A surprise Visit Part 13

"Q? what are y.." there was a sadness in his eyes he walked on into the room before I could protest

"Please don't say anything Maggie I have acted horribly I honestly feel like shit I want things to go back to how they used to be. When we laughed, when we hung out, when we were friends and even when we kissed that kiss woke me up to this whole new world of you and its only been about you since it happened."

I was speechless did he really just fuck his pretty little thing then come here to confess his love to me I wasn't okay with this I didn't look him in the eye as he held my little hands in his "wheres Alyssa?" I shrugged

"I sent her home in a cab, I told her everything and I sent her home how do you think I got this?" he pointed to his cheek where I just noticed the bright red hand print.

He raised my chin up to look at him "Maggie if you tell me you didn't feel anything when we danced together I will leave right now and know just wasn't supposed to happen but if you feel the way I felt then you know how I feel every time I look at you."

I closed my eyes they had started to tear up at least he waited until the end of the night to ruin my makeup "Tell me Maggie" he held my face in both hands now I could feel his breath on my face

"I can't" it was barely a whisper but he heard it he pulled me to him caressing my lips time stood still our lips danced together in synchronicity every movement was a firework in my head. After all my stupid mistakes I had him back and I was not letting him go again.

Brian stood behind me and unzipped my dress he kissed my shoulder as my dress dropped to the floor. I had goose pimples all over my body as he kissed the back of my neck I reached my arm back and ran my fingers through his hair making him groan I turned around to face him "I've missed looking into those beautiful brown eyes" I whispered making him moan. I ran my hands up his body undoing every button on his shirt before throwing it to the floor I kissed tiny little kisses across his collar bone he picked me up and carried me to the bed laying me down so gently before sliding the covers around both of us. The kisses where deep and passionate and beautiful

Brian stopped and looked at me "Is this what you want Maggie I'll stop if you want me too?" my name was a husk whisper when he spoke.

"I'm ready for this" I whispered

The morning sun woke me from my sleep at first I forgot where I was I had a pounding headache and my mouth was dry but there was something else something felt different I felt warm and safe my mind drifted to last night Sal left me to my room then what? Fuck, Brian showed up that seemed like a dream was it? No it was almost too perfect not to have been a dream.

I heard a noise from the bathroom the door opened and Brian emerged sleepy eyed in just his underwear I wiped the sleep from my eyes to take him all in he looked even better undressed than in the tux that I now noticed was strewn on the floor "Heyy pretty lady" he grinned at me sliding into bed and wrapping his arm around me he had just showered he smelt amazing as he pulled me close to him. Nothing was said as he lay together kissing softly he tasted even better than he smelled it was absolute bliss.

We where rudely interrupted from our make out by a loud knock on the door "Yo Maggie!" shit it was Sal of course "c'mon breakfast! Murrs gone to get Q" I didn't answer I didn't know what to do he knocked again "Maggie the croissants are calling!"

"Uh yeah I'll be right down, make me a plate! And a lot of coffee"

"You got it sweet cheeks" Sal playfully called back I turned back to Brian who was holding back laughter under the sheets I elbowed him "Seriously Quinn what are we going to tell them?" Q shrugged as he turned on his side resting his chin on his hand "we'll tell them the truth"

"And what is the truth?" I asked pulling on a sundress and brushing last night's hairspray from my hair

"That I tapped this magnificent woman all night last night" he laughed pulling me to the bed and tickling me till I screamed mercy.

"You're such a pig" I scolded "now c'mon I'm starving and Sals waiting" Brian finally got redressed and gave me one last slap on the butt before we left the room.

I chewed on my lip the whole way down in the elevator what would they say? Don't get me wrong I was over the moon to have Brian back but we hadn't yet actually talked about what we were. Where would we go from here? you're over thinking it Maggie I told myself just let it be. We approached the dining room I could hear Sals laughter before I even opened the door James, Lynda, Sal and Joe where all sitting around one of the tables with Joes voice overpowering everyone with his crazy hand movements.

"Ayyyy there's our little Irish clover" Joe announced welcoming me to the table.

"Hey Q I was at your room looking for ya" Murr quizzed Q tried to hide his smirk as he poured himself a glass of juice "I uh decided to go for a morning walk y'know" the three guys eyed us suspiciously "and where is the lovely miss Alyssa" Sal narrowed his brows at his best friend Brian didn't answer I didn't answer we were backed into a corner with that one.

"Where's Bessy" I turned to Joe trying to change the subject

"My Beautiful Lady wife is packing her suitcase before I whisk her away on our honeymoon." Joe declared proudly.

"Two weeks without ya buddy, you're breaking my heart" Murr wined as Lynda patted him on the head.

"Gives us some time to record a few podcasts." Q spoke to Sal he sipped his coffee

"What say you relationships?" Sal inquired pointing his fork to Brian then me "ouch! You bitch" Sal screamed as Q kicked him under the table

"Boys boys calm down" Bessy cautioned the guys as she approached the table throwing her arms around new smiling husband.

"Well fellas this is my cue to leave" Joe stood up to take the cases from his wife "I will return into weeks with a suntan and a smile on my face and Murr I swear to god do not call me" He gave each of us a hug and left us to our breakfast.

"Maggie do you need a ride home or will lover boy hear be driving you?" Sal asked as we walked to our rooms with Brian grinning like crazy by my side

"Okay Sal cut the crap you know something's up we get it" Brian stopped walking and squared up to his friend.

"What's going on then Q? Where Alyssa is why weren't you in your room and why didn't Maggie answer the door this morning because it's all looking pretty suspicious"

"Sal c'mon jeez" I stepped in-between the two men as they glared at each other I turned to face Sal and took a deep breath "Brian came to my room last night and we talked things over there is no more bad blood between us " I felt like I was talking to a child whose parents were just divorcing this was ridiculous.

"she's right" Q said taking my hand "hopefully we can work something out and become a little more than just friends" I looked up at him he playfully curled some of my hair around his finger

"Okay well I'm going to barf if I stay around whatever this is any longer I'll be seeing ya."

"I'll call you later Sal" I called to him as he walked down the corridor but he never turned around.

I threw my bags into Brian's jeep and slid into the passenger seat fastening my belt he leaned over and nuzzled his face into my beck "That tickles dummy get off" I squealed he grinned when he heard me laugh "where to my lady?"

"Take me to your place" I whispered as I bit my lip and pouted playfully he started the car and sped out of the parking lot and onto the freeway

"Yes mam"