Beyond The Stars

Da Noretakes

"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous thi... Altro

Just a few things that you should know
Prologue
Moody mornings and awful pick-up lines
Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers
Touchy Spots and Long Faces
Apologies and Dissapearing
Fighting Steriod Infected Monkeys and Planning
Anger Issues and Proposals
Pondering and More Proposals
Authors Note
Nosy Uncles and Running Away
Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy
Invisible Raifs and Halal touching
Childishness And Raging
Scarred Eyes and Lovey Dovey-ness
Running and Failed Seduction
Squiggly Lines and First Nights
Tree dangling and Coffee Talks
Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures
Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'
Panicking and Cuddling
Heaving and Photographs
Anger and Care
Brothers and Love
Fake Emotions and Butthurt Mahras
Very important A/N and new book maybe? :0
Macho Men and Sealed Deals
Fights and Bites to the Heart
Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels
Silence and Jealousy
Almost Kisses and Stereos
Bottles and Busses
Lord Nebula and Raif
Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks
Punches and Drowsy Smiles
Hysterical and Deep
Intimacy and An Adventure For Three
A/N- read pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Decesions and Revealing Plans
White and Bright
Above and Beyond
Turning Points and Parents
Motivation and Make Outs
Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
Epilogue

Jinns and Teddy Bears

10K 953 837
Da Noretakes

Rafa's pov

I giddily wrapped my black scarf around my head and then over my nose so only my eyes were shown. Looking around my really messy room I found my black gloves and put those on too.

I have officially become part of the ninja world. But before I could make my escape I heard the low voices of my parents talking and walking up the stairs, so I quickly dived into my bed and pulled the blanket over me hiding my whole body underneath.

The door creaked open and I heard my father say, "atleast this one doesn't give us heart problems."

Oh shiz. I'm supposed to be the responsible one of course! And here I am thinking about how I'm going to climb up to Mikhail's window to get Raif's journal. I lay quietly though as they continuing whispering.

"If Raif doesn't come back in the next week or so we're calling the police okay Maaz?" I heard my mother say as they shut the door and walked off down the hall.

I heard a distant 'mhmm' before hearing their bedroom door close. Throwing the blanket off me I forced myself into a huge black sweater telling myself over and over that this is in no way deceiving my ever so loving parents. I was going to bring their son back home, they won't get mad.

I sat for a few minutes just to make sure my parents fell asleep before making my way over to my window sill. I struggled to lift the heavy wooden frame up but after using the technique Raif taught me I finally managed to open it and be greeted with a flurry of tiny snowflakes.

Of course I would forget about the coldness. Sighing to myself I grabbed two more extra large hoodies (stolen from Raif of course) before putting them on and looking in the mirror.

I look like a burnt snowman. One that went through hell twice and somehow managed to put on extra weight.

