and her mum was forced to move into Seoul to start a new life. This is where... More

A New Life(chapter 1)
what is this feeling?(chapter 2)
What are you doing?(Chapter 3)
How Could You?(Chapter 4)
Is This A Dream?(Chapter 5)
A dream come true(chapter 6)
The date(chapter 7)
Please read!!
Are you okay?(chapter 8)
please dont say it|chapter 9|
Moving to busan|chapter 10|
Where Are You?|chapter12|
The confession|chapter13|
The wedding plan|Chapter14|
The marriage|Chapter15|
honeymoon|chapter16|
the surprise|chapter17|
Please.. wake up|chap18|

The big hearted girl|chapter 11|

2.3K 88 50
By ZhongJaemin

It has been 5 years since we opened this cafe and business has been going well. Many customers come to this cafe amd our hot chocomint is totally a great hit.

"Omma look at this drawing!" Minji said while showing me piece of drawing. She is my 5 years old daughter with Jimin.

"Wow he is so handsome! Who is this?" i said while patting Minji's head.

"It is appa, i drew him just like how you explained. Tall, handsome, beautiful eyesmile and his perfect smile" she said while hugging me. I could feel the tears in my eyes.

"Minji baby, i miss your appa" i said while hugging her

"omma its okay! My teacher said that once someone passed away, they will be in heaven." she said while wiping away my tears. She is indeed a young girl with a big heart.

"Aigoo what are you doing there are alot of customers out there go and take their orders!!" Yoona told me. I wiped away my tears and went out.

A man who was wearing a white shirt and a hat was raising up his hands. He had the exact same scar that jimin has. My heart started beating really fast, i am 200% sure it was jimin i knew it he was not dead. I went to him

"Ji..jimin is that you.. Jjagiya i knew it that you are not dead. I missed you so much where were you all this while?!" i hugged him. He looked up and it was jimin.

"minae, what are you doing?" hayeong asked. I opened up my eyes and i realised that jimin was gone.

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS JIMIN WHERE DID HE GO I SWEAR I SAW HIM SITTING RIGHT HERE RAISING HIS HANDS I AM NOT LYING" I exclaimed.

"MIN AE you are just dreaming, minae calm down!!" Hayeong said while hugging me as i was struggling.

This past few days i have been seeing jimin but whenever i reach out to him, he will always disappear or it would be someone else. You can say that i am almost going crazy.

Jimin p.o.v

I am almost healing and nearly cancer free. It is a great news as i can finally meet min ae.

"Hi patient Park jimin! Can i check your blood pressure?" the nurse asked. She looks exactly like minae.

"Minae? Is that you? Minae minae? Where are you going? Minae? MINAE STOP I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU AGAIN" I screamed

"PATIENT JIMIN? CALM DOWN YOU ARE JUST DREAMING. GST NACK TO REALITY!" The nurse said. I woke up and saw my mum crying

"Jimin, do you really miss minae that much?" my mum asked.

"what do you think? I keep dreaming of her i keep seeing her around but its always not her" i replied. I tried to hold back my tears as i ate the fruits on the side table. Just wait min ae. I will find you and we will live happily just like before.

Minae p.o.v

"Minji yaa ireona~ you have school today you cant be late" i said while pulling away her bedsheet.

"nae omma" she woke up and i washed her thoroughly. After washing her, i put on her uniform and went to Busan international kindergarten. While walking home, i went to the supermarket and blught some strawberries for minji as it was her favourite. After that i went home to put the strawberries in the fridge and headed to MinYooNeul cafe.

As usual i wore the apron and take orders from customers. I rarely step into the kitchen to prepare the foods. At 10 am there were not much customers so i decided to make my own peppermint tea and rest a little. I sipped the tea and sat on a chair.

"Annyeonghaseyeo what is my darling doing" It was my fiancé, Byun Baekhyun.

"get away dont touch me" even though he is my fiancé, i have never agreed to marry him. He is not as gentle as jimin and handsome as jimin. Yes i admit i still love jimin even though he is dead. I went away from him as i hate his presence.

"Ommo minae~ isnt it time to fetch your daughter minji home?" my mum said. I looked at the clock and it was 11am. Little do i know my watch was spoiled.

"i can fetch her" Baekhyun said.

"get the hell away from us" i said and ran to the kindergarten. I ran to minji who was actually sitting at a corner. She looked rather sad.

"Minji baby~ why are you so sad?" i asked while taking her pororo backpack.

"nothing is wrong omma" she replied.

"aish come on i know my baby very well now tell me what happened." i asked again.

"an ahjumma asked me how old is my mum i told them that you are 23 after that they laughed and said that you probably had a baby before you married appa i didnt understand but i am hurt" Minji said while crying.

I couldnt say anything. I just kept quiet and hugged her. After that i bought her icecream and went to the cafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 4 14
It all starts when Y/N moves to Korea because of her family's business, something very unexpected will happen and she will have to marry a member of...
281 25 10
His sadness turned into history when they came into his life. Because of them, he found euphoria once again. !!! NOT ROMANCE !!!
24K 1.1K 53
After her death, Jimin wasn't the same... no one was. They had been forced to continue living out there lives. That was until...
132 0 34
Maria decided to move to korea. away from everything after finally getting away from her abusive boyfriend. It's been a year since her dad passed awa...