His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Ch 41: Prom
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 47: Graduation Day
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 66: Happy Birthday
Ch 67: I Do
Damian & Ashley :
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Chapter 46:

18K 802 63
By AllieThatGirl_96

Damian :

My feet pounded against the forest floor, leaves crunching beneath my weight . I could hear the whistle of the wind as I ran, my heart beating fast in my chest .
I had a bad feeling that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried to shake it off.
   My eyes were trained on Peyton's small wolf, making sure she wasn't making a wrong move. I didn't trust her and a part of me was wondering if she was leading us into a trap .

Dante ran somewhere behind me, his footsteps very distinctive from the others. While everyone else ran in stride Dante's steps were more slow and calculated . I could tell that he was in pain but yet he still insisted on coming .
   I slowed my pace down so I was now beside him.
"How're you feeling ?" I asked .
He glanced at me briefly before looking forward .
"Fine." He grumbled.
He and I both knew that he was anything but fine, but if he didn't want to talk about it then so be it .

I nodded my head before picking up speed .
"Damian ." His voice was strained as I looked back to see him stagger slightly.
I immediately slowed down and leaned my shoulder against him to help him regain his balance .
   "Thanks ."
I nodded my head as we fell into a silence .
"Ashley's losing a lot of blood." He sighed, breaking the silence. "We need to get to her, before she ..."
   I saw his jaw clench as he struggled to say the words. I didn't even want to think of what would happen if we were too late.

"She'll be fine-" I had to clear my throat as a knot formed " she has to be fine."
We fell into another silence , our thoughts consuming us.
    "I know what you're thinking ." his voice laced with guilt "This is all my fault. I had one job, one fucking job. I couldn't even protect Ashley and knowing that just kills me inside . I should have known.... "
    "How could you ? None of us suspected anything . " Ours eyes landed on Peyton briefly, her small body up ahead as she, Alpha Chris and Beta Don lead the way .

"I should have known." His voice cracked with emotion.
   The little part of me that was angry for his inability to keep Ashley safe disappeared . The poor guy was beating himself up for it, and he would continue to do so for some time I could tell.
    "Ashley wouldn't like to see you beating yourself up for this." The truth rang loud in my voice . An image of my beautiful mate appeared in my mind. She was such a good hearted and selfless person . I loved her so much . "You can make it up to her when we bring her home. As for the Peyton situation ... I hope you can work something out."

Although I hated Peyton with a passion I also could feel just how much Dante loved her.
  "I highly doubt I can." I could hear the anguish in his voice.
I didn't know what to say, there was nothing I could say. Dante had to figure that one out by himself .
"We have company ." Alpha Chris stopped up ahead. It was then that I heard the pounding footsteps of over a dozen wolves.

Not even a few seconds later did fifteen growling wolves appear before us. The largest wolf, who appeared to be the Alpha, shifted immediately. His Beta, also shifted and threw some shorts his way. Alpha Chris shifted as well, pulling on some shorts of his own.
  It became a habit of ours to carry extra pairs of shorts with us, placing them in a very elastic band we all wore on our ankles.

    "Why do you trespass on my territory Alpha Chris ?" The Alpha demanded. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties with short brown hair and glowering green eyes. His jaw was clenched tightly . Two Alphas in one territory was not good, they were very territorial .

"Just passing through Xavier. I apologize for not giving you a notice in advance, but I don't exactly have the time right now." I could see the annoyance on his face briefly before he masked it.
Xavier's eyes took in our large group , his eyes returning to Alpha Chris.
   "This is quiet a large group you have here, is there some reason you have over a hundred men with you ?"
  "I don't have time for this Xavier." Alpha Chris growled "Go on ahead."
"No one goes anywhere." Xavier snapped, his men bared their teeth, loud growls erupting from their chest.

