Trixian 2048 BWWM

By LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... More

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 31

489 45 26
By LBKeen

Urianna pulled back from her father hold and brushed the tears from her eyes. "I-I didn't think you guys would be so quick to find me."

Her father shook his head, "We've been constantly waiting for a chance to grab you." Looking her over, he continued talking, "I've been worried, as well as your mother. How-is everything okay"

Realizing what her father was asking, Urianna turned her head towards Arrin, "Can you help me get to the room?"

He nodded quietly, and reaching forward took her hand.

Aine eyes darkened as he noticed her leaving the question unanswered.

Waving off Smanson, and Veron from following he headed upstairs after Arrin and Uri.

The two watched them go, their faces dark with an unreadable emotion.

Arrin shut the door, leaving Urianna and her father alone in the room.

Sighing, Uri fiddled with her hands in her lap, "I-I don't want you to do anything to Ivan," she spoke quietly, "I know that you believe he should be punished, but-but I would rather we just...left it alone."

Not showing any reaction, Ain stared at his daughter. He couldn't tell her that he and his brother had already caused irreversible damage, nor did he want to. He wanted that Son-of-a-bitch to rot in hell.

Letting out a heavy sigh he wiped a hand over his face, "Uri, even if I wanted to destroy him I can't with the Dalia alliance hanging over my head."

Uri kept her eyes on her fingers, inwardly hearing his words caused her to melt with relief. She was the women who'd yelled at other women on T.V. screens when they forgave their companion or their kidnapper. But as of this moment the life growing in her belly had a father and that father was Ivan, her solaria, and her instinct were against her having him punished.

Sighing, she faced her father, her eyes clear. "So, after this week is over and I'm recovered when to do we leave.?

**

Nine Months Later

Killian walked along the dark streets of Gaoin, the lesser part of the city Nyol. Lowering his hood, he traversed his way through the crowded back alley towards a building that stood out with its glowing light above.

Handing a ticket over to the two tall guards who stood in front of the main doors, he entered, the sound men shouts and the smell of sweat and alcohol hit his noise immediately. Making his way passed the crowed, he squeezed to the edge of the ring, that was more like a crude pit that had been dug in the ground.

Two males stood in the center, they were bare aside from the pants they wore. One was large with a scars covering his entire body, his eyes were wild as he reached continuously for his fast moving opponent.

The opponent neatly side stepped the giants reach, his black hair was short with jagged edges. and his own back held a few fresh scars he had another that came from his temple to the side of his lip. He smirked, his eyes cold as he stepped forward and slammed his fist into the giants side. Causing the giant to fall to his knees.

The crowd went wild with shouts, and jeers.

The giant attempted to stand, but the opponent rushed forward and slammed his elbow into the back of the giants back twice in succession, his teeth gritted and his eyes full with blood lust.

With a roar he grabbed the back of the giants head and slammed it into the ground. With a shout of victory, he stood and ran around the ring.

"SUYO! SUYO SUYO!"

The crowd shouted, tossing out money and random paper.

Seeing that the fight was over Killian walked towards the back, avoiding those who were racing over to the deal table to get their money.

"Killian, what brings you out of the fairy palace?"

Suyo, previously known as the Reigning prince Ivan, leaned back in his chair. With a growl he grabbed a passing bar maid and pulled her in his lip, taking the beer from her hand, he leaned forward causing her to squeal out as his he rubbed his face in her exposed breast.

Pulling back he pushed her away downing the beer, "My father didn't send you did he?" He spat out, his face and body covered in sweat, blood and dirt gleamed in the low lights of the den.

"His whore sure has been working on my return to that cesspool." He motioned to his surroundings, "Already told him, I've found myself a lovely palace here."

Not bothering to respond to Suyo's provocation, Killian leaned forward. "You know you father has no interest in your return since, Tai-fai became pregnant. I've come with information concerning...Shelby."

Suyo stiffened, he stared at Kilian before he let out a sardonic laugh. Laughing, he looked around the nearly empty den before suddenly he reached forward grabbing Killians collar his eyes cold.

"Do not say her name." He growled low, "I have endured your visits because of our friendship. Do not push me friend."

He shoved him back roughly Killian staggered falling into his chair.

Straightening himself, He glared at Soyu, "You may not wish for me to say her name, but it is information, that will take you out of this dump and get you in your rightful place!"

Soyu stood, "And if wish I to stay here?"

Killian stood, meeting him toe for toe, "Then I'll drag you out."

They glared in silence, before Soyu dropped his gaze, "Speak."

Killian seeing he'd won, nodded, "Since your leaving I was curious as to Shelby identity, especially with how close she seemed with the Ambassador."

