Forever an Apprentice

By Cutecookie7

Slade has his eye set on Robin, but this time, how far will he go to have Robin by his side? "Robin!" Starfi... More

Titans Tower
Pranks and plans
Deceit
Time to say goodbye
Shopping and a horrible Surprise
Suspicions and Slade
What really matters
Soon
Flashbacks and a remembrance
A fantasy and realities
Arella
Goodbye Jason. For Now.
A little push
Backup
Intruder Alert
Disapproving Butlers
The Search
Mind Shattering
Training Begins
New uniforms
Rouge Robin
Welcome to Gotham
Robin V.S The Teen Titans
Threats
The Final Battle
Forgiveness
A Little detour
Metropolis
Batman needs a Robin
Nightwing
Only a Matter of time
Slade Returns
Broken
Just the way things are

Blocked

3.1K 93 48
By Cutecookie7

Not I'm not starving Robin! I'm just not gonna write that part. Cause I don't know how to do it without making it seem, OCC. So he is eating it's just I'm not writing that part in the story.
Anyway sorry how there a few minor mistakes I've missed here and there, point them out and I'll be sure to fix it. :)

_______________________________________

Raven woke with a start. How had she'd fallen asleep? She was supposed to be meditating. But that didn't matter right now. She had a dream, about Robin. He was in trouble. She could feel it. There must be a way to locate him, there had to be some way...

Raven glanced at her clock on her bedside table. 7:30 PM

She got up and floated out of her room. She could hear the boys (minus Cyborg) playing video games. Starfire was in her room and so was Cyborg. Raven floated across the hall and knocked on Starfire's door.

"Yes?"

"Starfire, we all need to regroup in the main room." Raven told her plainly.

"I shall be there in a moment." Starfire answered.

Raven turned and flew to the to other side of the Tower, to get Cyborg.

She knocked on his door. No answer.

"Cyborg?" Still nothing.

Raven phased through the door, only to find Cyborg catching up on a much needed sleep.

"Cyborg." She spoke louder. "Cyborg!"

"What? What? I'm up!" Cyborg woke up startled.

"Sorry to wake you, but we all need to regroup." Raven calmed him down.

"Oh, that's okay Rae, I'm fully charged anyway." Cyborg unplugged the cord.

She nodded and left the room.

When she got to the main room, Starfire was politely siting next to the boys on the couch.

Raven made her self a cup of tea, and sat on a stool in the kitchen.

Starfire, got up leaving the boys to their game.

"Oh Raven, remember the magazines you gave me?" Starfire took a seat next to Raven's.

"How could I forget?" Raven inwardly shuddered, remembering she had to go to a girly store to obtain them.

"Well, there was this article, about clothing." Starfire paused carefully watching out for Raven's facial expressions.

"Yes?"

"It said that you could go to this place, and design clothing and they would make it for you and bring to your doorstep!" Starfire told her excited.

"So what?" Raven hadn't changed her tone at all.

"I just wanted to thank you Raven, for the magazines. Because I went out a couple hours ago and purchased some clothing for me!"

"Your uh welcome." What in the world had Starfire done now? "What kind of clothing?"

"Oh! Just a reversion of my regular outfit. I bought at least ten of them. They were so happy to be making clothes for one of the Teen Titans! Maybe you shou-"

"No." Raven cut her off sternly.

"Oh, well I can not wait for my clothing to come!" Starfire's excitement shown in her face.

"All right Raven. What's up?" Cyborg walked into the room.

"Good. Your here." Raven stood up.

Beastboy and Kid Flash paused their game.

"I had a vision. Of Robin. He's in trouble, he's not physically hurt, but I could feel something was wrong." Raven explained.

Starfire's excitement immediately terminated.

"What do you think it is? Why do you think he's in trouble?" Cyborg prodded.

"I don't know. All I know is something is up."

"We have to find Robin before something happens!" Cyborg sighed. "But every time we find a lead, it's just a dead end!"

There was something Raven was missing. She could feel it. But what? Could there be another way to find Robin?

"And I don't think searching the city again will help us." Kid Flash commented.

"You know what's funny? I wish Robin were here so he could help us find Robin. He always had some plan or idea." Beastboy sighed.

"I thi-Auuggh!" Raven yelped, holding her head. She froze for 3-5 seconds.

"Raven! What's wrong?" Cyborg got up.

"Uggg..." Raven shook her head. "I'm fine." Raven brushed hair out of her face and looked up seriously.

"I know how to find Robin."

_______________________________________

Slade quickly bent down and attached the two pieces to Robin's temples before he could blink. And Robin's mind went blank.

It was about time. The gas in the air should have fuzzed up his brain enough to make him say whatever was on his mind without thinking about it. So Robin did want to get revenge on Batman. He knew all along.

Slade glanced at Robin, who was sitting on the floor frozen.

"Get up." Slade commanded.

Ever so slowly, Robin got up and looked at Slade.

The two silver pieces would take anything that was on the wearers mind, and his brain would focus only on completing that task. And since he had get revenge on Batman in mind...

Slade looked at Robin. The two sliver pieces could be hidden by his hair if he styled it differently. And when he faced the Titans, they would have no clue.

"I've got a private jet coming to take us to Gotham in a few days. You have to be ready by then." Slade told him. Robin nodded.

This was to easy. Slade almost wished it had been more of a challenge.

But who knows? Maybe the tides will turn for the better. Or maybe they won't.
_______________________________________

"Uggggh..." Batman sat up. What happened? The thing he remembered was a call from Gordon...the poison! Batman looked at his leg. He sighed with relief. It had been taken care of.

