Saviour

By Irish_M00nchild

*COMPLETED* Maggie Thorne is trying to make life work in New York city working in a slow dull coffee shop and... More

Coffee Part 1
Apartment Hunt Part 2
Interview Part 3
Dinner Part 4
An unexpected visit Part 5
Anger and Attraction Part 6
Picnic in the Park Part 7
Andy Part 8
Disaster the morning after Part 9
Bachelor Party Part 10
Wedding Prep Part 11
Mr and Mrs Gatto Part 12
A surprise Visit Part 13
Four months and a phone call Part 14
A Letter and A Phone call Part 15
Bad News Part 16
Another Planet Part 17
Apollo Part 18
Goodnight Mammy Part 19
Home truths Part 20
Don't hit your fiancé Part 21
Breakfast and Family Part 23
A new dress and an accident Part 24
Desperado: A message from Mammy Part 25
Choices Part 26
Rise and Shine Part 27
Sals Secret Part 28
Alone Part 29
Promise Part 30
Hospital Appointment Part 31
To the moon and back Part 32
Jump Part 33
Aftermath Part 34
Darkness Part 35
Slán go Fóill (Goodbye for now) Part 36
Epilogue Part 37
Additional Part 38

No More Hiding Part 22

464 11 1
By Irish_M00nchild

I could barely believe it I felt his arms around me squeezing tight I was afraid to let go in case it was all a crazy hallucination and he wasn't here. I eventually pulled away and looked up at those beautiful brown eyes I had missed so much, yup he was definitely really here "How. What..?" the words could barely come out.

Joe walked up behind me giving me a signature Gatto hug "well when we found out you three had run off to the emerald isle here, Q and I thought that wasn't very fair and that we should take a vacation and join you. Sorry about your mom Sweetie." I pulled the two New Yorkers close to me we were all together again.

"I finally got through to the guys late last night and they told me they were flying in this afternoon I Okayed it with your sister and she got Liam here to take me to the Airport to pick up the guys" Murr said with a Smile sitting down at the table with Liam.

"You're so lucky I don't charge like a taxi service." Liam laughed as he produced a deck of playing cards and began to lay them out on front of Murr.

"I think there's a bit of a bromance going on there if you ask me." Brian whispered a smile came to my face as I though how much of a polar opposite city and well-spoken James was compared to an Irish Farm boy like Liam.

"So everyone was in on this from this morning and never told me?" I eyed all of them suspiciously

"I wasn't!" a dumbstruck Sal piped up as he entered the kitchen

"Ayyyy Salvatore!" Brian yelled as he high fived his best friend

"Ayyyy Nothing" Sal huffed "why wasn't I told?"

"Cause dude you can't lie to her" Brian laughed pointing to me it was so good to hear him laugh again I nodded my agreement at Sal "He's right buddy you can't."

Joe had joined in with the guys at the table to play cards as I stood just looking at Brian and smiling "Thank you for coming all this way"

Brian frowned as the put his arm around me "I hated thinking you were here without me and still hating me for what happened."

"I don't hate you Q, but we should probably talk about everything that went down" he nodded and motioned towards the back door with his thumb. Sal noticed this too "Uhh Maggie? The Movie?"

"Oh feck Sorry Sal, play cards with the guys I shouldn't be too long" I smiled to him as Brian walked out to the terrace.

I followed him outside the air was mild but the sea breeze made it feel colder. We sat on the grass verge that overlooked the beach the lights of the village sparkled down below "This is beautiful" Q spoke soft as he admired the sky He looked so adorable like a starstruck child it felt so nice to watch him again

"I'm so sorry about our fight Q if I had of known what was coming up..."

"Hey shhh you don't have to apologise, nobody could of known what was just around the corner and I blame myself you were right I didn't ask you what you wanted I just assumed you would want to settle down with me and make a life of it y'know."

