Chapter 25

Chapter 25  

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  Driving back to the apartment with three boys in the backseat was a breeze. If that breeze was filled with obnoxious singing and could magically released seat belts, that is. I'm ninety percent sure that this breeze would continue blowing for another five years, and frankly, I might be okay with it.

  "Matt, do you think you can drag Ryan inside?" I asked with a puff of air. Sadly, Nima's not the lightest man in the world.

  "Yeah, I got him, you just deal with Nima," He said with a sloppy grin. I pulled Nima to the door of our apartment and ushered everyone in. 

  "Matt, I'm fine. Would you just let go," Ryan whined. "I can walk; I'm not twelve."

  "Sit," I said, pointing at the couch. "Stay." I made sure that each boy was on the couch before rushing off to get out of this tight black dress. As I was pulling a pair of cotton shorts up, I stopped and frowned. I forgot to grab their phones before they got the chance to drunk dial someone. This could be bad. I pulled on a t-shirt before running out of my room. 

  "Nima, phone now," I said, holding my hand out for him to place his phone in. Of course, it took a bit of convincing, but this time I didn't have to shove my hand into his pockets. 

  "Why do I have to give you my phone?" Matt asked. "I'm not even drunk."

  "Nima's hands go everywhere and do you really want Nima getting his hands on it?" I asked with a shrug. Matt glanced at Nima and moved to the right of the couch before handing his phone over. To my dismay, Ryan was all over his phone. "Ryan, give me your phone." 

  "You can play Flappy Bird later," Ryan said, shaking his head as he typed in some numbers. He's such an idiot. At least he's cute. "I need to talk to someone."

  "Ryan, you are going to regret this," I said calmly. "Just give me your phone."

  "Hey, I think you're really hot. Your eyes are so good and your hair smells like sunshine and rainbows. I think that you should be my girlfriend. That'd be a good idea," Ryan grinned into the phone.

  "Ryan. Stop talking," I cried, inching closer to grab his phone. "Matt can you help?"

  "Love me," Ryan whispered into his phone before standing up and holding it above his head. Matt walked around the love seat where Ryan was standing and urged Ryan towards me. I climbed onto the couch and then onto Ryan's back just to pull his arm down and wrench the phone from Ryan's hand. I looked at the recipient of this wonderful message before ending the call. Of course, the one and only Abigail Scott would be the one hearing this.

  "Okay, you guys sit here and I'll get you something to drink," I announced before rushing to the kitchen. I grabbed three water bottles from the fridge and hurried back to the living room. 

  "Is that vodka?" Nima asked when I handed him a bottle.

  "Sure, drink up." I shrugged.

  He uncapped the bottle and chugged down some of the contents. "This is shit vodka."

  "Nima, just drink it." I sighed as I sat down on the couch in between him and Matt. I made sure that each and every one of them drank at least one bottle before lounging around with them. By now everyone was off their alcohol high. Except for Nima, who was still dancing in the corner of the room despite the lack of music. Ryan's still babbling like an idiot, so scratch that: everyone is not off their alcohol high.

  "In the second grade I fed the class hamster sunflower seeds instead of tomatoes," Ryan weeped. Matt and I gave each other another a slightly amused look before we burst out laughing. "Guys, this isn't funny. Ginger died two months after I did that."