I could tell Alpha Chris had lost his patience as he stormed up to Xavier.
   "Alpha Leo has my daughter held hostage as he continues to torture her with every passing moment. So forgive me if contacting you was the furthest thing on my mind at the moment."
Xavier's jaw was clenched tightly as he stared Chris down .
  "If my daughter dies due to your inability to let me through you will not only have a war against you but I will personally hunt you down and slaughter you like a pig." Chris's body shook with restrained anger.

"Your threat is highly unnecessary." Xavier let out a breathy sigh "I apologize. I insist on helping to rescue your daughter, Alpha Chris." Xavier's voice giving no argument "Its the least that I could do."
  "Alright." Alpha Chris nodded.
Within those few minutes it took for some more of Xavier's men to arrive I started feeling this panic start within.
Dante was beginning to look very weak, he had to lean on Ash just to be up .

  " Do you think you can manage ?" I asked .
I could see a layer of sweat forming in his fur as Dante nodded his head weakly.
   "You can always have Xavier's doctor look you over, you don't look..."
" I'm fine." He interrupted Ash,  forcing himself to stay on his four paws "I'm going whether you like it our not !"
  Seeing there was no point arguing we just nodded in agreement, though I kept a close eye on him.
   In seconds we were on our way again, the hundreds of feet pounding against the floor.
"We're here." Chris mind linked ten minutes later.
I could faintly feel a difference in the air alerting us of the boundary line.

"I want to split into four groups, one group takes the North wing. Another East and so on. " I tried to listen but my wolf was restless. He could feel Ashley's presence nearby .
"Damian " the sound of my name made my head snap up to attention.
Alpha Chris looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes sir ?"

"You and Dante are in charge of the East wing ." I nodded my head in agreement.
I watched as four groups were formed Ash and Lance leading a group as Chris and Xavier lead there own group.
"I need a few men to go with Peyton to secure the women and children-"
  "Do you really think that's a good idea dad ?" Ash questioned a look of disbelief aimed at Peyton.

"I said I wouldn't betray you again." She snapped her tail swishing in annoyance .
"She knows where the women and children are located ." Chris turned a hard glare aimed at Peyton "You do anything to jeapordize this rescue mission then-"
"I won't Alpha." She said firmly.

He looked at her for a few more seconds before nodding .
"Don you're with Peyton."
I could see the annoyance on her face but she didn't bother to say anything . At least a dozen men went into her group.
I could feel Dantes uneasiness beside me.
   "Dante you are more than welcome to join Peyton's group." Alpha Chris interjected.
Dantes eyes met Peyton's briefly before looking away .
  "I'm fine with this group. My main priority is to bring Ashley back safely." A sense of relief washed over me at his words.

"Alright, shift changes are in twenty minutes. Nate you're with Xavier, you'll be our form of communication " His eyes landed on a light brown wolf before he looked around our large group "Make me proud men and may the goddess be with you. "
   It took about seven minutes to reach the east side , seeing as Dante was hurt. I ordered my men to scatter as to not attract attention .
  Raven stayed close beside me, Lindsey and Bailey were in Ash's and Lances group.

I could see four guards scattered around thankfully further apart from each other.
"In positions men ?" Alpha Chris's voice invading my mind .
   All men reported back with a "yes Alpha."
"We have to move swiftly and quietly, good luck." With that said my eyes focused on the four guards.
     "Dante and Raven you stay here. " they nodded grudgingly .
"Each guard walks about fifty feet before returning to their current location. Luke, Clayton, and Fernando have the guards furthest from me I have this one."

    The three wolves creeped stealthily , the shadows of the upcoming storm helping us greatly to  blend in. I could see the dark clouds hovering above, waiting to unless rain upon us .
   My eyes stayed trained on the grey wolf I was to take down. His back was currently to me but in a few seconds he'd turn back around .
   "Wait for my signal to attack."
Thirty seconds later the guards back was once more turned to me.
"Now !"