I shifted a little closer to him "It's not that I didn't want you there was just so much going on as you can see behind all the guards, I'm pretty fucked up"

Q gave a laugh "We're all pretty fucked up but yeah all this" he spun his hand around pointing at the area and the house "This is pretty crazy, Murr told us most of the story in the car I'm sorry you felt like you had to hide on us about your mom"

I gave a shrug as I picked at the flakes of red polish on my nails "I was hiding on myself more than anything Q, Maggie was a character I invented to run away from everything here she was streetwise and had no emotional ties with anyone.. well until you came along" Q blushed at the words it was all coming out in the open now like word vomit "I was lying to myself but I don't want to hide from you guys anymore there isn't much left to see any way you know my real name and my backstory, where I've come from and what I've been through its all me now."

"Well then maybe you'll want to explain this" Brian reached into his pocket Pulling out a crumpled letter the job letter to be exact my eyes widened as he held it on front of me

"Where did you get that?!"

"I went by the apartment to bring you some more clothes and I found it in a drawer by your bed, why did you tell me Maggs?, this is an amazing opportunity! I'd be mad at you if you didn't go for it"

"It does mean moving though away from the guys and away from you what if I never see you"

Q gave laugh before throwing his arm around me "Maggie look around you I travelled a hell of a long way just to be with you here, don't think that doesn't mean I'll not be flying or driving across country every few weeks to see you" I smiled at his words I was so relived he had taken it so well Mama was definitely looking over me I rested my head on his shoulder "what about us?"

"Well Miss Thorne I believe you are a girl worth waiting for obviously we won't be able to maintain a relationship and maybe we will end up seeing other people but hopefully lady fate will smile on us someday and reunite us."

I lifted my head and looked at this beautiful man sat beside me and wondered how someone as horrible as I could get such a kind loving friend. He caught me staring at him "What?" he asked touching his face self-consciously

I smiled and leaned in kissing him gently on the lips before pulling away and turning red "Was that weird?" I asked not being able to look him in the eye Q thought about it for a second before nodding "yeah" he said bringing his face close and placing his lips on mine, the butterflies were flying high in my stomach as his tongue slid along my lips he pulled away and just gazed at me for a minute tucking a stray hair behind my ear he kissed my forehead gently before the smile disappeared from his face as he looked at the letter again.

"You haven't told Sal yet have you?"

I looked down and shook my head

"Yeah that's going to be rough." He nodded raising his eyebrows

"Do you think he'll take it bad?"

"Honestly yeah I do he's really grown attached to you, do you remember the first time you met him he could barely talk to you never mind look you in the eye think about how much you changed him he'll be devastated dude."

I gave a sigh he was right Sal would probably take it bad "I will tell him eventually I'm going to let him enjoy his vacation first."

Brian squeezed me in close "I know you'll do the right thing, wanna go inside its crazy cold out here" he got to his feet and pulled me up I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled up at him he leaned in to kiss me but we were interrupted by a loud yell

"HEY MAN HANDS OFF!"

We separated immediately and seen Apollo storming towards us across the driveway

"Oh crap" I thought putting my head in my hands clearly nobody had told Apollo about Q and Joes arrival, he squared up to Brian though Brian was slightly taller "Who the fuck is this guy?" Q shouted ready to take a swing for my brother

"Brian stop!" I pushed him back before he could do damage Apollo would never hurt anybody "Brian this is my brother Apollo, Apollo this is Brian Quinn"

My Brothers mouth dropped open as we stepped into the light of the terrace "Brian Quinn is at my house" he muttered under his breath "Brian Quinn was kissing my sister?" he spoke a little more loudly he looked at Q and Q at him they both broke into a hard laughter "I'm so sorry dude" Apollo explained "Gotta play the big brother and be protective of the lil bird yenno."

Q threw his arm around me "Its fine I understand just know I would give this little lady the world on a plate if she asked for it" I blushed at the adorable New Yorker and he gave a cheeky wink back.

"Where's Fallon?" I asked looking around for my sister

"She'll be up in a minute she's saying goodbye to her beloved" Apollo pointed to the car parked at the end of the drive I could see an outline of Fallon and Eamon smooching up a storm.

