Chapter 5*

Chapter 5

-Alyssa Taylor-

"Alyssa, what song are we doing?" Ryan whines from outside the door for the hundredth time. The knocks on my door are driving me insanse, and it's only been two minutes.

I open the door once I finished changing out of my work clothes and glared at him, "We're doing Secret Girl. Now will you please stop whining?"

"One of my songs? Why?" He asks as I twist my camera onto the tripod. It was his newest song, something to promote his upcoming album, and I have to say, it's pretty catchy.

"So, people won't think it's you," I say rolling my eyes. He really isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Of course, due to reverse psychology this should work out fine. "Have you thought of something to call yourself yet?"

"Yeah, I think it's a tie between "The Fantastic Mr. Fox", "Mr. Mystery", or "Colonel Classified"," He grins, checking a finger as he lists the names.

"I think Mr. Mystery sounds the least stupid, so we'll go with that one," I laugh as he pouts at me.

"Okay, so, are we gonna start now?" He asks and I nod, pointing him to a seat that is up higher than mine, and hand him the guitar that he bought for me, which I still haven't named.

"Yeah, you'll be here so your face won't be in the camera, just your body," I explain. He sits down and I check the camera a few times to make sure only his torso was in the shot. Either way, most of his body is covered by the guitar. "I'm pretty sure that you know how to play your own song and the lyrics. Sadly enough, I know the lyrics too."

"Sadly?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I feel like a teenage girl when I sing your songs. I'm gonna press record now, so shut up and start playing," I smile and press the record button on my camera.

We sing the song once and Ryan messed up the lyrics half way through, so we start over. After about five retakes we finally get the song down. Of course, after the song I do a little talking.

"Hey guys! Alyssa here, thanks for watching and I would like to introduce you guys to my friend, Mr. Mystery. He would like to keep his identity a secret so his face isn't in the shot and his name isn't anywhere."

"But I can assure you guys, I am attractive," Ryan cuts in. I roll my eyes and continue on.

"Anyway, I got a new guitar! Look at her! Yeah, I think she's a her. So anyway we need to name her. I'm thinking about either naming her Mabel, Eleanor, Delilah, Shirley, or Gwen. So, there's gonna be a link to a poll down in the thing down there and you guys can vote for your favorite name."

"And who got you that guitar?" Ryan coughs.

"Oh, and thank you, to Mr. Mystery for getting me this guitar as a gift, which really wasn't necessary," I add. "Also, please subscribe if you liked this and check out my second channel."

"Wait, you have a second channel?" Ryan gasps.

"Uh yeah, where I post video blogs and other random stuff about my life so you guys can get to know me better," I grin into the camera. "Where have you been?"

"That wasn't staged by the way. I really didn't know she had a second channel," Ryan assures. "Now go on, tell me what it's called."

"The link will be somewhere up here or you guys can just check the boxy thing down below and for all the social networks too," I grin pointing above my head. "Okay, thank you for watching! Bye!" I press the button once again and sigh. "Well, time to upload it."