⇞ wrap your arms around me ⇞c...

By babefaithshotup

"i got stuck on this planet with you, and there is no way in hell i'll stay away" More

Wrap Your Arms Around Me
Just Know I Had To
Change?
Sense
Attacked
Could He?
Antibiotics
Gone For Good?
This Situation
Say Something
Can You Do This?
A Run
Lizzie And Mika
Birthday
Terminus
Don't Be Afraid Of Me
You're Not Safe.
He's Back: Part One
He's Back: Part Two
Guard Up
Falling Apart
Hope
Aaron. Part One
Aaron. Part Two
Alexandria
Outcast
Unsure
The Weight
Change? Part Two
Useless Soul
Can't Be A Hero
Can't Be a Hero Part 2
Real
A Start
Second Chances
In The Now
Imminent
The Finish Part 1
The Finish Part 2 (MATURE)
The Settlement
'Saviors'
'Saviors' Part 2
D
Problems
The Last Day on Earth
The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
You Help Us, We Help You
Kyden
We're Still Here
Stand Tall (MATURE)
Asylum
Future
We Fight for The Fallen
wrap your arms around me // the epilogue

What They Don't Know

2.9K 83 57
By babefaithshotup

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START READING PLEASE

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

This chapter takes place within the chapter "ALEXANDRIA"

THIS CHAPTER IS AN ADD ON IN THE CHAPTER OF "ALEXANDRIA" 

IT IS NOT PART 2 OF ALEXANDRIA OR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF "IMMINENT"

PLEASE.

If you are confused, DM me before you read it.

If you aren't confused.. Read Away!

ALSO : WARNING ! ! ! ! This chapter contains slight smut and is very graphic.

You really don't have to read it, but it's a filler and gives more background about Ron and Enid.

If you aren't affected by any of that material... Now Read Away!

----

Ron's POV

Mikey and I played Video Games with the newcomers Carl and Bailey for a good while. Carl was cool, but Bailey was a lot better at video games to be honest. It was funny really. I won't lie, she was pretty hot too.

"My dad should be getting home from work, so I'm going to leave. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Cool?" Mikey said and opened the door to leave.

"Yeah for sure! Bye dude!" I replied to him and he left with that. I waited till I heard my front door close. Signaling that Mikey was out of my house.

"I'm out too." Enid said and grabbed her journal and got off my bed.

"Uh yeah no you're not." I stood in front of the door so she couldn't leave.

"Ron, move! I'm starving and Olivia said she had a jar of pickles waiting for me." Enid tried to shove me and I grabbed her by the hair.

"What the hell was that, Enid?!" I nearly yelled at her.

"What was what!?" She asked in pain from me pulling her hair.

"What was what?!" I mocked her. "Why the hell did you try and pick a fight with that girl Bailey?!" I yelled at her.

"I don't get a good vibe from her. Get over it, Ron." Enid tried shoving me off of her, but I tightened my grip around her hair.

"I'm sorry?! Get over what?!" I questioned and she looked at me extremely terrified. Her blue eyes started to become watery and she was wanting to cry.

"Please, you're hurting me." She cried and I shoved her against the wall.

I didn't feel bad for her.

The only good thing about these "walkers" Bailey and Carl called them.. Was that the world went to shit and laws don't apply on this earth anymore.

I could have Enid when I wanted and even if she didn't want me at all ever.. It doesn't matter. Was she going to call the cops on me? Is she going to tell Deanna? Deanna couldn't exile me. My mom wouldn't stand for it and neither would my dad. My dad was the only Doctor here in Alexandria and he wasn't going to go anywhere. So neither am I.

Deanna cares way more about the beneficial things then a moral code. As much as Deanna wouldn't want to admit it, it's true.

"Tell Deanna, I dare you." I smirked and she kept softly crying.

"I'm not going to." Enid replied.

"Besides." I looked down at her body. She had on a shirt with no sleeves and it clearly revealed her slight cleavage. Her body was really nice, but I couldn't help myself and take a look at Bailey's nice ass anytime she got up while her and Carl were over.

"You're slowly losing my interest. Now that Bailey is here, I have my eye on her." I shoved Enid aside and she tried opening the door.

"Um, doesn't mean I don't want any right now." I grabbed her arm and tossed her on my bed.

"Ron, please not again. It always hurts please."

"You either sit here and take it or next time you decide to go over the walls, I'll make sure you don't come back."

"I hate being here anyways. Everybody here is weak and you don't know how to leave the hell alone." She yelled at me and I slapped her square in the face.