"Eww" I shuddered "he seems good to her though"

"Aye he's a good guy he'll look after her, oh snap here she comes" we all shuffled into the kitchen Where Murr was huffing after losing his watch to Liam, Joe was in hysterics but Sal was nowhere to be seen I pointed to the empty seat for Joe to explain he just shrugged "ya just missed him honey, he went to bed something about a headache"

"Seriously dude you're totally cheating" Murr squealed

"Nahh sir it's the Irish luck" Liam cackled rubbing his hands together the Front door opened and Fallon came in she just stared at the kitchen off strangers and put her hands on her hips "okay guys time for bed!"

The whole room gave a moan of protest

"Aw come on Fal, one more game." Liam called shuffling his cards

"Liam you don't even live here, go home!" she picked him off the chair by his neck and shooed him out the front door "Okay Joseph isn't it you'll be rooming with James is that okay" Joe nodded "Apollo you'll probably be staying in your van tonight APOLLO! Get out of the biscuit cupboard its way to late" Apollo spun around looking like a guilty puppy as the crumbs fell from his mouth he made his way towards the door "Night Sisters, Night Jokers"

Fallon rolled her eyes "and Brian you'll be staying with Sal?"

"Actually if it's cool with Maggie I can share with her it saves me waking up Sal" he shrugged trying to play it cool

Fallon didn't believe it for a second but she gave it some thought "Fine but keep it P.G guys I'm in the next room" she chased all of us upstairs to bed I wished goodnight to Murr and Joe while waiting for Brian to come out of the bathroom, only having two in the whole house was such a pain.

I opened the door to Sals bedroom and checked on him "Sal!" I hissed "you asleep?" Sal didn't reply I could tell he was awake though he wasn't snoring. I set his jacket on the edge of his bed and closed the door quietly.

Wandering back into my room I stood in the doorway smiling at the currently topless man that lay on my bed looking at a picture of a younger me and Apollo that sat on my bed side table He caught me staring at him and pulled the blanket up around himself "Nooo" I pouted "Don't cover up" Quinn blushed as I kissed his neck "I'm so out of shape."

"shut your face you're gorgeous Q, I love your body" he smiled at me as I pulled my blouse up over my head "I don't see why, I hate it" he pouted as he poked himself

"well you love mine don't you?" I asked sliding in beside him resting my head on my hand

"hells yes" he laughed pulling me close

"well you're not allowed to love me until you love yourself" I stuck my tongue out at him

"That's not fair Maggie!" he whined sliding his hand up my pyjama top and resting it on my hip

"It's completely fair, repeat after me I am gorgeous!"

"Yes you are" he groaned pulling me closer and nuzzling his face into my neck

"That doesn't count" I squealed as he tickled my neck trying to push him away

"Does so" he shouted back.

A loud bang came from the wall in Fallons room "I warned you guys go to bed!"

Brian took cover under the blankets pulling them over us we lay trying to hold in our laughter "Are you hiding from my sister" I giggled

"So are you" Brian laughed back. I gave a huge yawn resting my head on the pillow Brian ran his finger under my chin "Who's a sleepy bird?" he teased

"I'm a sleepy bird" I pouted rolling over to face the window Brian switched off the lamp and slid his arm around waist pulling my back against his chest he kissed me softly on the neck.

"Goodnight Sparrow"

"Night Brian"

----------------------------------

That's all for now lovelies, hope you're still enjoying it and please give me feedback do you like the story, do you love any specific characters etc. thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 53 23
It had been 10 years since Sal thought about him. A decade since he lost the love of his life so why was he suddenly dreaming of his late boyfriend...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
28.4K 851 40
When the PPG go to college they meet some new-old friends (the RRB) Blossom and Buttercup aren't really on "Trust-you-with-my-life" terms for some re...
27.7K 1.3K 29
Summary: Holly Potter wasn't planning on becoming a mind reader or shapeshifter, that was just an accidental side effect of being a witch. Now, becom...