my possessive billionaire

By toripike1432

Savanah Smith is walking with her two best friends in the city of New York on vacation. When she stumbles int... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
authors note
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (part 1)
chapter 15 (part 2)
chapter 15 (part 3)
chapter 15 (part 4)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
authors note
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52 (epilogue)
author's note
authors note
authors note
Author's note
Authors note
Authors note

Chapter 8

161K 4.4K 318
By toripike1432

A/N: Dylan O'Brien

*Edited*

Nick's P.O.V

After Savanah and I hung up after confirming that I'm going to Christmas with her to meet her family, I texted my best friend Dylan Forbes to come over to my apartment. He said that he's coming in about twenty minutes. I cleaned up a bit and started cooking dinner for him cause he can't prepare for his life. I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it and greeted with a hug.

"Hey man what's up? Why did you text me here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I found the girl," I told him.

"Wh....what? You mean THE girl? You sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure she's perfect," I said.

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"Dude what's with the twenty questions? Anyway for a couple of weeks" I told him.

"Yes I'm doing the twenty questions this is important, dude this girl has had to impress you what did she do?" He asked.

"All she did was bump into me, and she said sorry and walked away, and then I saw her the next day I saw her and saw that she's smiling and I thought to myself that I wanted to be the reason of her smile. Then I introduced myself, and she treated me like I was a normal person who I only felt normal was with you. It was just amazing Dylan" I said.

"Where is she I have to meet her?" He asked.

"California," I said, "In college."

"Oh okay well is that all we are talking about because this talk about your girl is making me wish that I found a girl like that," he said.

"Well I made dinner because we both know you can't cook for shit," I said.

"Haha that's true well what are we doing standing here let's eat I'm starving," he said.

I laughed, and we walked into the kitchen and piled on the food like ribs, mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese, and we walked to the dining room. After we ate, we went to my game room and started playing pool. I started it off and got solids to which he cursed saying that I stole his play and now he's stuck with the crappy stripes, to which I laughed.

In the end, I won to which Dylan said that I cheated because I took his ball. I just shook my head no use to argue with him he makes these crazy statements to make him right and he manipulates you. I gave up a long time ago trying to win against him.

After a while he had to go, so we said bye, and he walked out, and I went to my bedroom and stripped into my pajamas' and slipped into my bed and thought about Savanah pretty soon I'll see her with that thought I fell asleep with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...