Leon & Prince of the Desert (...

By Justme_Ai

It is supposedly just a normal holiday to Abu Dhabi for Leon, who takes her whole time helping her father rai... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

8K 418 4
By Justme_Ai

I raised a confused eyebrow when I saw Azka and the others carrying suitcases.

I looked at my husband who was smiling mischievously "What's wrong? Are you going to kick me out?" I asked confused and made him laugh.

He flicked my forehead "Nonsense... don't you want to go on a honeymoon with me?" He asked seductively as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body intimately.

Huh?

"What?" 

I asked in confusion and Omar chuckled before passionately pressing his lips to mine, making me unable to use my brain and even more dazed.

He released my lips and just laughed before pulling my hand to walk out with him towards the waiting car.

I gasped as I saw him place my camera on my lap as the car started to move.

Raising my gaze to his, he just winked "You'll need it where we're going" he said secretly, still not informing me where we were going.

Stopping at the airport, Mustafa quickly opened our car door and Omar got out of the car offering his hand to help me out.

It was this little thing that made me smile.

Yes, this small act by Omar warmed my heart which put me in danger...

A few people were waiting for us and for the first time I didn't have to queue and walked straight to the tarmac.

Wow...

My eyes widened in shock to see that we were not boarding on a commercial airplane, but a private aircraft.

Omar has this?

"The Sheikh lent it to us, as our honeymoon gift" Omar explained as he saw my shocked expression before directing me to sit in the middle seat next to him.

Azka, Bibah, Mustafa and others were sitting in the front seats when the pilot announced that the plane would take off.

Omar interlinked our fingers before lifting my hand and kissing it "I hope you're happy" he whispered lovingly in my ear.

I looked at him with a smile as I shrugged "We'll see" I teased which made him laugh.

Azka and Bibah started moving around preparing coffee and everything else while we were in the air, but I was still tired from everything that happened just closed my eyes while resting my head on my husband's shoulder who looked over before stroking my cheek affectionately and I just exhaled with a small smile feeling the affection he gave me through his behavior.

******

"Leon... We're almost there, open your eyes" 

Someone cooed something in my ear before I felt an intimate kiss on my lips that caused me to open my eyes to see Omar smiling down at me.

"Hmm..." I purred with a smile.

"Look at the window" He told me and I followed the direction of his eyes towards the window only to be wide-eyed with shock at what I saw.

Is that.....

Eiffel tower!!!

We're going to France!!

With my mouth still open, I turned to my husband who only smiled at my shocked expression as if he was happy to see me this happy. 

"Surprise" He said happily and I who wanted to hug him was jolted due to the seatbelt that was still attached to my waist.

Laughing, Omar released my seatbelt and I immediately threw my body towards him to give him a big hug.

He groaned as he lifted my body to make me sit on his lap.

Cupping my face he pressed his lips to mine and I sighed happily as I received a passionate kiss from my husband, forgetting where I was right now and that everyone could see our intimacy right now.

The pilot's voice startled me and made me realize that we were on a plane. 

"Oh God..." I groaned in embarrassment and rested my face on the chest of the man who laughed amusedly knowing I forgot where we were.

Without letting go of his embrace, Omar held me tightly even when we landed and no one dared to reprimand him.

"We'll be staying at the Crillon Hotel, but we'll stop by the Hotel de Ville first to meet the president and some ambassadors who will be welcoming us there" My eyes widened as I heard Omar's words at the same time the car started moving.

We're what?!

Meeting who?!

No wonder Azka and Bibah asked me to change my clothes before getting off the plane.

Turning toward my husband who kept staring at my face as if to show that he would always be my side, I brought my body closer as if to remind myself that he was here and I was not alone.

Omar wrapped his arms around me and pulled my body closer "Calm down, I will always be with you" He whispered as if he knew that right now I need his support.

Thankfully everything went smoothly. True to his word, Omar continued to stand beside me, he introduced me to everyone there and we chatted for a while before dinner was served.

Omar past as one of the people who had served for some people there, made him get this invitation when they heard we want to go to France, because they wanted to see the woman who managed to finally conquer him.

Everyone was very polite and friendly towards me and I saw the proud look Omar gave me as he talked about me to everyone.

My heart continued to race as I learned more about my husband and the things he had done in the past.

Staring at the man who was proudly I call my husband, I knew that the dangerous path I feared had happened.

Oh God...

It seems that I have fallen into that deep hole I feared most.

I falling in love with my husband, Omar...

----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.9K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
4.7K 158 33
Leon S. Kennedy was about to move on in his life. He was living alone, with Ada being nothing but a tease to him. He has told himself time and time a...
945K 22.4K 29
Do you know how it feels to be beaten, left behind? Well, Astrid Wheeler does, and she hates it. She's tired of being used as a pathetic punching b...
188 0 24
Mia's summers kind of suck. The main problem is her parents' divorce, well, the custody agreement mainly. Her parents both love her so much that neit...