Chapter 11*

Chapter 11

-Alyssa Taylor- 

  "Excuse me, do you know where seat A10 is?" I ask.

  "Take those stairs, and your seat should be down there," The employee says, pointing out where we should go. "It's right in the front."

  "Thank you," I answer as we walk away towards the stairs.

  "Holy crap. Did Ryan really give us front row seats to this thing?" Nima ask as we follow the man's directions.

  "I would go with yes," I respond. We walk down to our seats, while the surrounding areas are just starting to fill up with people.

  "Oh my gosh, I can touch the stage," Nima gasps, running his fingers along the edge of the stage. "I can pretty much touch the singers."

  "I suggest, you don't," I smirk as I sat down in my seat. These seats must've cost thousands, and well, I wasn't ready to leave.

  "I'm bored," Nima whines.

  "Then do something," I frown, crossing my legs. "We literally just got here."

  "Do you wanna sneak backstage?" Nima grins. I give him a dissaproving look, but of course he ignores it.

  "I don't know, getting kicked out of here isn't on my to do list," I frown.

  "Aww, come on. All we need to do is look professional, in a rush, and be on our phones," Nima explains as if he's gotten away with this before.

  "I don't look professional," I say gesturing to the outfit that I was wearing; a lace top, tucked into a raspberry skater skirt. Not exactly what a professional would be wearing.

  "Yeah, you do," Nima assures. 

  "Yeah, but I'd rather not get kicked out before the show starts," I roll my eyes.

  "We can just say that we know Ryan, if we get caught," Nima grins, "You have his phone number. Good stories don't come from sitting and waiting."

  "Alright, let's go," I grumble, "but if we get kicked out, it's your fault." 

  Nima just grins and motions me to follow him. We creep past some security guards, who are dealing with a bunch of fans, and enter the backstage area. We whip out our phones and quickly walk around, trying to find something interesting. That's when Nima crashed into someone.

  "Can I see your passes?" The loud voice booms. Shit.  I looked up and let out a sigh.

  "Oh, hey Uche." I say awkwardly. Funny running into you here.

  "Alyssa, is that you? What'chu doing here?" Uche smiles and Nima let out a breath of air.

  "Just walking around," I say nonchalantly.

  "You know, if you're looking for Ryan, his room is just down this hall," Uche grins, obviously knowing something that we dont'.

  "Um, thanks," I say as we start to inch away from him. Before I could get very far, Uche grabs my arm.

  "And next time, bring a pass," He says, loud enough for only us to hear. I give him a thankful smile  and head down the hall with Nima. Nima knocks twice and the door swung open revealing Mr. Windle.

  "Alyssa, what a surprise," Mr. Windle grins, but it dropped when he saw Nima. "And you brought. . . company."

  "Yeah, I can say the same," I frown, "Where's Ryan? Isn't this his room?"