  With as much power as I could manage, I dug my hind legs into the ground giving me the velocity to launch myself through the border. I managed to kill him off with one bite through his jugular .
I turned to find four lifeless bodies on the floor as my group passed the border line. They all scattered around looking for stray guards. I kept close to Dante and Raven as we made it to the outskirts of the forest .
   "All clear." I reported.
"Here too." Ash replied.
    "All guards down." Nate reported back.
"Good." Chris's voice rumbled with pleasure "Peyton, Don how's  the evacuation going ?"
" We've only managed to get half of the children and women out." Don replied."It'll take a few more minutes to get the rest out."
   "I don't think we have a few more minutes ." Ash said "Alpha Leo is headed towards the pack house."
    A few seconds ticked by as Chris processed the news.
"We attack now! "

   "But.." Peyton's protest went  unacknowledged as I charged into the clearing. Ashly's scent enveloped me, creating a trail to her location . 
   The Cold Stone pack didn't stand a chance as we descended on them, catching them by surprise. Due to Alpha Chris's tactic we were closing in on them from all sides, trapping them by all the cabins behind the pack house. A loud howl rang through the humid air, alerting the Cold Stone pack of our attack.
     "Raven stay close by." Dante growled as Raven stayed near my flank. Up ahead I could see a big fight had begun, but as I had suspected they had been caught off guard.

    A few human bodies lay on the floor dead, same as wolf bodies. I tried to not think of any of my friends being one of them as I let my nose lead me to Ashley.
  She was my main priority right now.
A large brown wolf lunged at me but I managed to dodge him and let Dante take care of him. It didn't take Dante long before he was right behind me again.
  "Asshole got a good bite into me." Dante growled angrily.
I could feel him slowing down some so I slowed down my pace, even though every bone in my body was telling me to rescue Ashley.
  Up ahead I could see Lance and Ash as they took down their opponent. Alpha Chris was no where to be seen, he was most likely tracking down Mandy and Leo.

    Lifeless bodies littered the ground the blood making it difficult to find a spot where you wouldn't step into it.
   Ashley's scent was becoming more vague as the time passed by.
"Dante what's wrong with Ashley?" I demanded.
   His breathing was becoming labored as he stepped forward. He faltered momentarily before regaining his balance.
"She's losing too much blood, the wound won't heal. It burns, it burns so much." He gritted through clenched teeth.
Pain was etched all over his features as he spoke.

  "We need to find Ashley, and quickly." Raven's voice wavered with fear.
I nodded in agreement as I sniffed the air . I could smell her scent faintly up ahead .
     A yelp behind me caught my attention.
"Damian, behind you" I turned to find a grey wolf heading our way.
Power radiated off of him as he growled loudly at us. His brown eyes watched me intently, his teeth bared as saliva dripped from his canines.
  This must he Beta Vance.
"Stay behind me Raven." My eyes never left his as he stalked forward his brown eyes cold and calculating.

  I felt Dante shuffle behind me keeping a close eye on Raven while still being on look out for other wolves who decided to attack us. Most were too occupied being killed by our men.
     "I don't appreciate people trespassing on my land." He growled.
"And I don't appreciate you kidnapping my mate." I snarled back.
  A sick twisted smile appeared on his lips.
"She's such a beauty." He practically purred "especially naked."
"You son of a bitch !" I lunged at him but he dodged easily.
He laughed loudly as he circled around me, taunting me. I wanted to rip his head off for what he was implying.
     A low growl sounded near me as Dante stared at him with hatred.
"You're hurt Dante, I can handle him."
  Reluctantly Dante nodded as he stood beside Raven who looked scared.

  Beta Vance lunged at me, his teeth missing my shoulder by an inch. He quickly regained his footing as he faced me his mouth breaking into a grin.
  "You made a mistake by coming here , Alpha Leo will never let you take her, at least not alive ."
We circled each other, my eyes never leaving his cold ones .
   "No, you made a mistake ." I smirked baring my long canines "No one lays a hand on my mate and gets away with it . And I'll start with you ."

I could hear the fighting going on behind me but I was so in tune with all of Vance's moves .
   I could hear the thumping of his heart , his labored breath .
"Already out of breath and we have yet to begin the real action, must be your age getting to you."
    His grin faltered replaced by a scowl .
I'd hit a nerve apparently .
   "Come on old man." I took a step forward his eyes glancing briefly to calculate the distance between us which was only a few feet . "Show me what you really got ."