Shrugging I put a hat over my scarf and throw a leg over the window sill. I slowly raised my other leg before taking light steps on the roof towards the tree in the corner. My pudgy arms grabbed a hold of the thickets branch and I hung from it for a while before falling down to the floor landing on my butt, the things I do for my stupid brother.

~~~~

After nearly dying twice, once by being chased by a random cat, and the other almost getting hit by a car, I finally made it to Mikhail's house.

Taking deep breaths I snuck around his huge house taking forever to reach the backside. It was much bigger than the one he used to live in which was the house beside ours, nearly four stories high and a backyard the size of Africa.

I pushed myself flat against the brick walls so as not to be seen. Seen from who I'm not sure but this is a whole lot fun when you do it like the movies do it.

I noticed the living room lights on but looked up to find Mikhail's window tainted dark, meaning his lights were closed. I sent a silent prayer to Allah before pulling my hat down and grabbing onto a pipe that is probably used for the rainfall from the gutters.

I leaped up and grabbed a hold but my upper body failed me and I slid back down into the soft snow. I grumpily did this a couple of times before realizing that I wouldn't be able to get up this way. I trudged around in the snow thinking of ways to get up to his room.

Finally that eureka moment happened and I did the most riskiest thing in my life. I ran to the front of the house and rang the doorbell a billion times before quickly dashing back to the backyard. Looking through the windows I found his parents no where in sight in the living room. I tested my luck on the back door and to my surprise it actually opened.

I quickly rushed in and took off my shoes before running past the living room and the front door where his parents were calling out into the dark. Gasping for air I finally made it to his twirly swirly staircase.

Why are his parents even up at this time? It's 1:30 am. I push myself against the wall after hearing them grumpily shutting the door and making their way back to the living room where the sound of the tv soon came on.

I tiptoe up the stairs and accidentally go down the wrong hallway before looking around and finding the one that leads to Mikhail's room. I'm about to rush towards it when I notice the knob turning and the door opening slowly. My eyes widen as I quickly look around before jumping into a random room and closing the door behind me.

I wait for the sound of his footsteps to pass and realize he's going to the bathroom that's towards the end of the hall. I take a look at my surroundings squinting to see since the light from the window isn't emitting a lot.

A bed is pushed up into the corner with no covers and no pillows, boxes upon boxes hold what seem to be textbooks and little models. I walk slowly through the room taking in the murky lonely smell before my eye catches a glint.

I walk towards one of the boxes and lift up the picture frame. A little shiver runs through me as I look at the photo. The glass is cracked but the faces beneath are visible. An older looking Mikhail with a little Mikhail on his shoulders, the resemblance is striking, having the same exquisite green eyes and the same floppy brown hair as Mikhail does now.

Before I can look through more the sound of water running in the bathroom snaps me out of my daze. I open the frame quickly and take the picture out pushing it deep into my pocket before opening the door and ninja walking towards Mikhail's room.

I'm not sure what possessed me to grab the picture but I did and I'm not planning on telling Mikhail anytime soon, I close the door behind me glad that the lights are out before going into a corner and sitting down waiting for him to just jump in bed already.

If he was not in sleep mode and the lights were on I'd probably look like such a pervert, sitting in the corner wearing all black and nothing but my eyes showing.

"Ya Allah please let him be wearing a shirt," I mumble to myself, the door opens and in tumbles a sleepy Mikhail. Alhamdulillah with a shirt on.

I scooch further into my dark spot praying he doesn't see me, I begin to feel hot under the layers of hoodies but can't do anything about that now. He finally, after bumping into many things one including my foot to which he didn't even react, he finally lands face down onto his bed, wrapping the covers around himself.

I let a sigh of relief out, after a few seconds I hear the gentle rhythm of his breathing and slowly tug one of my hoodies off, and the scarf away from my nose before grabbing my phone and and turning it on so the dimmest of the dimmest light appears.

I look around trying to figure out where to first start, Mikahil mumbles incoherently and I stare at him nodding along to whatever he said in his sleep. A little gasp escapes me as I find him clutching onto a deep brown coloured teddy bear.

And to think that I thought Mikhail was tough. I giggle to myself gently as I snap pictures of him clutching the fluffy thing to his chest.

After a few more pictures I start looking around the room, thinking his bookshelf is the best place to start. His variety of books are boring and quite ugly actually, all of them ranging from the maths to the sciences, some musical ones here and there but other than that nothing of his interests.

I guess his father drilled so deep into him that he doesn't even have any interests left.

Shaking my head of the thoughts I reposition the light and aim it around his huge room. Honesty an 18 year old guy does not need this much space. His room is probably the size of mine and Raif's combined. I grumble to myself before looking in any place I could.

At least an hour goes by but I still can't manage to find it! Sighing angrily I huff and glare at Mikhail's sleeping figure. I need my sleep, where did this stupid avocado hide it?!

I shuffle over to his side drawers not even bothering to be quiet, his parents have probably retired to their room which is all the way on another floor and this guy could sleep through an earthquake.

I tug at the drawers using every technique, it finally opens but the force of me pulling on it makes me tumble back into his bed. I squeak a bit as I feel myself landing on his shoulder really hard. He groans and I quickly jump off diving off the bed and rolling under.

