Andy Part 8

I arrived outside Sams house having stopped to pick up a bottle of wine on the way I knew for a fact she would still be getting ready. Her husband Alex answered the door thank fully the storm from earlier had blown over I smiled as I remembered the yearning frown on Brains face when I told him I wouldn't be home for movie night meh he'll get over it I thought tonight was my night to have some fun.

I made my way up to Sams room where the squeals of her Daughter Cassie could be heard from the stairs. After seeing her in a uniform all week when Sam dressed up it was quite a shock she had this amazing blonde hair that fell all around her shoulders when she curled it and after losing all the baggy and ill-fitting clothes she had on the hottest pencil skirt and blouse.

"Hey hot mama" I called to her as I entered the room she blew me a kiss as she picked up her make up bag and headed to the bathroom Cassie was definitely happy to see me anytime Auntie Maggie came to visit Cassie had to have plaits in her hair like I wore mine in. I poured myself a glass of bubbly and sat Cassie down between my legs to do her hair for someone so little it was beautiful long blonde hair she was like a mini Rapunzel.

"How was your lunch?" Sam shouted from the bathroom as I ran my fingers through Cassis soft hair

"It was great we had a picnic in the park and had a gossip about certain people and certain things in certain kitchens" I was speaking in code so little ears wouldn't pick up on anything she wasn't supposed to

"Oh? How did that go?"

"It was fine Sal just reassured me it was all good between me and Q"

"He's such a sweetie sometimes" Sam giggled

"Yeah he's a good friend"

"But not your best friend?"

"No Sam" I calmed her "Nobody will take that title off you" Sam and Alex had been so good to me when I first got here they had let me have a room in their home and gave me a job the only reason I hadn't stayed with them is the little bundle of cuteness admiring her plaits in the mirror currently singing frozen songs came along. Sam also knew when not to ask questions it took me a few months to warm to her and tell her about back home and she knew when it was time to not talk about it and move on.

********

We arrived at the bar and started off with a few cocktails band where just staring a sound check but the place was filling up fast I had learned nights out here could be with several thousand people compared to the handful of regulars and tourists back home over the sound of the drummer checking the levels Sam shouted to me "If you don't get at least three drinks bought to you and a number you've lost" that was setting me up for a loss there and then I had always been the one who sat in the corner with couples either side playing tonsil tennis with each other. The band started up and Sam dragged me up to dance as first it was timid little movements but as the drinks got more frequent I didn't care as much everyone was here to have a good time why shouldn't I?

I took a seat at the bar the sweat was running from my head and I'm pretty sure I had a stitch but I was absolutely buzzing. I waited for the barman to serve me as I thought back to the guys at the apartment. It was the first time they had crossed my mind since I came in. I wondered how the movie was, did they miss me, and was I a bad person for leaving them?

I was all ready to pick up my bag and go home when a huge mojito was slid my way I handed the barman my money but he turned it away and pointed to a tall well-dressed gentleman at the end of the bar I lifted my glass to toast him and he started to approach me, damn he was good looking even though he was wearing a plaid shirt I could see he was a Skinny guy with big arms he had long hair tied back into a pony tail and complemented his face perfectly with a single lip piercing as he approached I felt myself shrinking as he towered over me a good foot and a half taller.

"well Hi there little miss I couldn't help admiring you out there dancing and thought if I bought you a drink you would let me know your name" It took me a second to place the accent I had been to used to hearing the American one

"Oh wow you're from London? It's Maggie" I shouted over the music

"Well Maggie I'm guessing you're Irish what's the chances, it is very nice to meet you wow you are a sight"

I bit my lip as this tall beautiful English stranger chatted his way to convincing me I should give him a chance to woo me.

"Well you're definitely a charmer" I smiled up at him hoping he would sit down straining my neck up to look at him just wasn't working. He bought me another drink as I had almost finished my first out of nerves

"So Mr mysterious may I know your name and what you're doing so far from home?" I shouted in his ear over the music I was probably deafening the poor guy

He gave a chuckle his white teeth beaming "Its Andrew and well I'm on my way to Vegas for the weekend with some mates and we decided to stop over for a few nights and see what lady libertys city could throw at us" dreamy and laid back fuck...

My mind soon cleared of Brian and wanting to go home as Andrew pulled me too my feet and dragged me to the dance floor I passed Sam on the way as she gave me a nod of approval. Andy and I where definitely no dancers but the music and atmosphere had been so good I could help but jump to the beat and sign my heart out with every word my heart was beating and my head spinning but I was living.

Sam came to tell me she was heading home as she had done her job she hugged me tight whispering "you totally would fuck him" I couldn't help but laugh and was still laughing when Andrew returned to tell me he had found his mates by the bar they all welcomed me as Andrew pulled me down to sit on his knee I could feel his breath on my neck and a stirring feeling in my stomach call it the alcohol and hormones mixing together but I definitely wanted him.

Andy's friend Pete brought down some more drinks I was way past my limit but these guys were taking no prisoners. I had my arms wrapped around Andy's neck as he brought me to him placing his lips on mine it was hot and fast nothing like the warm safe embrace I had held with Brian , oh catch yourself on Maggie the voice was screaming get him out of your head I needed something to make me forget and Pete answered it with one word "tequila!!" he roared as everyone cheered I downed my shot quicker than anyone .

I checked my phone and had 3 missed calls and 4 texts the only one I read was from Samantha simply saying "I'm sorry." before I got to check the rest Andy had taken it off me "Come back with me tonight Maggie." he whispered in my ear I could give him so many reasons why I shouldn't but I was lost in his beautiful eyes as he stroked my arm I nodded to him as he kissed me again biting my lip and that was me bound.

Last orders where called and I stepped outside the bar to get some air while Andy went to find his jacket. The people crowded the street bumping into me while I apologised, everything was spinning and I became slightly scared. Searching for Andy's face in the crowd I tripped over my own feet and fell into some huge saving arms as I turned to apologise I studied the face of my rescuer "Heyyy Q what are you doin here?"

He looked sleepless but relived "I came looking for you I met Sam when I was leaving Murrs and you weren't with her. She told me you were here, I'm taking you home now" he ordered

"No no no" I giggled "I'm going home with Andy" he was still trying to hold me up as I hung from his neck.

"Andy? Who the fuck? Maggie come on don't be stupid I'm taking you home please don't fight" he was pleading with me

I pulled away from his grip as I felt Andy's huge arms surround my waist "I found you princess ready to go" he teased

"Eyy there you are" I cooed to him kissing his cheek "Brian this is Andy.. Andy, Brian"

"Sup buddy" Andy reached his hand out to shake Q but he slapped him away "she's not going anywhere fella she needs to go home" I'd never seen Brain so angry I just wanted all the shouting to stop I tucked my head into Andy's neck as he held me.

"I think you're the one who should go home old man, you're scaring my girl here" he began to lead me away from Q. I gave one last look at him as I stumbled away he looked me dead in the eyes but said nothing.

We got back to Andys hotel room he stripped me of my dress and laid me onto the bed I could feel him on top of me but I was numb and the room was spinning he kissed me all over panting and groaning the sex was fast and cheap and I passed out soon after .