Soyu lifted his head, his eyes narrowing on Killian, "And?"

"And I learned that the only person related to the Ambassador around Shelby's age, is the daughter of the Emperor of the Trixian people. He married a human woman, and their eldest daughter is said to have dark skin of her mother and the unusual red hair from her father."

"Do you have proof of this?"

Killian eagerly, pulled out his slate from his pocket pressing the box in the corner it widened in his hand. He handed it over to Soyu who took it.

A picture of a young women, above an article immediately drew Soyu's eyes. She stood smiling by her mother, in a golden gown her arms raised in greeting of the people down below.

"Now, look at the date." Killian reached over, and pointed at the bottom of the artlcle, "This was two weeks ago. I am sure that is her."

Soyu didn't speak, his eyes were focused on the picture, especially on the emblem of his people that hung over the large belly of the Trixian Princess.

Killian spoke gleefully, "If this is real, then your lover is not dead, and she is also of a level where you may claim her."

Soyu lifted the slate and slammed it to the ground, his chest heaving with rage he turned nearly black eyes towards Killian who cowered at his sudden show of anger.

"We leave for earth." With those calmly spoke words, Ivan turned and went towards the back to get his things.

He'd spent a year dreaming tortured dreams and hating himself. Despite his happiness at his Ce-fu-jin being alive, it was quickly quelled by his rage at her deception, he would make her pay for her lie, and then he would return to the palace and destroy the family who lied to him as well.

**

"Argh!"

Letting out a painful scream, inUri widened her legs in reaction to the pain of another contraction rolling threw her body.

"It's okay baby. You can do this!"

Her mother urged her own, as she tightened her hold on her hand.

"C'mon you can do it!"

Grunting, Uri strained she could feel the baby moving, but it didn't seem eager at all to leave. "G-get out!"

The nurses ran back forth, while the doctor gave her compliments and told her to push.

Staring at the ceiling, the white clouds spun above her head. The pain continued as she tried to push, before her eyes she found herself calling out a name she hadn't mentioned in months.

"I-Ivan, ugh, it hurts."

Jessie froze in hearing the name of the man who'd kidnapped her daughter.

Registering it, she blinked tightening her hold of her daughter's hand, hearing a piercing cry she turned her attention to the doctor who currently held a baby in his hand. Quickly he handed the baby over to the nurse.

Her daughter's body went weak, until with a sudden gasp of pain she lifted and bent forward pushing.

The doctor exclaimed in shock, "There are two more?!"

Standing, Jessie eyes widened as the doctor worked quickly in pulling the other two babies from her daughter. Who finally passed out, her entire body going limp.

Later after the babies had been cleaned, and her daughter checked over. Jessie sat quietly in the nursery her eyes focused on the three wriggling blankets.

Turning her eyes to the brightening sky, she wondered how many times she'd sat here watching Uri sleep, trying to piece together at the time whether Aine was worth staying with.

The rolling mountains in the distance, and her prayers hadn't bothered to answer her then. Sighing she stood, her long robes trailing behind her. She walked over to the large windows, her daughter had been kidnapped...but, she could feel that it wasn't so simple.

"What has you looking so grim?"

Turning, she smiled sadly at the sight of her husband, he walked inside the nursery shutting the door behind him. She couldn't help but feel her heart lighten at the sight of him. His blue eyes hadn't dimmed with age, and seemed to fire even more with passion over the years.

Lifting a hand, she let him take hers. "I was thinking about the day Uri was born."

"And that's what has you looking so down?" He asked chuckling lightly, pulling her into his arms. "You should be ecstatic, we have three grandchildren...already."

"I'm worried about Uri," She leaned forward and laid her cheek on his chest, "Our daughter has spent the past few month smiling like a doll. I think-," She pulled back and looked at him, her brow furrowed, "I think we should let her return to him."

Aine stepped back, his eyes had growing cold. "No."

"Aine?" Jessie stared at his back with understanding and sadness, "You can't keep her safe and locked up."

He shook his head, "No. and that's final Jess. I will not let my daughter return to that monster ever!"

"Aine?! You ca-!"

"Enough!" He turned his head glaring at her, "Do not mention this again." Walking over to the doors he jerked them open, "If you do so I'll insure that he dies."

Jessie covered her mouth, trying to hold back the sound of sobbing as tears fell from her eyes.

'M7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...
12.7K 547 21
Jess has no intention of doing the so called "favor" for her friend Luna. But as she has hit the end of her years of Culinary school she decides to d...
25.2K 2.2K 58
Fantasy novel | gay romance sub-plot| poc main character. An heir to a monarchy threatened by a popular revolution forges an alliance with an amnesi...