I hear him grumble some things before he says, "why is my drawer open?" To himself in a really husky voice that sends shivers though me. The shivers are probably caused by the coldness of the floor not his voice of course.

He gets off the bed and I watch his feet making their way slowly to the open drawer.

"Oh my god there's a jinn in my room!!" He spazzes out jumping away from the side table. I roll my eyes and facepalm.

The sound of my hand making contact with my face is a bit too loud and my eyes widen in fear as he whsipers, "who's there?"

He definitely knows the noise came from under his bed, so as he slowly lowers himself to his knees I roll out from under there and gently without making any sounds get into his bed and under the covers.

"La ilaaha ilAllah," Mikhail whispers to himself frightened to death and I really want to chuckle but that will probably blow my cover.

How am I going to get out of here without him noticing?! He jumps into the bed and pulls the covers over himself. I lay there as he starts reciting Ayat-Ul-Kursi. He actually has a really nice voice. I repeat Astaghfirullah over and over in my head.

IM IN BED WITH A MAN!!!

Oh god the sin I'm committing! Stupid Raif, this is all his fault I hope he's somewhere gross and smells like the bottom of a shoe and I hope there's tiny critters all over him!

Raif's pov

I sigh in content as I sit lazily in the perfectly warm hot tub. The sweet rich smell of roses wafts through the air as I grab my new well organized journal. My family's probably stressed but I still have yet to reach the stars and since I suck at math all I know is that that's going to take a while. With that thought I jump out of the pool and hastily tie a bathrobe around me, there's no time to waste.

Back to Rafa's pov XD

I use the moment he's reciting out loud to slowly roll out of his bed. I crawl across his floor towards the drawer and stand up gently as to not make any sounds. I peak in and a grin appears on my face as I spot the battered up book laying there.

Mikhail suddenly turns over and I drop down onto the ground, he reaches over me and slams the draft shut before resuming his before position.

A surge of anger rushes through me and not caring anymore I stand up and start tugging at the drawer again. Mikhail sits up and turns to me with a look of either awe of anger.

"You gotta twist the knob a little and then pull," he says sleepily rubbing his eyes, I do what he says and it opens with no effort at all. Smiling I grab the book and share a look with him before dashing to his door ready to escape.

He soon realizes what I've taken though and rushes forward slamming the door so I can't leave. I back away from him hugging the journal close to me as he starts walking closer.

My back hits a wall and I gulp as he crosses his arms, the small ray of light coming from the window emits a dash over his face showing the glint of amusement in his green cat like eyes.

"Do you know what time it is?" He says all traces of amusement gone from his eyes.

"Time for you to go back to sleep and let little Rafa go?" I say scared as he places his palms around my head, caging me in but physically not that close.

He rolls his eyes and says, "give me the journal."

I shake my head, "no."

"Give it or I'll use force." He says glaring at me but I glare right back shaking my head.

"You can't touch me!"

"Who said?"

"Allah that's who!"

"True true, but I have other methods of force you know?" He says smirking again.

I raise an eyebrow and slowly say, "like what?"

"Like this!!" He grabs a nearby pillow and starts smacking me with it, my hands deceive me and drop the journal as I squeal falling down.

He jumps and grabs the journal in victory.

I pretend to be actually hurt as I clutch my sides and groan.

"Rafa?"

More groans.

"Princess!?"

More exaggerated groans.

"Did I hurt you I'm sorry I did-" I cut him off as I dive for the journal he dropped when he crouched down beside me.

Mikhail glares at me as I do a little happy dance, "that's not funny I thought I hurt you."

I shrug and say, "two can play in this game Maazi (DAMN IT JAMAICA WRONG BOOK AGAIN SHEESH okay deep breaths let's try that again)

I shrug and say, "two can play in this game Mick." I quickly shove the journal under my hoodie as he gets up and walks towards me again. An amused grin takes over his face as he watches me shove it in deeper.

"Just give me it already." He says holding his palm out.

I shake my head stubbornly, "no! I want to go find my brother!"

"You can't go alone and you know that!" He says glaring at me, I shrug again and say, "I'm still going."

He sighs and runs a hand though his hair, "okay how about we both go?"

I gasp immediately shutting down his idea. "No! We can't go alone to who knows where just us two!"

"And why not??"

"Because Allah said so!"

He sighs again and turns away from me, I take the moment to sneak away and towards the window. The glass slides up smoothly and I throw a leg over. Just as I'm about to throw my other one over and make a jump for it, he reaches out angrily and pulls me back in by my hood.

I choke a bit as he pushes me onto the bed. "See this is why you can't go alone! You do crazy things when you're alone!!"

I frown and look down taking the uncomfortable book out and placing it on the side table, he rubs his face before sitting down beside me. "Okay I have an idea but you won't like it." He turns to look at me and with a sad smile he says, "truthfully I won't like it that much either but it's the only way we can go find Raif."

--------------------

CLIFFHANGER MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *pats herself on the back*

Good job Jamaica, 2704 words and a cliffhanger you're amazing :')

GUYS IM SICK *cue crying* SOS HELP STUPID CANADA AND ITS STUPID WEATHER

IM SO FRUSTRATED THOUGH I WROTE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER THREE THOUSAND WORDS AND STUPID WATTPAD DELTED LIKE HALF UGHHHH

So sorry if it was a bit off my head couldn't work properly out of anger and sickness

K BYYEEEEE ANOTHER UPDATE SOON INSHALLAH

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
636K 26.5K 38
2 In Spiritual (13-11-2k18) 3 In Spiritual (9-12-2k17) 4 in spiritual (16-11-2k17) 5 In Spiritual (8-10-2k17) ALHAMDULILAH.... "What the hell you th...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...