You're my worst nightmare [Ca...

De hoelyshjt

In here, your name would be Annica. You have a older brother named Jake and a younger sister named Zoey. All... Mais

Breaking through
Freak-Flapping Wolves
I'm sorry
Be careful
It is done
You're like a brother to me
Mistletoe
It was nothing
Annie
Injured
How will survive?
Alone
A certain person
Where are you?
Close
Sorry guys!
Reuniting
She's my girl. So back off
Its you!
You... You're my... Dad?!
Bonding Time
Hellpppp!
Taken away
Little or Less... Maybe even least?
Saving you
ALL a dream?!
Again?
Wrong moves
The price
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!
Over protective
From good to bad
Terrible things
You promised
~Flashback~
~Flashback 2~
Waking up
Her past
What's this?
Camera
Yes...
The End of our story
Its up!!!
Sequel anyone?
OMFG!!! 2k?!
THAT'S IT!!

Oh no...

409 10 3
De hoelyshjt

Annica's POV:
Its been a week or two since Me and my sister got here, and the last time we saw Abraham, Sasha,Daryl,Glenn and Enid. Where are they?

Me and Carl were eating some cereal at Maggie's guarding post while Zoey is shooting some walkers. We didn't bother to the sound of it, we just kept on eating.

"So... Where do you think are they?" I asked carl while munching some delicous cereal.
He shrugged and looked at me "I don't know? I just wish that they would be back here soon" He said. I looked down because something hit me like its jealousy.
Me: Shit! Go away Jealousy no one wants you here...
Jealousy: oops! Too late

"So... Uhhh... Do you miss Enid?" I asked with a fake smile and he shook his head.
"Don't lie Mr. Grouchypants" I tease him. It still hurts.
"No... I don't" he said looking at his bowl of cereal.
"C'mon, just admit it! You miss her and you love her... And besides, its impossible for you to not miss her... You two have been through alot" I said with a fake smile.
"Yes, we've been through alot... But not even once... I never fell inlove with her... Wanna know why?" He said looking at me. I nod and he shook his head. "You don't have to know why" he said and he grabs my empty bowl of cereal and climbs down.
"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked
"I'm gonna wash these" he said raising the two bowls and I nod.
"Okay!" I shouted and he continued walking away.

I stood up and walked beside Zoey.
"Hey" I said and I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Hey" she responded but she didn't looked to me.
"So... How many walkers have you killed?" I asked
"I counted 39" then she pulls the trigger. BAM!!!
"*blows the hole of the gun* 40, now that was easy... These walkers will be less even before they could get in here." She said. I rolled my eyes at her playfully.
"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked.
"No... Not at all, Here" She said and she gave me the gun.
"Uhhh... No, I have my own" I said pushing away the gun and brought out my own.
"How about a little contest?" I said to her. She laughed and nodded.
"Yeah! Lets do it" she said and we counted to 3
"1...2...3!!" Then we started shooting walkers. So far, I've been killing 80 and she was killing 75.
"Okay, stop!" She said and put her gun on her holster.
"How many have you killed?" I asked.
"About 75" she said and smiled.
"You?" She asked
"Me? I killed... 80! Ha! Beat that" I said and laughed. She pouted and sat down.
"That ain't fair! You know that you're a good shot and I'm just a beginner" She whined and I laughed.
"Yeah... But not bad for a beginner... You shot it well" I said smiling at her...

Moments later we saw green balloons flying from the sky and we walked down and ran to where the balloon was near. We saw Maggie stopped there too with rick and... (I forgot the guy's name)
"Its him?" Maggie said and Rick nodded. Then we saw the tower about to fall. Then BAM! The tower fell and Walkers started to come in. Rick fell and so does the guy he was with. He stood up and shouted at us.
"EVERYONE GET BACK! GO!" He said and started shooting walkers. Me and Zoey held hands and started running away. We saw Carl running with Ron and we runned to them.
"What happened?" Carl said taking breaths.
"Tower.... The Tower crashed!" I said and kept on catching my breath. Then we saw michonne with... (I forgot the priest guy's name) running and we runned with them. We saw rick with Deanne and we came to them too.
"Good, you're safe" Rick said while we shoot some walkers. Carl started stabbing walker's heads and Michonne started slicing their heads. Me and Zoey were shooting their heads. Then we run out of bullets.
"Shit! I'm outta shells" I said while getting my knife at my backpocket. I stabbed walkers one by one and Zoey started kicking walkers.

Oh God... We're surrounded. I thought coz we're practically surrounded by bitches. Then we heard gunshots and we saw Jessie killing the walkers that were right infront of us.
"Come on! I got Judith!" She said and we ran inside her house. We locked the door behind us and we blocked it with a table.
"There... That should hold it for awhile" I said and Rick, Michonne,(The priest dude), Jessie and Ron rushed upstairs with Deanne. While me and carl were blocking the possible doorways and we kept on shutting the blinds.
"You okay?" He said looking at me. I looked at him still catching some breaths and I nodded.
"Yeah... Yeah I guess" I said with a light smile.