A low growl escaped his chest as he launched himself at me. I quickly dodged and let out a loud laugh .
I could feel the adrenaline running through my veins, pulsing .
My gaze momentarily caught Dante who seemed to be struggling to stay up .
   I almost didn't have time to dodge Vance as he came at me. Very quickly I turned and ran my very sharp nails across his face .
  Blood erupted from the claw marks making it almost impossible or him to see .
He tried, unsuccessfully to wipe the blood away with his paw. He staggered some before gaining his footing again .
  With one swipe of my leg he was flat on his back, my paw on his chest preventing him from getting up .

He lunged at me, his jaw dropping saliva and blood .
"You made a mistake in touching my mate. " I bit into his neck, the metallic taste of blood on my tongue . He managed to dig his nails into my chest but I didn't let go until his body went limp.
   His lifeless brown eyes stared up at me, as he took his last breath .
I immediately ran over to Dante and Raven, who took shelter near a little log cabin.
    Dante's breathing was labored and shallow .
"We have to get to Ashley, now ."
    He nodded in agreement, leaning on Raven briefly before he stood on his own four feet .

I moved carefully and slowly, for Dante's sake, though I wanted to run and find Ashley .
I looked around to find bead bodies everywhere, but thankfully all of them appeared to be Leo's men .
   Chris's men were dragging Leo's men into a big pile, where they would eventually be burned .
I caught a whiff of a beautiful mouth watering scent and I knew that Ashley was near by.
I followed it , weaving past a few cabins before finding it .

   It was much like all the others , though this one had a huge lock preventing me from entering .
   "Keep a look out just in case ." I told Dante and Raven who nodded.
With a few feet distance I ran and rammed my body against the door .
It came off its hinges immediately , the door now against the opposite wall.
I almost wept as I caught sight of Ashley.

   She was dangling from the ceiling, her once flawless skin covered in burn marks and blood and bruises .
    She was naked and that only seemed to fuel my anger even more . I couldn't even imagine what my baby had gone through . And I had been useless to help her .
  Guilt gnawed at me, making my chest hurt . You can feel sorry later, Ian's voice rang through my head, for now worry about Ashley.
   I couldn't help but cup her beautiful face, feeling the softness beneath my skin somehow managed to calm me down .
  Her eyelids fluttered slightly and a surge of hope ran through me .
"Ashley ?"
  "Ashley baby wake up. Open your eyes !"

  I didn't realize that I was screaming , the fear of her possibly dying made my voice rise .
  Her blue/grey eyes opened briefly before they rolled in the back of her head and her body went limp.
I reached for the chains around her wrist to release her , but the contact made me hiss in pain.
It was laced with Wolfsbane.
I looked for something to use and found Ashley's bra.
I gritted my teeth as I wrapped it around my hand and yanked at the chains.
   Ashley's body slumped against mine, the chains sliding down my back and finally to the floor .

   I clenched my teeth a hiss of pain from the Wolfsbane burning into my skin .
   I cradled Ashley's body to me, as if I was scared to touch her for fear I would hurt her more .
    I couldn't take my eyes away from her face, her eyebrows scrunched together in a grimace of pain. Her lips were chapped and red with blood . Her whole body covered in blood and sweat.
   I looked up just as Ravens small wolf walked through the door . Her eyes widened in happiness as her tail wagged quickly .
    I had just walked out the door when a figure came up behind Dante, who looked disoriented, and jabbed a knife into his back .
   Raven ran past me and took down the blonde, biting into her arm to hold her down .

   A loud gasp erupted from in my arms as I looked down to see Ashley's eyes were wide .
Then I felt it, the blood seeping from her body .
    A panic seized me as I contemplated what to do .
"D-Dan-Dante." Her words were slurred and choppy .
I ran to Dante's still form placing Ashley beside him. Dante had shifted back into his human form, his blue eyes wide with pain.
   I watched in shock as Ashley leaned over and placed her lips on his, and in the next instant her body shifted into her wolf and lay still.