"I'll make sure you don't come back and that you don't go anywhere else ever." I threatened Enid.

"You're a joke." She laughed and I knew she immediately regretted it.

I slapped her once again in the face. I yanked her towards me, and her shirt was off in two second. Along with her pants, she was absolutely going to get it.

Her legs were then spread and she was in it for a world of pain and agony.

Me on the other hand, I was going to enjoy the absolute fuck out of Enid.

..

Once I'd finished, she was shaking and crying. As usual.

"Get over it, this isn't your first rodeo you cry baby." I smacked her in the shoulder and she laid there.

"Off my bed, that's the 5th time you've got blood on my sheets. It's gross." I told her subtle and she got off.

"I'm sorry." She replied. She put her clothes back on slowly and wiped her face off from tears.

"It'll get easier, maybe." I laughed in her face and pecked her cheek aggressively.

"Get out." I told Enid and shoved her by the shoulder.

"Whatever you do, just leave Bailey alone." She told me before she grabbed the door knob.

"Why the hell does that matter to you? You don't even like the girl." I was confused as to why Enid was defending the new girl.

"Nobody fucking deserves what you do to me." With that Enid left. I was thinking to run out and teach her lesson.. But I decided to give her a break.

Why did she care about the new girl Bailey? Yeah nobody deserves to be raped, but I need to get some one way or another. I might actually want Bailey. Not in the way I wanted Enid, but somebody to be my girlfriend.

After a couple of hours of not really doing much, I saw Carl outside. I wanted to know him and Bailey's relationship. They seemed a bit weird to me. He didn't really touch her that much, but the way he talked to her they seemed almost together in a way.

I walked downstairs and out of my house over to Carl.

"Hey dude! Hey Carl!" I called and he stopped walking.

"Oh hey man, what's up?" Carl asked me.

"Nothing much, just was in my room reading some comics. Hey so listen you and B-

"Ron, dude do you think we can finish this conversation another time? I'm kind of in a hurry." He asked and I was kind of lost.

"Yeah no sure."

"Sorry dude another time right?" He asked.

"Another time!" I laughed and he ran off.

Well that was no real help. About 10 minutes -ish had passed and turning the corner I see Bailey. Saying she was gorgeous was actually an understatement. Her hair was extremely long and brown, and her eyes were super big and brown. She had such a great body and I definitely wanted this girl.

I turned around pretending I didn't see her come my way.

"Ron, hey have you seen Carl anywhere? I can't find him." She asked and I turned to her.

"Hey Bailey, I saw him just about 10 minutes ago. He said he couldn't talk. He looked like he was in a rush." I replied

"You don't have any idea where he was going?"She asked.

"Not a clue, maybe a run?"

"No he would've told me."

"I'm sure he's around here some where, but hey you should come and play some video games. I totally want a re-match in black ops." I invited her back.

"Look, I'd love to beat you again and all, but I'm just really scared. When I find Carl, I'll think about it." She laughed and so did I. She was really cute.

"Well, you know what. I'll help you look, how's that?" I asked, and smiled.

"Yeah, sure that's nice of you." She said, and we began walking.

"So, what're you and Carl?" I asked. I didn't mean for it to come out so straight forward like that. 

"Excuse me?" She asked still looking around.

"Are you and Carl like dating or something? Because you two look nothing alike." I chuckled so awkwardly.

"No, we're not dating. He's a really close friend of mine. I've uh, known him since as long as I can remember." She replied.

"Carl is a cool kid, he's really kick ass at gaming too Like you." I smiled.

"Yeah I've never really played them before, I just figured X was to shoot, and you push the toggle hard to stab. It's all pretty basic." She told him and I'd never been so turned on before.

"You don't understand how attractive a girl gamer is." He laughed.

"Oh hush and help me look." She laughed at me.

(THIS NEXT PART IS AN ADD ON TO ALEXANDRIA AS WELL. IT WASN'T SAID IN THE CHAPTER ALEXANDRIA)

"Do you really not like Enid?" I laughed to make the awkwardness of our conversation go away.

"Uh I mean I don't really know her. She was rude as hell for no reason to me. Ya know?" She responded and kept her eyes still peeled for Carl.

"Yeah no it was rude of her." I piggybacked with what she said. I want this girl to be my girlfriend and get in her pants. I'll say and do anything.

"Wait, she isn't your sister or anything?!" Bailey asked pretty shocked.

"No no!!" I made that apparent.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Bailey asked, seeming like she actually wanted to know.

