Starstruck

By miss_terious

humor #01 & teen fic #02 Alyssa Taylor is famous, well famous on Youtube, that is. Doing covers of popular s... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
hey, what's up, hello
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*

Chapter 11*

382K 6.1K 747
By miss_terious

Chapter 11

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  "Excuse me, do you know where seat A10 is?" I ask.

  "Take those stairs, and your seat should be down there," The employee says, pointing out where we should go. "It's right in the front."

  "Thank you," I answer as we walk away towards the stairs.

  "Holy crap. Did Ryan really give us front row seats to this thing?" Nima ask as we follow the man's directions.

  "I would go with yes," I respond. We walk down to our seats, while the surrounding areas are just starting to fill up with people.

  "Oh my gosh, I can touch the stage," Nima gasps, running his fingers along the edge of the stage. "I can pretty much touch the singers."

  "I suggest, you don't," I smirk as I sat down in my seat. These seats must've cost thousands, and well, I wasn't ready to leave.

  "I'm bored," Nima whines.

  "Then do something," I frown, crossing my legs. "We literally just got here."

  "Do you wanna sneak backstage?" Nima grins. I give him a dissaproving look, but of course he ignores it.

  "I don't know, getting kicked out of here isn't on my to do list," I frown.

  "Aww, come on. All we need to do is look professional, in a rush, and be on our phones," Nima explains as if he's gotten away with this before.

  "I don't look professional," I say gesturing to the outfit that I was wearing; a lace top, tucked into a raspberry skater skirt. Not exactly what a professional would be wearing.

  "Yeah, you do," Nima assures. 

  "Yeah, but I'd rather not get kicked out before the show starts," I roll my eyes.

  "We can just say that we know Ryan, if we get caught," Nima grins, "You have his phone number. Good stories don't come from sitting and waiting."

  "Alright, let's go," I grumble, "but if we get kicked out, it's your fault." 

  Nima just grins and motions me to follow him. We creep past some security guards, who are dealing with a bunch of fans, and enter the backstage area. We whip out our phones and quickly walk around, trying to find something interesting. That's when Nima crashed into someone.

  "Can I see your passes?" The loud voice booms. Shit.  I looked up and let out a sigh.

  "Oh, hey Uche." I say awkwardly. Funny running into you here.

  "Alyssa, is that you? What'chu doing here?" Uche smiles and Nima let out a breath of air.

  "Just walking around," I say nonchalantly.

  "You know, if you're looking for Ryan, his room is just down this hall," Uche grins, obviously knowing something that we dont'.

  "Um, thanks," I say as we start to inch away from him. Before I could get very far, Uche grabs my arm.

  "And next time, bring a pass," He says, loud enough for only us to hear. I give him a thankful smile  and head down the hall with Nima. Nima knocks twice and the door swung open revealing Mr. Windle.

  "Alyssa, what a surprise," Mr. Windle grins, but it dropped when he saw Nima. "And you brought. . . company."

  "Yeah, I can say the same," I frown, "Where's Ryan? Isn't this his room?"

  "I'm right here!" Ryan's voice calls. "Is someone there? Fan? Reporter? Paparazzi?" Ryan appeared in the doorway and smiles, "Oh, just Alyssa and Nima. Come in, and how did you get over here without passes?"

  "Nima wanted to sneak backstage," I explain as we stepped inside, "and well, we got caught by Uche, but he let us go."

  "Okay, now for a more serious question," Ryan smirks, "How do I look? I have to get out of here and go to the red carpet thing in about five minutes."

  "Eh, you could look better," I shrug, at the same time Nima said, "Hot." Ryan is just wearing a light denim jacket, red jeans, and a pair of leather Nikes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Windle discreetly raise his eyebrow at Ryan. 

  "Okay, good," Ryan replies, "Now, do you guys want me to walk you back to your seats, or can you go by yourselves? 'Cause I need to get down to the red carpet."

  "Can you walk us?" Nima asks, and at the same time, I say, "I think we can make it back ourselves."

  "So, I guess I'll walk you guys, back to your seats?" Ryan smirks as he began to walk out the door.

  "Um, no," I say, pressing my lips into a line, "You're going to where ever you need to go, and we'll head back to our seats."

  "I think I'll go with what the person, who said I am hot, said," Ryan grins as we began to make our way to the auditorium.

  "Whatever, I'll just go the long way," I shrug.

  "No, you'll get caught," Ryan frowns, grabbing my arm to keep me from going the other way.

  "Yeah, caught with you," I scoff. "If you haven't noticed. all I have covering my face is a bit of makeup, and I'm not wearing enough so that I look like a different person."

  "Okay, but take this," He says handing me his backstage pass, "just in case."

  I take it from his hand and place it around my neck and walk away in the opposite direction. I walk down the hall, made a turn and crash into someone. Typical.

  "I'm so sorry," A guy with almond colored hair, says in a British accent.

  "It's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going," I say, shaking my head. "You know, you look familiar, can I ask for your name?"

  "Oliver James," He says smiling, which showed off the dimple in his left cheek.

  "Alyssa Taylor. You sound so familiar, but I just don't remember anything," I sigh. "Well, I need to go, sorry for bumping into you."

  "Tara," He says in goodbye, "Real nice meeting you, though."