   Dante's blue tattoo seemed to glow as his wounds healed right before my eyes .
We looked at each other in shock as he stood up with renewed energy, shoving on his shorts .
   I shoved on my own and carried Ashley's wolf in my arms.
"What just happened ?" He whispered staring down at Ashley in confusion .
   I put my ear to her chest and was relieved to hear her heartbeat, loud and healthy .
"I have no idea ..."
     We looked up to find Chris and Don holding down a large brown wolf.
Alpha Leo.
   "Gather in a circle men."  Alpha Chris's voice resonated through my skull as all hundred and so men gathered around . I looked around for Xavier's men but saw none. They must have headed back .

   Don shoved Leo and who I presumed to be Mandy into the middle of the circle .
She looked around wildly trying to find an escape route . Her eyes widened as she caught sight of Peyton .
  She ran to her flinging her body onto her small wolf .
"Oh Peyton. Help me, they're going to kill me !" She wailed, tears trailing down her cheeks .
    Peyton turned her head while Don grabbed Mandy and put her right beside a limping Leo.
"You made a fatal mistake laying a hand on my daughter ." His face was red with anger , his eyes narrowed and mouth set in a grim line . "Now you'll pay the price."
  In the next second her had shifted into his wolf and lunged at Leo taking a bite into his shoulder .

     His muzzle dripped with blood as he circled Mandy and Leo .
We all watched mesmerized as Chris circled them both taking a bite into each one till they were gasping on the ground, blood pouring from their wounds .
   With one final bite into their jugulars  , we watched as they took their last breath in this world .
A path formed as Chris walked towards me, his eyes all the while on his daughter .
   He shifted and laid his hand on her furry cheek .
"Thank you, Damian." His eyes held gratitude as I transferred her over to him with some reluctance  .

   I bowed my head slightly as I followed behind him.
"Xavier said he would send some vehicles over." Don walked over, laying a hand on Ashley's head.
   Chris nodded his head and looked around, at all the blood shed .
"How many did we lose ?" He asked.
    Don grimaced .
"Three of ours and two of Xavier's ."
Chris let out a tired breath as he looked down at his daughter .
    "I thank them and know the goddess is taking care of them now ." The love and regret his eyes held made me look away " we'll hold a mourning ceremony tomorrow night ."
   I looked up at the sky to see the sun going down casting shadows over us.
I hadn't even realized just how late it was, but my body was exhausted .

   All of Leo's men were gathered into the pile and set on fire, the smell of burning flesh filling the air.
   Our fallen men were covered up and put in the back of one of Xavier's SUVs .
"I insist you stay the night , I have plenty of room and I'm sure Penelope would love the company." Alpha Xavier said as I jumped into the back seat with Dante and Raven.  Don sat up front with Chris while Ashley occupied the third seat.
  Ash, Lance, Bailey, Lindsey and Peyton had their own ride.
The rest would go on foot and meet us at the pack house .
  The majority of the women and children chose to stay at Xavier's and integrate with their pack, while some chose to come to our pack. They were in a different truck .

   "I thank you Xavier, for your help today and your hospitality . But I want to get my daughter and men home." Chris replied, as he shook hands with Xavier .
    "I understand Chris and I was happy to help. I'm glad your daughter is alive and well."
"I'll have some of my men drive back your trucks tomorrow ."
With one final hand shake we were on our way home, to Moonlight Territory.
    Funny how it felt like home now .

Authors Note :

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update, I've had writers block. It's only until recently that I've actually been able to write . I plan on updating again soon, most likely some time next week . Thank you for the patience and I hope the chapter wasn't a disappointment . Thanks . -Allie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
512K 15.2K 26
Audrina has just found her mate, but there's a problem, he doesn't want her. She isn't his type and doesn't want to have a mate that looks like her...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
2.8M 83.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...