Chapter 4*

Chapter 4

-Ryan Fox- 

  "Ryan! Are you even listening to me? Who are you texting?" My publicist scowls at me. "Are you still staring at my head? I thought we went over it." His balding head always bothered me, and made me grateful for my own head of hair.

  "Yeah, yeah, I'm listening," I wave him off as I continue to tap away on the phone in my lap. A few quick texts later I lift my head up to face him with a grin.

  "So, would you answer my question?" He snaps. He's like a little bald turtle. Actually, all turtles are bald, so he's just a little turtle.

  "Uh, what was your question?" I ask frowning in thought. I don't recall any questions.

  "Who is that girl you were with at the music shop? Pictures of you and her are everywhere; magazines, entertainment gossip shows, you name it. Now, would you just tell me the name of this girl?" He frowns at me. "And what about your girlfriend? Abigail Scott?

  "Her? She's just a friend. We are not dating, and Abigail is my ex-girlfriend," I shrug. Date Alyssa? I mean she's pretty hot, but psychopath is so not my type. "She's so clingy. It's annoying."

  "Well, would you care to tell me her name?" He sighs.

  "She says that she doesn't want me to tell you her name," I shrug at him before texting Alyssa back.

  "You're texting her?" He gasps. I watched as he advanced towards me with his arm outstretched. "Give me your phone."

  "Yeah, it's her lunch break right now," I say as I lean a bit back in my chair. I almost fall over by leaning to far back, but I manage to compose myself while I ignore his command. It's my phone and no one can take it away from me. Except for Alyssa, but that was one time. "Speaking of lunch, can I go eat mine?"

  "What's her name? Where can I find her? Is she a model? An actress?" He asks persistently.

  "I told you, she doesn't want you to know her name," I frown.

  "Why? Why won't she tell me her name?" He snaps. 

  "Well, Mr. Windle, she thinks that you will just expose her. She would like to remain unanimous because of that picture of her and I." I say. "Oh wait, it's anonymous not unanimous. Sorry, auto correct."

  "Are you reading from a text?" He sighs at me, his hands on his head. "And stop spinning in your chair."

  "Uh, yeah," I nod as I spin around to face him with a smirk. "Oh, and she's wondering why you want to know her name so badly."

  "Well, you and this girl. You guys are all everyone can talk about. I need to know her name so I can contact her and discuss some stuff, publicity stuff," He says seriously.

  "She says no," I shrug, "Can I have my lunch now?"

><><><><

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  "Okay guys! Settle down!" I yell at all the kids, who are well enough to come to the hospital cafeteria. I sit on top of one of the tables, while the kids and few adults sit in the cafeteria chairs.

  "What song are you singing?" A boy yells at me.

  "I'm singing Payphone by Maroon 5," I call out to him.

  "With a small guitar?" Someone from the left corner asks.

  "Yup, well it's actually called a ukulele, so if you guys want to quiet down, I can start," I grin as they all started to shush each other. Once it was quiet enough to start, I strum my ukulele and begin to sing.