-Ryan Fox- 

    Dammit Alyssa, why do you always have to be right? I walk down to auditorium with Nima and arrive before Alyssa did. "Okay, I need to go. If Alyssa doesn't show up, um, I don't know." Nima just grins and nods as I leave.

  I walk out to the red carpet, where rows of paparazzi, snapped pictures of celebrities. I walk in front of the backdrop, where the names of many sponsors were lined up and spaced evenly on the plastic.

  "Ryan! Smile for me!" Someone yells. I shot him my famous smirk and turn to some other photographers.

  "Ryan! Look here!" Someone else yells. I turn to face him, let him take a few shots, and then moved on down the carpet.

  "Ryan! Can we do a quick interview?" A woman calls out to me. I grin and gave her a little nod as I walk over.

  "I'm Keltie Collins from Entertainment Now, and here we have the ever so charming, Ryan Fox," The woman says animatedly into the camera. "Okay, the first question is about your new album, which is coming out late summer, tell me about it."

  'Well, it's called "Endless Summer"," I grin at her, "It's upbeat, catchy, fun. It pretty much just sums up summer. I'll be releasing a few of the songs before the album comes out. Oh, and I'm performing one of my songs from the album tonight."

  "It sounds great already. I'm looking forward to your performance, " She grins, "Okay, well, I'm pretty sure everyone is dying to know this. Who is that blonde girl? You know who I'm talking about."

  "Oh, her," I say with a nervous smile. "I can't tell you who she is. She prefers to remain anonymous, and, I mean, there's not much to say about her."

  "Is she your girlfriend? Is she here tonight? Come on, there's tons to say," Keltie says with a shrug.

  "She is not my girlfriend," I grin, "but yes, she is here tonight. I just saw her a couple of minutes ago, backstage."

  "Sounds like she's your girlfriend to me," She teases, "and thank you for talking to us tonight."

  "No problem," I grin at her before walking away from her and towards my adoring fans. I sign pictures, took photos, and hug a bunch of girls, not that I mind. A few more photos for the paparazzi and a couple of interviews later, it's time to head backstage.

  -Alyssa Taylor- 

  "Alyssa! Ryan's up next!" Nima yells over the crowd.

  "I know!" I yell back. "This is the seventh time you've told me!"

  "It's starting!" He yells as Ryan and his backup dancers got into position. The band starts playing a familiar song and Ryan starts singing. One thing that I noticed was that, he was wonderful live. Sure, I've heard him sing before, but this is different. 

  By the time his performance was over, I'm grinning from ear to ear. It was pretty amazing. From the dancing to the singing, I have to say that I really liked it.

  "Alyssa! They're doing a question and answer!" Nima yells. I looked up the stage to see Ryan holding the microphone to a fan.

  "Can you take off your shirt?" She giggles.

  "I'm pretty sure that this is a family show," Ryan laughs as he moved on to another girl.

  "Who is that blonde girl you're with?" She asks as an echo of responses roared from the crowd.

  "I can't tell you," Ryan says with a teasing grin. Nima nudges me with his elbow and I just shake my head at him. There's nothing between us. Just a mutual friendship, that's all. "She's a bit of a mystery, but she is here tonight." The camera sweep the crowd in search of random blonde girls.

  "Is Secret Girl about her?" A fan askes.

  Ryan shakes his head, "Nope, I wrote it before I met her with Andy Delorea. Okay, well that's all the questions that I can answer, so please put your hands together for our next performer!" Ryan jogs backstage and disappeared from sight.

><><><><

  "Holy shit, that was amazing," Nima sighs as he's driving us back to the apartment.

  "I agree," I grin.

  "I'm still wondering why the media hasn't found you yet," Nima says.

  "Yeah, but I'm not complaining," I shrug, "I mean, finding my name isn't that hard. It's just some other things that I'm worried about."

  "I know," Nima reply.

_____________________________________________________________

GURRRRRRRLLLLLL Read the paragraph down below...please ^.^

 Hello GUYS! I UPLOADED A NEW CHAPTER :D YAY Okay so uh, I was thinking and I thought that maybe I could do this little contest. Contest as in making album art for Ryan's album "Endless Summer" So comment or something if you think that it's a good contest idea, possible prizes, if you would try to do it or not, etc. Thanks for reading. <3

OH AND everyone is asking about Tara  and it's just a slang term for goodbye. Google it. Read the past comments 'cause I've answered it more than 2 times yeah :)

EDIT!!!!! I AM GOING TO HAVE THE CONTEST! INFO IS IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN CHAPTER 12

  Cover at the side made by EllaShmella

 Vote, Comment (hmm why is Oliver so familiar? Some other things? Endless Summer Album Art) etc... 

Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 258 54
COMPLETED. #51 in romance #16 in abroad Kiara Tennyson. It has always been her dream to go to the US. After her parent's death, an opportunity presen...
4.2K 37 89
There's a different girl in city of Los Angeles. Her name is Skye Brooke. She is known around Hollywood Arts High as the "new girl". After her mom's...
9.7K 284 45
Most books are from the point of view of the good, nerdy girl and the queen b is paints in a very bad light. This story is from the perspective of th...
2.8K 21 44
These three girls=Average. Alyssa, Joy, and Taylor moved from Virginia to the UK after they graduated from High School. They eventually got jobs, but...