"Nope. I am single, single as a Pringle. No girlfriend, no significant other. Not in a relationship." I was trying hard as shit to let her know this.

She laughed and continued to walk.

"Why the laugh?" I asked.

"No I didn't mean it like that. I just- nothing" she stopped herself.

"No, tell me." I asked.

"Well she kept her eyes glued on that journal the entire time and the only time she moved them up was to look at Carl. So I thought she was trying to make a move when she already had somebody." Bailey laughed at put her hand on my shoulder. She then moved it away naturally. Not awkwardly, but almost as though it didn't effect her.

"Maybe we can put them in together ya know? Since we all are staying here in Alexandria now. That's a way to repopulate." I mentally slapped myself in the face.

"I meant Carl and Enid. And other adults from your group- and I'm just going to stop talking." I almost walked away, but she stopped me with what she said next.

"Enid better stay away from Carl is all I'm saying."

"Why's that? I thought y'all weren't dating?" I asked back.

"Well, we aren't.. But it's super complicated." She said and looked down.

"Hey, I'm all ears." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Bailey and I continued to talk and look for Carl. She was still on the look out for him, when in reality I didn't really care where the kid was. I got to spend time with Bailey as she talked about her troubles with him. Only making me feel like my chances with her were greater.

She was undeniably gorgeous as hell. I could definitely see something with her. I wanted to know everything about this girl. As long as Carl wasn't in the picture I was fine and had a chance. I loved how tan her skin was. She had such nice big eyes and her hair was about reaching her butt. Her body was perfect. I couldn't stop staring at her ass in the jeans she had on. I wanted to get in her pants this very moment. I wanted to make her my girlfriend.

We finally had made it by the front entrance and could see somebody from Bailey's group and Deanna's son Aiden getting all too close in each other's faces. They were probably going to throw down. This should be good.

I then saw Enid across near the gate. She looked at me frightened and turned away. After the fight went down with Glenn and Aiden I could see Bailey run over to Carl and Carl definitely had his eyes on Enid.

He's honestly a dumbass. It was more than obvious Bailey was in love with the kid, why isn't he taking advantage of it. I hate that fucking kid and he sucks at video games.

Bailey began to walk off as she yanked her arm from Carl.

I was actually angry as hell right now.

1. Because Carl is actually a dumbass

2. Enid was probably out being a little whore with Carl.

Does Enid honestly not understand she belongs to me?

I sped walk over to Enid and she tried to walk off.

I smiled trying to give off the illusion that everything was okay for everybody else.

Through gritted teeth and my smile I asked her "Where the fuck were you?"

She tried to ignore me and walk away, but I grabbed her arm hard though subtle.

"What the fuck are you trying to play? Do you like me hurting you? Is that it? Because if it is get to my house now and onto that bed you little slut." I was still trying to smile.

"No, I was just off in the woods. I wasn't with Carl, I  swear I wasn't."

"I never said you were off with Carl. You just ratted yourself out, stupid ass." I laughed at her and her eyes grew wide.

"If you aren't at my house in 10 minutes, I promise you I will do it twice as hard and long. You will regret ever stepping foot in this place, Enid."

She was about to walk to my house but I stopped her for one last thing.

"Don't think that I can't have you when I want. You're still mine to fuck when I want, you dirty ass slut." I pecked her cheek softly and a single tear fell from her eyes.

-----

SOOOOO this chapter was uncomfortable as hell to write, hahaha.

Well that was a bit of background on what was happening with Ron and Enid. All this time I bet some of you absolutely hated this girl.

I know if I was y'all I'd be hating her, but after this chapter I'd probably feel so bad for her.

Anyways this is in fact the last chapter till The Walking Dead starts back up in 2016.

I'm really sorry!

I like giving everybody at least one chapter after a mid season finale or season finale because of how awesome y'all are.

I know, I say "y'all" a lot. I'm from Texas lol :-)

Anyways re-read the entire book to stay mind freshhhhh on it.

Also you can read my other books if you'd like!

Thank y'all for being so awesome and making me laugh with some of the comments!

I love y'all! This is all until 2016! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ © 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
3.4K 187 30
It really hurt me you know? Even after months and months. It broke me. Caused me pain. But in all of this confusion and agony, it changed me. I don'...
948 45 9
𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑'𝖘 𝖆𝖉𝖛𝖔𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 "i'll stay this young forever, if there's no storm to weather here." carl...
41.4K 1.6K 37
"You're just a little outlaw, aren't you?"