But, how did he get back to the cave? "Alfred!"

"Yes? Are you feeling alright? The poison took quite a toll on you." Alfred came up behind him.

"I'm fine. What happened last night?" Batman stood up carefully.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What?"

"The boy." Alfred looked at him sternly.

"Oh yeah." It came back to him. "Well you see, it turns out the home for teens, was actually the hideout of the group of Thieves. They use a perfect disguise, a home for teens. And When I went to go stop the thieves from stealing from the warehouse, I found Jason with them. Jason helped me take them down, I told him to stay outside. But if had, I wouldn't be here right now." Batman looked at Alfred and sighed.

"We'll have to give him our thanks won't we?" Alfred smiled.

"After we took down the down the group, he insisted we take out the Head Master. Before he could get away. So we went back to the home, and took him out. Not before he shot me in the leg. The Head Master tried to shoot at my head, but Jason came out of nowhere and kicked him in the head, sending the gun to point at my leg instead. After that, I remember a call from Gordon, but after that nothing." Batman finished.

"So he saved you twice?" Alfred asked astonished.

"Yeah I guess so." I waltzed over to my chair and sat down.

"Well, I don't know how you got here, but when the Batmoblie pulled up, Jason told us you had been shot and we patched you up right away." Alfred told him.

"Wait, us?" Batman turned to look at Alfred.

"Oh yes, Dr Leslie. I invited her over and we were sitting in the Batcave waiting for your return. She said it would be nice to see you again." Alfred explained.

"And she left last night?"

"Yes. She'll be back in a few days."

"Hmm. Can you go get Jason?" Batman turned back to his computer.

"Of course." Alfred turned and left.

Jason had saved him from death, twice. And probably helped him back to the cave. If Jason hadn't been there...

The Question now was, what was he going to do with Jason now? He couldn't send him back to the home or the orphanage. He'd have to keep him until he thought of something.

Batman broke off his thoughts when he heard Alfred and Jason coming down the stairs.

"Here he is Sir." Alfred told me as they approached. I turned in my seat.

"Jason. After I got shot, what happened?" I looked him in the eye.

"Uh, well you said the bullet was laced with poison and you said you needed to get back to the Batcave, so I helped you back to the Batmoblie and got the Batmoblie to drive us home. Then Dr Leslie took the bullet out and gave you the antidote." Jason explained.

"Hmmm...well since we can't send you back to the home, and we can't bring you to the orphanage, we'll have to keep you here until we figure something out." Batman finalized.

Jason said nothing. He didn't know what to think.

Batman nodded at Alfred and Alfred took him back up stairs.

Batman hoped The Titans had found something. Who knows what Slade could do if they don't find him.
_______________________________________

"I know how to find Robin."

"Wait, you do? How?!" Cyborg asked.

"I might be able to access his mind with my soul self, and get a location out of him." Raven answered.

"Wait...WHY DIDNT YOU DO THAT LIKE, 3 DAYS AGO!" Beastboy demanded.

"I didn't think of it, and besides if he is to far away, I'll never find him. We have to go to the Airport." Raven explained.

"Okay. Go. Take Beastboy with you. He knows were Robin's motorcycle is." Cyborg ordered.

Raven nodded and opened a portal to the Airport. "Azerath Metrion Zinthos."

Raven floated through the portal, Beastboy following.

Once they reached the other side, the portal closed and A green hound dog started sniffing around.

Raven followed the dog to a black motorcycle. Beastboy changed back. "Here we are!" He proudly pointed the bike. "So Rae, you gonna do a whittle magic and find Robin somehow?"

"Yes but I need you to be quiet." Raven ordered.

"Fine fine."

Raven sat in mid air and chanted. "Azerath...Metrion...Zinthos!" Her soul self left her, (see Teen Titans Episode Haunted) and it went searching for Robin.

She sensed Robin, but because he was far from her, and she could barley access his mind at all.

"Robin, can you hear me?"

No answer. His mind, was fuzzy. It seemed messed up like Robin wasn't thinking straight.

"Robin?!" He was pushing her out of his mind! "Robin stop! It's me Raven!"

She could feel part of his mind being blocked. Raven had to struggle to stay in his mind.

"Robin, what's wrong? Are you okay? Were are you? Talk to me!" But Robin didn't answer. He only continued to push her out.

"Uughh!" Raven collapsed to the ground.

"Raven! Are you okay?" Beastboy helped her up.

"Robin..." Raven stood up rubbing her head.

"Did you talk to him? Were is he?"

"I...I accessed his mind, but his mind...it was fuzzy. He's not thinking straight. He wouldn't talk to me, he just kept pushing me out!" Raven explained.

"Like he has a concussion?"

"No, he's not physically hurt. I would be able to tell if was seriously injured." Raven stood up straight.

"What do think is wrong with him?" Beastboy prodded

"I...I have no idea." Raven looked at Beastboy, hopelessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 874 6
I'll work on the description.... This is a hypothetical short story of what happened to Bumblebee when he was a sparkling. I don't own the picture.
30.5K 805 14
just some sweet, fluffy, freddie mercury imagines :) comment if you want something specific! request status: open! (June 2023) currently updating so...
14.8K 269 10
otv x oc short story! lana works in a restaurant and one evening walk in a party of eight and lucky for her they seem to keep comming back. I guess...
14.3K 353 17
Book one ; What will happen after all these years that Kai reveals his darker self, that not even his parents or sister are aware of? Will he stay wi...