Then Rick and the others went back downstairs.
"What happened to Deanne?" I asked.
"She got bit... At her side" He said and my eyes widened.
"What? WHAT!?" I yelled.
"Shhh... Be quiet! Walkers might attrack us" Ron said and I nodded.
"I'm out of bullets." Zoey said.
"Yeah... Me too" I said
"Well ofcourse you'd be run out of bullets... If it wasn't for your competion you would've got a lot of bullets" He said and I nodded.
"Hmmm... Good thing I have a box of'em" I said while pulling out the box of bullets. Carl looked at me shocked.
"But how did you--" He said but I cutted him of
"But I still don't have my bow and arrow" I said and he nodded.
"We have to secure this house" Michonne said and we all nodded and started blocking some Entrance.

I saw Ron and Carl walking to a room... At first I was really confused but I decided to let it out.
"What was that?" Zoey asked and I shrugged then we kept on blocking some entrances.

Moments passed and I heard some quarreling inside the room that Ron and Carl was in... Rick and Jessie rushed downstairs.
"Carl! Open the door!"
"RON! Open this door now!" Jessie said,
"Stand back" Rick commanded and he started breaking the lock with his axe.
"COME ON! GET IN!" Rick Commanded and Carl and Ron followed but then bunch of walkers came inside the room and we held the door. Rick came back with a couch to block the door and so it did.
"You okay?" Rick asked and Carl nodded.
"Carl, what happened in there?" I asked while I'm trying to push the couch to block the door.
"Ron tried to kill me." Carl explained
"And that was okay to you?" I asked
"You were changing the subject" ron said
"Ron stop!" Jessie commanded. Once the door was completely blocked we stepped away from it and I talked to carl.
"What happened in there?" I asked looking at his tired eyes.
"I told you... Ron tried to kill me"
"Why?"
"He was blaming dad for killing his father... But though, his father was such an..."
"Asshole?" I said and he nodded.
"Maybe his dad is an asshole... Because he has this fucking attitude" I said and giggled he chuckled and looked at me.
"Excuse me for a sec." He said and he walked inside a room. He locked it and I had no choice but to listen to it while the door was shut.
"Give me the gun" Carl said
"Carl.... I'm sorry" Ron said.
"Yeah I know, now give me the gun" Carl said... Then moments later Carl started talking again.
"Look man, I get it... My dad killed your dad. But you've gotta know something. You're dad was an asshole" Carl continued and once I couldn't take it anymore. I knocked at the door which Carl opened.
"Hey" Carl said
"I thought you were beating each others asses again" I said while my arms are crossed.
"No... We're not" He said and I nodded.
"Okay, I'll check on Zoey now" I said and I walked to zoey
"It wont hold... The walkers are pushing theirselves in" Michonne said and We heard Judith Cry.
"I'll get her" Rick said and he ran upstairs.

We aimed our weapons at the breaking window and then the window started cracking and the walkers were trying to get in.
"RICK!" Jessie called and rick ran downstairs.
"It won't hold!" The priest dude said.
"Yeah" I said while struggling to keep it close. Then the walkers bursted on the backdoor.
"Shit! No!" Michinne said and she started slicing them. We all stopped keeping it that way and started running upstairs.
"Come on!" I said and michonne followed. We blocked the stairs with the couch so that the walkers won't get in. Once its blocked we all headed upstairs.
"Where's Deanne?" I asked Carl but he didn't answer. I just sighed and sat next to him.
"So what now? Are we gonna die?" I asked
"I hope not" Zoey said. Seconds passed and we saw Michonne and Rick dragging a dead walker inside a room
"We need bedsheets... Enough for everyone" Rick said
"What are we gonna do with those?" Jessie asked.
"We're gonna go to the armory" Rick said.
"What?!" I asked in shock
"We're gonna cover ourselves with the walkers guts so that they wouldn't recognize us" Rick explained and we all looked at each other. I looked at zoey who looked pretty scared.
"Don't worry, I've done it before" Rick continued. Then they started gutting off the walkers guts. I walked up to zoey who was slightly crying.
"Hey... Its gonna be alright. Trust me, trust rick" I said holding her hand. She nodded and hugged me.
"I'm scared..." Zoey said
"Don't be... Big sis has your back" I said while rubbing her back.

~after the gutting thang~

We all covered ourselves with bedsheets and started putting the insides of the walkers on the bedsheets.
"Ugh! It reeks!" Zoey whined
"We need to do this" I said and she nodded. Suddenly, Sam's door opened and he saw us putting the guts on the bedsheet. Jessie walked to him and she talked to sam.
"Just... Hold my hand okay?" I said to Zoey who was now crying hardly.
She nodded with her head bowed down and said "Okay"

After that's done, Rick grabbed judith and put her under carl's sheet. Then we all headed downstairs.
My heart was beating fast like a rollercoaster but ofcourse, I have to remain calm. I looked at zoey who has her head bowed down and she was slightly shaking. Once we're all outside, We held hands.
Rick holding carl's hand, me holding carl's other hand, Zoey holding my other hand, Jessie holding Zoey's hand, Sam holding Jessie's hand, Ron holding Sam's hand, Michonne holding Ron's hand and priest dude holding Michonne's hand. We all went down together and then sam started calling Jessie.
"Mom... Mom.... Mom..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.5K 168 30
Smut, angst, fluff whatever. it's basically all Carl grimes x you 🤭🤭 all of these will be labeled. PLEASE. Don't forget to vote and comment. It mea...
235 17 8
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐦...
1.6K 55 42
Hey all, this is a book I have actually been writing this book since I was a freshmen in high school. Its about my town and the people I have grown u...
961 37 28
After finding the infamous group, you try to figure out how to live comfortably in Alexandria and forget your terrible past. But there's one boy who...